Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment Strategy - page 21. (Read 2697 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR
May 15, 2018, 05:46:04 AM
I feel like the strategy that always works is investing some money into different cryptocurrencies or platforms, so that you have multiple sources of income in case you fail with one of those investments.
I do not know your priorities but I suggest that you split your cash and invest them into different ways. I agree that you will earn in various ways through this for the reason that you have not just one source of income, so when one is falling, you still have your other investments to hold onto.
Activity: 120
May 15, 2018, 05:38:08 AM
There are many different investment strategies in cryptocurrency. Before invest in crypto, at first you should properly research it and get enough idea about this market. Don't invest your full capital at a time, It would be very risky.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 05:28:29 AM
I feel like the strategy that always works is investing some money into different cryptocurrencies or platforms, so that you have multiple sources of income in case you fail with one of those investments.
Activity: 336
May 14, 2018, 06:35:49 AM
There are several strategies that I also apply in trading and investing in cryptocurrency. First, I will understand the concept of cryptocurrency. I will learn deeply the terms that used in cryptocurrency. After I understand it, I will monitor the cryptocurrency market so I can know the price fluctuations and market developments. Monitoring the market should be done periodically because the movement in the cryptocurrency is very quickly. Then I start investing. Investing is better done with more than one coin but we should start investing in small amounts. We can increase the  amount of investment while we get some experiences.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 04:37:14 AM
Different investment strategies in this industry. Some people only invest in Bitcoin alone. They collect a lot of Bitcoin and hold it for the long term. Some do short-term trades where they will use Altcoin at a cheaper price and will soon sell it if there is a recent increase. I would recommend you to check out some good Altcoin that might interest you. Altcoin Iota seems interesting, and in just a few weeks it may reach 21 $ per coin. Other alts like, Eth, and Monero are also good coins for investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
May 14, 2018, 03:57:21 AM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
Investing in both bitcoin and alt coins is good only if you are able to choose the right alt coin. One of the best strategies that works best for me is to diversify your portfolio by dividing your money into about four and invest them in large cap coins like BTC, ETH, EOS and Ripple.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 03:49:34 AM
Yes, shape your experience of investing in Bitcoin and never switch to Altcoin. There will be people who will tell you to diversify your coins and buy some Altcoin, but Bitcoin will be bullish lately. And make Altcoin go down in price on a large scale. Before you invest into Bitcoin. You must first research about it. Get a lot of knowledge about it so you know how to move your money.
Activity: 45
May 14, 2018, 03:34:58 AM
Investing is very risky for all investors, and if you want to invest, you must have a strategy not to lose your money
Activity: 151
May 14, 2018, 03:23:32 AM
I suggest to split your money, invest in bitcoin and altcoin. 50% for bitcoin and 50% for some altcoin. I'm not sure if I should invest in ICO.
Activity: 119
May 14, 2018, 03:22:45 AM
Hi guys,Invest when you know that bitcoin is in low price.
Activity: 210
May 14, 2018, 03:10:17 AM
You can try to split your money for investment in trading, mining and ICO but be sure to verify first the project in which you will entered your money, be careful in making an investment.
Activity: 119
May 14, 2018, 02:59:06 AM
I think to start go for something you know / you've read enough about / you can trade easily - so probably one of the 5 most common coins. Invest 40%. Keep the other 60%. Add when you feel comfortable.
Activity: 328
May 14, 2018, 02:53:35 AM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

For me, don't invest your whole money in bitcoin. Before you choose which cryptocurrency should you invest, try to have first some knowledge in investing first to have a smart strategy in investing. But I suggest to divide your money if you want to invest all your money and when you know where your money earns the highest then stick to it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 02:50:33 AM
XVG is known as a the best coin to pump during BTC bull run. Planning to buy a huge XVG very soon. Another cool coin I am eye for is $ADA and $XRP. Both coins has already with their massive volume. They just waiting Bitcoin to start its bull run. All alts are very depending its bull run in BTC price.

Activity: 336
May 14, 2018, 02:04:59 AM
Bro if you are planning to invest your $5,000 then I will suggest you not to invest in such a way. Buy Bitcoins with almost $2,500. And trade them keep the other $2,500 as long term investment so that you can sell that in future so that it will behave as asset. And among the first $2,500 you can buy altcoins Bitcoins and trade between the coins so that you can make a lot of profit .Never lose hope as the price of Bitcoins are rapidly increasing and decreasing.
Activity: 28
May 14, 2018, 01:58:18 AM
Is it recommended to just go all-in on one currency and sticking with it?
Activity: 112
May 14, 2018, 01:53:48 AM
How is it possible that a new investor is seeking for strategies to professional trading. It good to start with the basic trading strategies. Remember a particular strategy may be applicable to someone but will not work out for you in this industry. cryptocurrencies are volatile and it calls for smartness. Carefully study the market and find your coin of interest that you wanna invest into. buy when the market is down. Hold and sell when you feel that the market is profitable. Do not invest in ICOs for now because most are scams.
Activity: 63
May 14, 2018, 01:41:40 AM
First is you need to know your objectives, Your investment objective should consider factors such as the level of income or capital growth you're seeking to achieve, and for what purpose.
and one of the important in investment strategy is your Timeframe, If you have a longterm investment timeframe, you may have more capacity to ride out any market downturns, and so could consider investments with higher risk/higher return profiles such as shares. If your investment timeframe is short, you may need to be more cautious. thats is very important in investment you need to remind it  Smiley
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
May 13, 2018, 11:31:32 PM

Always DYOR because you dont want to blame someone if your investment loss.
What i can suggest is you should invest in existing coin with a great potential like ethereum.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
May 13, 2018, 06:52:02 PM
My option is invest in good ICO, if you invest in a good project at ICO time you will get good return, just HODL for a long term and will get good profit but you should study about the project and team behind it, check the review of particular ICO and invest.

Yes, you're right. A good ICO project can be have a great return in the future. Well, actually each and everyone of us have different perception on the different ICO Project we choose. Also, we have different strategy which on some point will depends on our luck in the end if we can have a good choice or not.
Pages:
Jump to: