Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment Strategy - page 24. (Read 2697 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
May 13, 2018, 12:33:08 AM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
if you have the capital it is very good you can invest with trading buy hold it sell if you already gain profit or by doing bounty campaign for profit
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 12:19:36 AM
well, there are a lot of ways to invest on crypto with that amount. You can opt for long term HODL or short term  trading. You have to decide what tyoe of investment you want and then you find the necessary approach. One advice is never invest everything in ine curremcy. You can spread your investments and also never forget to keep some Bitcoins/Etherem
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
May 12, 2018, 09:51:59 PM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

Better split out in a few good coin. Maybe you can invest on bitcoin, ethereum and several coin/token. You can buying in exchanger and store it on our own wallet and not on exchanger wallet.
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
May 12, 2018, 07:59:52 PM
The best investment strategy is buy bitcoin in a low price and sell it to high price .
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 12, 2018, 07:47:33 PM
You just need to be careful in other not to invest in an ICO that will end up as a scam, if I were you I will wait to see price start falling e.g buying bitcoin and other crypto during a deep fall and hold for a long time to sell when the Price start rising again and cash out your profits.
I agree, the best strategy in invest was buying in a low price, hold for the mean time and sell when it price pump again. When you do this surely you can get high profit. But you also need to be patient here because sometime it takes month before the price of it rise again. Never do panic selling when you are investing because it will be your loss.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
May 12, 2018, 07:43:36 PM
One of the greatest strategies on investing is allotting time and effort, mostly putting some thinking before throwing everything out, be sure to strategize your holdings, don't just put some amount, be smart and try investing on multiple alts and not just only one, in that case you'll be able to identify the investment you should be focusing.
The key is never to invest what you can not afford to lose and always do the market analysis first. Do not be easily affected by FUD, so you should really understand ecosystem in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
May 12, 2018, 07:35:11 PM
Maximize the potential profits you could flgain invedting in tge cryptocurrency industry by investing a percentage of the money allocated to cryotocurremcy investmeny to investing in bitcoin, in altcoin, and in ICO, it heavily depends to you how much percentage you wanted to invest but 50% in bitcoin, 25% in altcoins, and another 25% in ICO would standardly give you huge amounts of profits.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 05:56:29 PM
Bitcoin is always a safe bet, if youre going to hodl. Ethereum is also relatively safe, especially once casper and pos roll out and pow is over with.
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 05:00:03 PM
I think that as long as you are a beginner and do not understand this, do not rush into investing, because this is a big enough risk! First I advise you to understand the nuances, most likely you will understand yourself what you should do!
Activity: 378
May 12, 2018, 04:20:41 PM
Do your research before investing in crypto currency because there are so many ways to invest and earn it. If you wait in the long run then I suggest to invest in bitcoin and ethereum or also you want to have a quick source of income then learn how to trade per day. Day trading is very risky so be sure to learn it well. Cool
Activity: 97
May 12, 2018, 04:09:42 PM
Invest $ 5,000 in two different projects whose ICO has been completed and already listed on a good exchange. Make sure they are all real projects with work ideas. Check them out and follow professional advice before you invest. Cool
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
May 12, 2018, 03:22:16 PM
One of the greatest strategies on investing is allotting time and effort, mostly putting some thinking before throwing everything out, be sure to strategize your holdings, don't just put some amount, be smart and try investing on multiple alts and not just only one, in that case you'll be able to identify the investment you should be focusing.
Activity: 366
Merit: 14
Investment
May 12, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

All the strategies have their own, you need to develop your own. I for example hold 80% in violas 10% eth and 10% bitcoin
Activity: 218
May 12, 2018, 03:04:13 PM

Investing is very risky for all investors, and if you want to invest, you must have a strategy not to lose your money. Thoroughly examine the project you are going to follow, and never put all your money in an investment because it is very risky.
Activity: 98
May 12, 2018, 02:53:43 PM
Strategy in investing is we must be able to calculate the initial capital and targets to be achieved, then determine and match the benefits achieved with the time already awaited. And be patient and do not panic under any circumstances later.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
May 12, 2018, 01:56:11 PM
You just need to be careful in other not to invest in an ICO that will end up as a scam, if I were you I will wait to see price start falling e.g buying bitcoin and other crypto during a deep fall and hold for a long time to sell when the Price start rising again and cash out your profits.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 12, 2018, 01:51:59 PM

investing in ICO is also very profitable because we get a lot of bonuses. investing in ICO is great if it's early in ICO sales because the bonus is bigger. investing in ICO should be careful because there are some ICOs at the moment that often do not run smoothly. we must examine the ICO that we will invest so as not to be deceived, if successful it will earn a lot of money.
Activity: 210
May 12, 2018, 01:34:45 PM
The investment strategy depends on the risks you are willing to take. If you want low risk, you can go all in Bitcoin and a strong Altcoin such as ETH.

For me, the investment strategies vary depending on the type of coin invested because each coin have different price some are cheaper and some are expensive so for cheaper coins i prefer for lonng term holding while the expensive coin i prefer for day trading.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 12, 2018, 01:28:41 PM
The investment strategy depends on the risks you are willing to take. If you want low risk, you can go all in Bitcoin and a strong Altcoin such as ETH.
Activity: 406
homt.net
May 12, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

You should analysis before investment.

You can invest Bitcoin/ETH/altcoin (XLM,XRP, ADA, NEO).
Invest 3 types -

1. Short-term;
2. Mid-term;
3. Long-term.

Short term risky. Mid term investment low profitable and Long term is more profitable.

ICO invest also profitable if the ICO is success. SO think and researh before big investment.
Pages:
Jump to: