Pages:
Author

Topic: Investments in the media - page 9. (Read 4563 times)

Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 20, 2017, 12:52:18 AM
Do you think it's realistic to find investors-partners for the development of such a project? Alone, it is difficult to pull such a project financially, and for the accelerated implementation of all our plans I made decisions in search of investors.
I would like to hear your opinion: Is it worth it to invest in the media about crypto-currencies and the forum?

Www.bit.news
Forum.bit.news

The influence and power of media have always been ever increasing. I think you are thinking of a bright idea. But the best thing to do now is for you to iron everything out regarding your plan, most preferably with a knowledgeable, hardworking, and determined team. If everything's pretty clear to you all, then you will easily attract investors with your plan.

After that, the execution. Very vital. Some of the best ideas and plans fall hard when it comes to execution.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
July 19, 2017, 11:19:25 PM
Which kind of media? Television propaganda?

If so, I think it's worthless because that isn't the correct niche for Crypto-Currency advertisement. People who watches this kind of media probably don't know what is Bitcoin and won't have interest on it soon. For Bitcoin related subjects you should use internet to promote your investment, site, service, worth much more than any other mainstream media.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
July 19, 2017, 11:01:11 PM
Do you think it's realistic to find investors-partners for the development of such a project? Alone, it is difficult to pull such a project financially, and for the accelerated implementation of all our plans I made decisions in search of investors.
I would like to hear your opinion: Is it worth it to invest in the media about crypto-currencies and the forum?

Www.bit.news
Forum.bit.news
I think this is also a good investment. By the propaganda of the press is very fast and wide. Many people will know bicoin and your project will be noticed. If there is a need to buy or exchange any bitcoin issues, they will actively seek out. Press releases good information.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
July 19, 2017, 09:43:40 PM
Most of these extreme volatility on cryptocurrencies market are caused by news. And people in crypto world can't make any speculation without news reference. So I think it's very worth it to invest or to build a media cryptocurrencies related. The need for news can't be eliminated from crypto community. If you can provide a unique media with trusted news, it's possible to be in the first place.

As bitcoin is mainly driven by speculation, I think investing in a media has a good potential for profit. The problem I see is how you write good articles about bitcoin that can cause a stir in the market. Also, some news articles are completely rubbish, so you need to hire a good writer that investigates first what they are going to write. Because some of the authros  are really just riding in with bitcoin and just write for the heck of submitting a article without facts or proofs.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
July 18, 2017, 07:27:32 AM
actually investing in media is i do not know about this,but nowadays bitcoin investment is good for anywhere,because it is very popular currency and decentralized.bitcoin is used anywhere,bitcoin is an asset and good investment for future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
July 18, 2017, 06:09:35 AM
Most of these extreme volatility on cryptocurrencies market are caused by news. And people in crypto world can't make any speculation without news reference. So I think it's very worth it to invest or to build a media cryptocurrencies related. The need for news can't be eliminated from crypto community. If you can provide a unique media with trusted news, it's possible to be in the first place.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
July 18, 2017, 05:38:43 AM
Somewhat i think yes,because of huge numbers of cryptocurrency users around the world now i think it will profit if you invest on this kind of media reporting this kind of news about bitcoins,if i were in your position i would give a shot for it
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
July 18, 2017, 03:13:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: