Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in ICO - page 67. (Read 13412 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
February 25, 2018, 01:37:05 AM
I would recommend investing in ICO, but here everyone has their own. If you can choose normal projects, then invest. if you do not understand this, it's better not to try
You are wrong, success always comes from mistakes if you dare to take the wrong, you will have more experience for the future. Here people mention the projects they invest and it is important to select from those projects. That also gives us more experience evaluating the project
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
February 25, 2018, 01:34:32 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
For now, we can observe that very high investments are coming in the crypto world for ICO's and they have also been proven very profitable if you select a potential one. I would like to tell you that one can earn X10 profits if he/she invests in a great ICO. But before investing in some of them you should have good knowledge about them and their team as this will help you in selecting the best one to invest. An investor should always track the progress of ICO and make their investment grow from supporting the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 01:29:18 AM
Investing in ICO projects is very risky, however, if successful, it can generate huge profits. Therefore, in general, this is a very good way of making a profit, but it requires certain theoretical knowledge and practical experience. Before investing, you need to carefully study the project itself and become familiar with its team and remember that about a third of the ICO projects turn out to be fraudulent.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 01:14:34 AM
I would recommend investing in ICO, but here everyone has their own. If you can choose normal projects, then invest. if you do not understand this, it's better not to try
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
February 24, 2018, 11:30:07 PM
Investments are something which has risks. Inherent risk in specific, especially in ICO, Initial Coin Offerings, but why? Because at the first place. It is to be launched yet. There is no substance or value in the market when you bought it. So, for you to be enable to minimize risks of investing, research what ICO to be invest. Tet the community quality and quantity, transparency of developer and team members, projects which are potential and realistic and also realizable in the future. Assess properly.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
February 24, 2018, 11:14:02 PM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
many of the profits generated if we invest in ICO, from the program or promotion provided by the ICO is able to attract the attention of investors to be able to invest in it. But not all ICO can be trusted because some of the ICO is still a lot of cheats to bring a run of money that has been invested by the people involved in it. investing in ICO is very profitable but needs to be careful about choosing a good ICO for the future by examining in detail the team background that exists on the project it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 09:26:54 PM
If you want to make some luck chance then invest into ICO, but be care of scammer, they're everywhere Sad
Activity: 93
February 24, 2018, 10:04:04 AM
If you find the right projects, then yes
Activity: 116
TEND, TOKENISING LUXURY ASSETS
February 24, 2018, 09:24:27 AM
Well bitcoin is really undervalued right now so I am not sure if it’s a good idea to sell them from that price. If you want to make an investment you can by some alt coins because they are also very cheap. Icos are also very profitable but you need luck and experience to find good icos.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
February 24, 2018, 09:18:28 AM
I am one of those who think that investing in ICOs can be a big risk, and that you should have experience in crypto world before you start doing it. And before investing, do a deep and detailed investigation of all aspects of the project and the team, don't get carried away by the hype or the opinions of others.

Activity: 84
February 24, 2018, 08:44:30 AM
I can you to answer so!
If you are very well versed in ICO projects, then you should only invest in them! Many projects are scammers! It is necessary to study the project from the beginning to the end! And even then there is no guarantee that you can earn a lot! Carefully study the project, and even better if you have a good experience in this field! It is better to invest in proven teams that have already produced excellent profitable projects!
Activity: 401
February 24, 2018, 08:32:33 AM
Investing in ICO is an opportunity to increase the portfolio,you need to research properly,read white paper,take review of team behind the ico .Good ico will result good profit in short time but there also chances of scam.
To avoid the scam invest carefully after thoroughly research.

you're absolutely right. unfortunately there're a lot of scam ico nowadays and it's hard to find a really good one.
i'm looking for projects i will invest in, doing some research and here's what i found. VLB project deserved my attention. they're building a blockchain for all the players of car industry (dealers, insurance, repairs shops, sellers, buyers etc). you can check their website - https://vlb.io/. softcap and hardcap are pretty low (there's only $12m they need) . i mostly like their advisors board - Nitin Gaur from IBM and guys from QIWI f.e, i'm sure they are experinced enough.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
February 24, 2018, 08:04:00 AM
The risk of investing in ico is much less than that of altc investment. When the market is extremely bad or good, you can invest the appropriate funds to invest in ico.

Why? What's the difference to invest in alt's before it's ICO or after?
I think invest on alt's traded on some crypto exchange it's more safe than do it on a token not traded and distributed in market.
Activity: 182
February 24, 2018, 07:51:39 AM

I am proposing a market scan for a while, and I am investing wasted in the end. I am against investments of ico without knowing the project well. There are some good places to invest in these small investments, but I recommend you to look for buzzshow first.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 07:45:39 AM
I would only invest in ICO if I have it very clear. First you have to investigate the project thoroughly, the team, the competition and the community behind it. My first ICO was when I had been in the cryptocurrencies for a few months and I moved with "a certain ease".

I think it is a very risky investment, you have to be very well informed and "safe". If you doubt, better not to invest.
Activity: 196
February 24, 2018, 07:38:10 AM
The risk of investing in ico is much less than that of altc investment. When the market is extremely bad or good, you can invest the appropriate funds to invest in ico.

Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
February 23, 2018, 09:24:08 AM
Using it for investment is a very good idea. There are several suggestions to invest your wealth. One of them invested in ICO, I suggested investing in KWHCoin. You can see the white paper here https://kwhcoin.com/#/
ICO starts on 8th of February, still available for several days to wait.
Activity: 28
February 23, 2018, 12:22:48 AM
temporarily off
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 03:08:55 AM
Now these ICO for investing very much. And amators and very ambitious startups, the main thing is to analyze what you would like to see in this or that project, its goals and of course development in the future. And then invest, but it has always been and is a risk.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 22, 2018, 02:23:39 AM
Investing in an ICO is much more risky than exchange trading. You may easily get scammed and you will lose it all.  It takes so much time and effort to find a really good now,  cuz  there are thousands of them willing to have your money and never be back from somewhere far and hot:)
Pages:
Jump to: