Pages:
Author

Topic: Investments in the media - page 3. (Read 4563 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 21, 2017, 08:16:27 AM
yes I agree with you. If the Bitcoin increases or the reputation is good, it is likely that many investors will start investing in Bitcoin. It is true that in this case we will definitely get a decent profit, if we can convince people to invest in Bitcoin.
Yeah this can be possible, once its already on a media and a lot of people especially investors got interest in investing with bitcoin we can have for sure another ATH's and we can always experience hike pricing for sure if that happens. A lot of business investors, business company owners would surely invest their profit into bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 04:18:54 AM
Yes, it will really pay off. Media needs to be our ally and not our enemy. They are going to be very useful in our financial revolution.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
December 19, 2017, 05:53:01 PM
Somewhat i think yes,because of huge numbers of cryptocurrency users around the world now i think it will profit if you invest on this kind of media reporting this kind of news about bitcoins,if i were in your position i would give a shot for it

The good thing about media is that it makes money when market pumps and also when it dumps. I guess the only thing that damages it is estability hehe
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
December 18, 2017, 10:09:44 PM
From what i am seeing, investments in mainstream media will be too costly and sometimes will not even give you any revenue, however for social media, not only that it is free, you can use your talent in order to advertise, since even large companies would pay people to promote their product in social media, and in our case, for ICOs, we can promote them as well, however we neee their permission to do so, that's why we have social campaigns, in return, they will pay us for the services and we'll see their coins being used, even by just looking at exchanges. Doing social campaigns for ICOs helps them a lot in the future, we should just not do it for the pay, but we should also support its cause.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 12, 2017, 05:24:58 AM
Competition in the media sector is very difficult because the media is managed and shaped by some specific companies and holding companies. Investing in the media requires a lot of courage.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
December 12, 2017, 04:29:48 AM
Somewhat i think yes,because of huge numbers of cryptocurrency users around the world now i think it will profit if you invest on this kind of media reporting this kind of news about bitcoins,if i were in your position i would give a shot for it
Indeed, investing upon media will give you a higher profit because it is the demand now. However, investing upon will require a high value so you must have a higher funds. If bitcoin will be publicize through media it will captive a plenty of investors that could help on fluctuation of bitcoin.
Only the media will not be effective, if social media is used on a product or service, it will be very effective. I used to work in an international advertising company, in general advertising and media are very close disciplines.
The importance of media cannot be denied in the present world. Everyone out of us wants to know what all is going around in the world. Media is the best source of information for all those who want to know about the current affairs.

At such time, investing in media is really a good option. This will help you make some good amount of money but you need to invest at the right place first.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
December 11, 2017, 02:20:45 PM
Do you think it's realistic to find investors-partners for the development of such a project? Alone, it is difficult to pull such a project financially, and for the accelerated implementation of all our plans I made decisions in search of investors.
I would like to hear your opinion: Is it worth it to invest in the media about crypto-currencies and the forum?

theres many type of media exposure and as of today media is the best tools for advertisement and publicity.first SOCIAL MEDIA in which billions of people round the world using this at the same time,and the News Media in which watched by billions worldwide enough to advertise crypto Good ro bad publicity is still a publicity.so i think its worth using for theMedia
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 10:08:52 AM
As in any business, you have to make a thorough study of the market before making any steps.

In general, the idea sounds good, still would be nice to get little more details on how you wanna deliver it.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
December 10, 2017, 08:38:11 PM
Indeed, investing upon media will give you a higher profit because it is the demand now. However, investing upon will require a high value so you must have a higher funds. If bitcoin will be publicize through media it will captive a plenty of investors that could help on fluctuation of bitcoin.
Only the media will not be effective, if social media is used on a product or service, it will be very effective. I used to work in an international advertising company, in general advertising and media are very close disciplines.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 08, 2017, 05:00:03 AM
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 04:41:28 AM
yes I agree with you. If the Bitcoin increases or the reputation is good, it is likely that many investors will start investing in Bitcoin. It is true that in this case we will definitely get a decent profit, if we can convince people to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Pre-sale - March 18
December 07, 2017, 08:24:20 AM
I think it is, crypto currencies has just beginning to make a buzz throughout the world because most people in my country don't know bitcoin and especially other coins so i think news related platform will be good for now Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 08:13:05 AM
Yes and since the crypto world is getting bigger it could be profitable, lay whats your plans and present your project well in the public and since we have this kind of forum it will give a big website traffic for possible investors.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
December 07, 2017, 07:24:28 AM
Yes, i think is very good idea because to me investment in the media can help making cryptocurrency much more popular and a lot of people will benefit from it so we can all benefit of that if that happen, many people can have that benefit.
It all depends on your own self. If you are in a position that you think investing in media will turn out to be beneficial for you, only then go for investing your money in media. There are number of media channels all around and the competition is really tough. You need to do lot of work in choosing of the right place to invest your money in the world of media. Otherwise, you can also suffer some loss out of your investment.
If your business is focused on the encryption business, the forum would be the best place for a possible investment in advertising. We have a huge daily and monthly traffic here in the forum, and all this movement is focused on the areas of the cryptomoedas.

It is also interesting to buy advertising by google because they have a great optimization tool where it looks for potential customers for your business following the history of research done by the user....
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
December 06, 2017, 06:10:53 PM
Do you think it's realistic to find investors-partners for the development of such a project? Alone, it is difficult to pull such a project financially, and for the accelerated implementation of all our plans I made decisions in search of investors.
I would like to hear your opinion: Is it worth it to invest in the media about crypto-currencies and the forum?

Mostly all people in new technology have listening radio,watching television or using internet and media is always there's influencing or convincing people to buy and sell the products.in world of bitcoin media is the most influential tools for make the investment succes,so its better to invest media about cryptocurrency to gain more profits.
The Internet is gaining influence over the TV, while older generations still watch a lot of TV now people are using social media the most so advertising through Facebook, and other similar platform are way better for people that are young.
Electronic media and social media, both are really good way of investing your money. There are number of people all over the world who actually wants to remain up-to –date and that is the reason that we have so many viewers of news channels and similar stuff like that from all over the world. Apart from this, you can also make very good amount of money but for that you do need to target at the right place.

Media's are big markets since those crypto companies and altcoin dev's will surely go spend there money for advertising theirselves,business and tokens on the crowd so this is really an interesting business to do but the main thing here is how could the media sites owners or practitioners make themselves well known on crypto industry, Since if they will able to create an huge impact on crypto industry for sure they will count a sack of money came from their media advertising site.
Activity: 350
December 06, 2017, 08:32:40 AM

It's also YES for me. The world of crytocurrency is gradually gaining much recognition and adoption; and for that matter investment in the media to disseminate information on crytocurrencies is a lucrative business to think.
Activity: 560
December 05, 2017, 11:42:26 PM
All over the world there s media  to spread the good and bad news  in every country .Media is the way of advertising of some businesses  and the development of some projects because they already used  the internet  connection .Investment in media is good in every investor   who wants their company and product will be known but sometimes we cant assure that this kind of advertising can make  business suceed so try to think what is better . Cry Cry
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 08:00:34 PM

Mostly all people in new technology have listening radio,watching television or using internet and media is always there's influencing or convincing people to buy and sell the products.in world of bitcoin media is the most influential tools for make the investment succes,so its better to invest media about cryptocurrency to gain more profits.
The Internet is gaining influence over the TV, while older generations still watch a lot of TV now people are using social media the most so advertising through Facebook, and other similar platform are way better for people that are young.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
December 05, 2017, 03:51:55 PM

I think it will be a really great idea to to invest in media as the majority of people are now using or has heard about the cryptocurrency and they will find it fascinating and also it will speed up you process and will definitely help you in your project.
Media is quite a good way of investing money but the fact is you need to have some good basic knowledge about media. Only then things can work out in a way you do want the things to happen. Media is having lot of options and you actually need to make the best possible option based on your own skillset and interest. Electronic media is having lot of fame and importance now-a-days, so it is a good way of investing money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 05, 2017, 12:29:37 PM
It seems to me that investment in the media has prospects only for political purposes. If you are already thinking about distributing advertising, then only advertising agencies, not the media, will do. I found an interesting project recently but Im in doubt. Mytimecoin, its like casback by coins for watching or using information from partners of it. Have anyone heard about it?
Investing on forum wouldn’t make much sense, and I don’t think it will draw people’s attention cause they are all already into Bitcointalk.org forum. Apart from that, I won’t advise anyone to really invest on media unless they are financially stable and ready to take the risk, not minding whether they lose or not. Or maybe, if you give it a time it might grow to something better. But since the op has not much finance, I will advise him to simply find something else to work on.
If you are thinking of having your own media channel, then it will require lot of investment as well as you actually need to have some very good team of people who can help you in making your idea successful. This is no doubt quite a hectic thing to do and it does require lot of personal efforts and hard work. On the hard, investing in some media by buying share or anything like that is really a good idea and can help you in making money.
Pages:
Jump to: