Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment Oppurtunity - Read Carefully, Please. - page 2. (Read 510 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Sweet may never pay her loans back - she is just a child.

Anyone who lends to you may never get their coin back from her.   Undecided
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi.
Please ensure you read this carefully, if you're going to bother.

As you may be aware, Sweeet's Investment service recently collapsed. I had a large stake in this, and I kind of need it back. Not need, but could really, really do with it back. I wasn't actually due to be paid until the 21st of December, so I would have requested my return early from them if this hadn't happened.

Short and sweet (no pun intended), I would like a loan that I won't pay it back. Sweeet will pay you, instead of me. This is a little far fetched and I certainly understand this is really pushing it. I paid Sweeet 0.06, which is due to be returned to me at some unknown point. Sweet currently has 0.07 to repay investors and is working on it as we speak, but I would rather not wait, to put it vaguely. I 99% trust Sweet, but it doesn't mean you can. Because of this, you need to consider Sweet's trust ability, not mine. You're not really lending to me, in a sense.

Why don't I just tell Sweet I want my 0.06 now?
Because that's what everyone wants, and what everyone can't get at the moment.

This is ridiculous, lock the thread.
Yes, I know, but someone may have dealt with Sweeet previously or just have the faith.

What will I earn?
To get the repayment of my 0.06 stake directly from Sweeet, I ask to be paid 0.053. This is negotiable but I can't budge much, I'm already losing 0.013.

How/will I be repaid?
This is the really important part. Will you be repaid? I think so, yes. But also yes, this is a big risk to take. A non-bias analysis of the current situation says that Sweeet will be repaying because he would have gone by now, but everyone has an opinion. You can expect to wait a few months, too.

I'm happy to negotiate in PM, but any final deal will need to be in this thread.

This is crazy I know, but I'm in a small pickle Wink
I treasure my profile a lot, so if I'm just going to be hammered with negative feedback I'd much rather delete the thread and wait a while. I genuinely cannot predict how this is going to come across to you forum members, but I hope it sounds okay.

Ask anything you have to ask.
Pages:
Jump to: