Pages:
Author

Topic: Investments outside crypto - page 4. (Read 2082 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
August 04, 2017, 09:49:22 AM
Investing in crypto may be the most profitable investment that you can make. Since bitcoin is getting more stable it is unwise for investors to let this chance pass. But it depends on your liking. You can invest anywhere you want thinking that it is the best for you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
August 04, 2017, 06:14:39 AM
Investment outside crypto for me will mean just 20% of what I have while the rest is left in crypto due to the requirement of physical presence in most of the investments I have in mind even though one might have to hire, there is need to be physically present at the start. I will be looking into transportation business over here which would be used to move people from one place to another since its very much allowed over here.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
August 04, 2017, 06:02:34 AM
I was actually thinking of a good investment outside the crypto world and might finalize it by end of this year, hopefully and Im crossing my fingers too. Might open a water refilling station near our house so I could monitor it and it is a very good investment right now in our country.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
August 04, 2017, 05:08:55 AM
Invest in things that makes you interest with like your hobbies or your likes. In this way you can easily put up and manage it. Investing outside the crypto world is like securing your future too it acts as like a back up plan when things goes wrong. At least you have something that you can call it real.
Why don't just invest in real estate? It looks good for OP. Because that can be considered as safe investment.  And that was real.
Activity: 238
August 04, 2017, 04:07:13 AM
I think there is no investment as good as bitcoin because the benefits are very good as a digital currency. Now it's a lot of investing bitcoin, because they are all looking forward to what will happen to him who progresses.
Is it good forex to invest outside crypto Huh?
Activity: 126
HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund
August 04, 2017, 01:53:47 AM
Real estate if you enjoy researching and negotiating, and don't mind dealing with tenants.  Grin
Activity: 378
August 04, 2017, 01:38:37 AM
I don't know where do you live, and what is economic situation of yours country, but I think it is best to invest in real estate, and it is easiest. If you buy apartments, or houses you can always rent it and it is better than to put you money in bank, where you will earn less. Of course, this depends on how much money you have. You can always sell that real estate.
Yeah, I also have idea as you, so I'm working very hard for earning more money as much as possible and saving it with altcoin until enough money buying a real estate and rent it. I hope my life have a passive income every month for have an emergency plans when my job with Bitcoin have problem.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
August 04, 2017, 01:24:41 AM
There are a lot of good investment outside of crypto, but I don't really get it about > US - Venezuela crisis - currency devaluation and opportunity to buy Bolivar?

Sometimes when currencies devalue/hyperinflate like the bolivar, they have massive price gains when they recover. The also have massive price devaluation which might be profitable with short options.

Here's a chart of the zimbabwe dollar hyperinflating.

Its characterized by massive percentage price movement.

It could mean potential for big gains similar to what early adopters in btc experienced.

Activity: 231
Merit: 102
August 03, 2017, 01:37:27 PM
I don't know where do you live, and what is economic situation of yours country, but I think it is best to invest in real estate, and it is easiest. If you buy apartments, or houses you can always rent it and it is better than to put you money in bank, where you will earn less. Of course, this depends on how much money you have. You can always sell that real estate.
Activity: 252
August 03, 2017, 12:21:49 PM
Can actually invest outside of crypto by using forex or market understand or you are waiting for new physical blockchain to come its project
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
August 03, 2017, 12:01:49 PM
Right now what we're doing is investing at a lot of our local businesses. One of the reasons that we're doing this is because the economy in the area has been a little bit lower than it has to couple years before. Another reason is that we're trying to bridge the gap between most of the local businesses and Technology like Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
August 03, 2017, 11:58:39 AM
What are good investments outside of crypto?

It is very unfortunate what is happening in venezuela. I wish the united states would forget about north korea for a second and make some attempt to re-establish stability in south america.

As things stand there is nothing I could do to help venezuelans.

Looking at venezuela's currency devaluation there could be opportunities for profit there. Shorting the bolivar. Buying bolivar when its nearer to making a recovery could both yield decent gains if someone could get the timing right.

What are good opportunities for investment outside of crypto? Is it moral to profit off of the unfortunate conditions of people in venezuela and other countries? What do ppl think about this?

As ease concerned, Internet investments are most appropriate. No matter in which country you live, internet can make you financially liberal.
To me cryptocurrencies investment is most productive one but since you asked other than it, 'Domain Investment' is another promising option. Just bookmark some big sites and keep lurking around auction or direct sale categories. Soon you will be able to understand suitable prices and may strike deal for domains at cheap. I know many people who earn thousands every month from their portfolios of effective domains.
Activity: 486
August 03, 2017, 11:21:22 AM
Invest in things that makes you interest with like your hobbies or your likes. In this way you can easily put up and manage it. Investing outside the crypto world is like securing your future too it acts as like a back up plan when things goes wrong. At least you have something that you can call it real.
Well, the cryptocurrency just the virtual value and not have assurance this is safe place for investing in future, because still not have any country accept it as currency or payment except Japan.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
August 03, 2017, 11:13:35 AM

It is very unfortunate what is happening in venezuela. I wish the united states would forget about north korea for a second and make some attempt to re-establish stability in south america.

Looking at venezuela's currency devaluation there could be opportunities for profit there. Shorting the bolivar. Buying bolivar when its nearer to making a recovery could both yield decent gains if someone could get the timing right.

What are good opportunities for investment outside of crypto? Is it moral to profit off of the unfortunate conditions of people in venezuela and other countries? What do ppl think about this?

Why do you have to bring in some foreign entity to provide you peace and order? Calling USA to re-establish stability to a free and independent south american region? I think that is somehow misplaced. The USA has been meddling almost all issues around the world and they have failed, and failed miserably!

The only people that can re-establish peace in South America are South Americans, no one else!

Morality has a very little, if there is, place in profit-making. There are so many investment opportunities outside crypto. Try looking around your locality.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 03, 2017, 11:07:55 AM
Bitcoin being a very secure crypto currency, I do not think there is a better infestation other than crypto currency investment. Maybe gold could be a choice of physical investment that interests outside of crypto. But infestations outside of crypto are not so comfortable as crypto. Physical investment must be an intermediary that will make it more difficult to run it. Also today crypto currency has a very high value. If you have to choose, of course I will choose crypto for long-term investment. You can see 30 years ahead I think crypto will have a very high selling value
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
August 03, 2017, 11:01:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
August 03, 2017, 10:31:23 AM

I used to trade a bit on the forex market, but I never got anywhere, never got any relevant gains, so I got tired and stopped. I tried to play with some existing currencies, same thing, never got anywhere.

Only when I started learning about crypto I got more interested in it. I had no idea what I was doing back then. Now, I still barely trade, I only trade with other altcoins, and I buy and hold, I never actively trade.

I can't find any other investments that im interested with, I stick to crypto, it's the most exciting sector by a mile.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
August 03, 2017, 10:09:00 AM

There are a lot of good investment outside of crypto, but I don't really get it about > US - Venezuela crisis - currency devaluation and opportunity to buy Bolivar?
Since we're on crypto forum here, and many people looking for opportunities to invest in crypto because the value of bitcoin keep increasing compare to fiat currency. So, it will make sense to invest on bitcoin instead of buy Bolivar, lucky to them who have invested on bitcoin since a long time ago, because they could convert into Bolivar and get more of it. We don't know yet, when Venezuela would rise up from this adversity, buy Bolivar could be so risky at this moment.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
August 03, 2017, 09:59:24 AM

You are the only one who can answered that by exploring things outside the window. Have a second to take a look outside and think deeply what else can you done. You lived there, you grow there, you know the system there compare to us that didn't know anything about what kind of lives people were dealing there.

You can also consider asking your colleagues there or brought this concern on your local community.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
August 03, 2017, 09:54:21 AM
In this current day, I would choose to avoid anything digital if I am going outside crypto whether gold or crude oil or even silver that I cannot see physically. I would prefer to go into trading in which the currency of transaction will be Fiat and nothing else. This will save the stress of having to look for a middleman to get the transaction done. With the remainder if I have enough, I can then go into Money market with reputable firms in the industry.
Pages:
Jump to: