Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in ICO - page 69. (Read 13412 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 06:29:45 AM
marinecoin are best ico in 2018, join marinecoin and get FREE ICO.
You can earn 450.000 MTC just by following the steps
check the link: https://marineco.in/
and follow these simple steps

don't lost the chance fly to the moon with MTC
welcome to marinecoin comminuty
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 11:00:58 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
If you found a good ico then the best thing to do is make an investment. An ico with good quality is the best for investment than bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
February 15, 2018, 10:57:27 AM
I think ICO investment is the fastest way to earn a lot of money since it is like buy altcoin without knowing the market price but from what I see, a lot of ICO are doing great when it reaches the exchange. Looking for a great ICO may be a little hard but it is very rewarding when you are investing in the right ICO. Personally, I think a lately a lot of ICO are doing presale with whitelist
Activity: 61
February 15, 2018, 10:49:52 AM
ICOs are getting harder and harder to invest in due to the regulations in various countries. If you are lucky enough to be somewhere that allows it, then you must do extensive research. The rewards can be great but so is the risk. Many ICOs exit scam or their crypto just simply fails to make it into an exchange. If you don't have much money you might consider airdrops or bounties. The same applies with these. You must find good quality companies. Many airdrops I see are crap as well. First I find a crypto I am interested in because of what it does. After that check out the white paper, roadmap and team. Last see if you can participate in ICO. If not, try and get in on the bounty.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 10:36:22 AM
You should very careful for finding good ICO to invest. Nowadays there are hundreds of scams as ICOs. You should do better homework and researches for finding a good project. There are good projects in the crypto market right now with providing good return on investment. But the problem is finding those. Getting instruction from senior investor is also a good option here and however DYOR.
Activity: 154
February 15, 2018, 06:38:08 AM
Now, my advice is to hold your BTC, because we all know that it would definitely grow, and what's more, investitions in ICO's are very risky, because it could just be a SCAM.
Activity: 168
February 15, 2018, 06:37:41 AM
Investing is always a huge risk, especially in ICO. Therefore, carefully study the project in which you intend to invest. And do not send more funds than are willing to lose.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 15, 2018, 06:32:53 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
if you are capable enough to know whos legit or scam.then i should say go invest now because ico is not just a big income provider,but also big risk too.many of investors fails because of having no enough knowledge about this and still out their money on it.so the end is failure and lost of interesnt in crypto
February 15, 2018, 06:28:21 AM
Yes, it is much better to invest it in an ICO that has a good potential in the near future so that the bitcoins that you are holding would grow more rather than spending it. If you want, check this new ICO which is called Daneel. Daneel is an A.I assistant that can give you advises and options on what to do in the cryptocurrency world. This ICO has a good potential to be successful in the future.
February 15, 2018, 05:32:42 AM
I think if you don't know enough about the coins, you had better hold you btc and wait for the price to be high.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
February 15, 2018, 03:49:39 AM
Take a look at ICO DEEX.

It's not only decentalized exchange, it's a whole decentralized financial ecosystem. This is a reliable and convenient platform where individuals can quickly trade, buy or sell cryptocurrencies using the fiat currencies available in their countries. And also there will be crypto ATMs for the purchase and sale of cryptocurrency for fiat money and platform for ICO.

Here is a little acticle about it https://coinidol.com/deex-to-start-token-sale-on-january/

Price of DEEX token is 0,18$. There is a good chance that it wiill cost about 1-2$ in the end of 2018 - start of 2019

Activity: 46
February 15, 2018, 03:41:28 AM
In my opinion, based on my experience, if you are not sure of what you are doing, if you cannot say to yourself that the coin you are buying has more than 50% probability of increasing your bitcoin, better do not use it to participate in ICOs or buy bitcoins. It will take a lot of your time, reading, getting updated, researching. If you do not have the time, better just keep your bitcoin intact, it would be less risky that way. I myself believes that no matter what, in the long term perspective, bitcoin will definitely increase in value.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 15, 2018, 02:06:10 AM
One need to strike balance investing in ICOs this days, expect the project is one I can not throuw away the opportunity to be part of the ICO, I say no to most of them, recently waiting for the project to get listed on the exchange seems to be a better time to buy some tokens at discount
Activity: 322
February 15, 2018, 02:01:02 AM

If you are really interested on investing in some ico's then you should look for the platform to determine if there's really a good future on their coin otherwise just invest on bitcoin or ethereum and earn profit as the time goes by.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"
February 15, 2018, 01:58:28 AM
Investing in an ICO is a goodway  to multiply your crypto assets provided that you did your research on the ICO offerings that you want to participate.
A big advantage in participating in an ICO is having a network that will join you and sign into your refferal link as some ICO's are giving away some bonuses, and also if you can get in the pre-sale wherein they are offering the tokens or coins in a much less price and having good bonuses. But keep in your mind that never participate in an ICO which you just heard from your friend or some strangers or networkers in twitter or facebook because most of them don't care about you making money but just after their commission.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
February 15, 2018, 01:47:24 AM

Investing in ICO is a good idea.
but when you invest, make sure that the ICO you're investing is solid!
Search first the backgrounds on members, also analyze what kind of project they are offering! It is to avoid being scammed!
also you can do trading!, altcoins value are down on this time, so it is the great time to buy more tokens, hold it and sell it when you can have a good amount of profit!
May the best of luck comes to you here in cryptoworld!
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
February 15, 2018, 01:24:02 AM
Never invest in ICO. Just hold your bitcoin because its price is increasing as for this moment. By march, it will be worth 17000 USD again and you will be very rich just by holding it.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 15, 2018, 01:21:17 AM

you can invest on some ico, i would not recommend which ico. but i just want to suggest, there are a lot of nice ico at present. but there is no 100% guarantee of success, and has a high value after entering the market. always risky, I just want to say, before you really invest. try first to investigate and search for your research materials. learn some ico, then you compare and analyze. This is important so you do not get stuck on ico that has no future.
Activity: 181
February 15, 2018, 01:17:16 AM
Invest in ICO is a very good way to earn money.
If you invest in right ICO, then it reached hardcap and become a successful project,
you can earn so much money from there.
investment in ICO is very great, we just need to wait till the project achieve a huge success.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
February 15, 2018, 01:16:08 AM
its a great way to make huge money but risky. first you need to do research and find lot of info about that.  have a look at CV proof ICO. it looks promising and also the team is good. hope my suggestion helps you
Yes investing in ico good way to make money but still it requires lots of research before investing some Ico are giving great profit once it hit to exchange some others first follow the dump then eventually price will increase.
Pages:
Jump to: