Pages:
Author

Topic: Investments outside crypto - page 5. (Read 2082 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
August 03, 2017, 09:51:03 AM
What are good investments outside of crypto?

It is very unfortunate what is happening in venezuela. I wish the united states would forget about north korea for a second and make some attempt to re-establish stability in south america.

As things stand there is nothing I could do to help venezuelans.

Looking at venezuela's currency devaluation there could be opportunities for profit there. Shorting the bolivar. Buying bolivar when its nearer to making a recovery could both yield decent gains if someone could get the timing right.

What are good opportunities for investment outside of crypto? Is it moral to profit off of the unfortunate conditions of people in venezuela and other countries? What do ppl think about this?

Every country with its own peculiarity and what works in Venezuela might not work in another country. Over here, if I am thinking of any other investment outside the crypto, then Real Estate will be my priority because the law here allows individual to own houses and rent it out without any difficulty. Doing that in the right environment, the return will start coming in from the first month of completion of the project till forever.
Activity: 631
Merit: 253
August 03, 2017, 09:21:05 AM

It is very unfortunate what is happening in venezuela. I wish the united states would forget about north korea for a second and make some attempt to re-establish stability in south america.

Looking at venezuela's currency devaluation there could be opportunities for profit there. Shorting the bolivar. Buying bolivar when its nearer to making a recovery could both yield decent gains if someone could get the timing right.

What are good opportunities for investment outside of crypto? Is it moral to profit off of the unfortunate conditions of people in venezuela and other countries? What do ppl think about this?
With the exception of investing into crypto currency, I believe an investment into precious metals like gold and silver can yield enormous dividends to the investors, One can also look into farming and real estate development as a great investment. But i will pick farming especially animal farming over them all and that includes crypto investments.
Amazing and a good choice to choose with. A friend of mine also suggest me to try investing outside cryptocurrency, like investing in gold or silver or some other metals, but specially those are specific metals that i knew and also my friend recommended it....
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
August 03, 2017, 08:21:08 AM
I would suggest investing in gold (of course), or you can go overseas and find your self a stock or bond. Or you can find yourself a fund manager in a stable country.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
August 03, 2017, 07:58:25 AM

lol what do you mean under "re establish staility"? Venesuela is already under big international pressure. You won't make anything from outside. Personaly i don't think that bolivar is somehow tradable in any exchange. If it was we could know it's accurate real price.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
August 03, 2017, 06:57:08 AM

With the exception of investing into crypto currency, I believe an investment into precious metals like gold and silver can yield enormous dividends to the investors, One can also look into farming and real estate development as a great investment. But i will pick farming especially animal farming over them all and that includes crypto investments.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
August 03, 2017, 06:48:03 AM

Well obviously there is a whole range of investments that are available. Stable monetary store of values outside of crypto include gold, silver, collectibles, etc. But none is as liquid and as easily obtained and traded as bitcoin.

venezuela is a great example because the whole country is in turmoil, politically and economically as you said and living there is super tough for everyone. I really feel for these poor people. But the good thing is that a lot of venezuelans are actually turning to bitcoin, just like people turn to gold and silver in the old days.

I think all this has proved that bitcoin is designed to be used in a SHTF situation. It's great for storing your wealth in when hyperinflation is all over the place. It has virtually no entry limit, and no exit limit. Silver and gold has a big spread, a high entry limit, and high exit minimum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 03, 2017, 06:36:40 AM

In that state of venezuela, I can't think of any good investment other that bitcoin. I suggest that you just continue earning and trading in btc for the meantime. And I agree that you should not take advantage of the unfortunate state of other people and I salute you for thinking of it first. The thing is, you can help them instead. Why not teach them about bitcoin? You may not profit any cash from it but the satisfaction and happiness inside is priceless and they will thank you for it and when time comes that you need help they won't think twice. Like they always say, you reap what you sow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
August 03, 2017, 06:32:45 AM
the best investment is always going to be an investment in a real business, specially if you can be the owner of that business or in other words if you run your own thing. in that case you do really "make money".

other than that i think in many cases it depends on where you live. for example a couple of years ago the local currency where i live tanked and anyone who invested in things like gold and dollar,... made a fortune because of the bubble they got into which was a lot bigger than the currency value dropping.
Investments in real business now generate less revenue than investing in crypto currency. This should not be but it is there. What kind of business can be developed in Venezuela? The country is on the brink of civil war. In Western countries, there are government programs to support small businesses and this helps them to survive. Try to do business in a country whose government is constantly looking for anyone from businessmen to Rob because other people have no money.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
August 03, 2017, 05:58:25 AM
the best investment is always going to be an investment in a real business, specially if you can be the owner of that business or in other words if you run your own thing. in that case you do really "make money".

other than that i think in many cases it depends on where you live. for example a couple of years ago the local currency where i live tanked and anyone who invested in things like gold and dollar,... made a fortune because of the bubble they got into which was a lot bigger than the currency value dropping.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
August 03, 2017, 02:53:42 AM
You can invest in project which have physical commodity as backing like zrcoin.then other choice is forex or share market or wait for upcoming new physical blockchain project.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 03, 2017, 01:36:07 AM
There is no effective investment that profits same as bitcoin as well digital currencies. Though it's completely virtual the trust the network has gained is big and the same drives more people towards bitcoin considering it an best way to to multiply the investment without risking if bought and held in our own highly secured wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
August 03, 2017, 01:09:46 AM
It really depends on how much money you have to invest. If you're willing to invest significant sums then it'd probably be best buying properties abroad and letting them out (either shirt or long lettings).
The only downside of buying properties abroad are the costs of managing them. If you want something with lower maintanence then you can open a portfolio with a broker and try investing in listed companies (startups and the like)
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
August 03, 2017, 01:03:00 AM
Have you invested already in crypto and you want to diversify your investment?
Honestly, if I were in your situation I will just trust my money in crypto as IMO this is the hottest investment now, we
can still diversify our investment as there are altcoins where you can see a great volume and of course a great potential in the future.

The entire market is growing substantially so I believe investing on it is a wise choice.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
August 03, 2017, 12:03:09 AM
I understand your concern on the things happening right now in that beautiful country Venezuela. I assumed that you are somehow connected with this country, right? I am also from a third world country (Philippines actually) and though we are still also mired in poverty life here is much bearable maybe compared to things cursing Venezuela.

There are many ways to invest and make some money. Online you can find a program that can be suited to your circumstances and taste...it is just a matter of looking and doing your due diligence.

Right now, I am involved with an online program which has already proven itself to be more stable compared to others which are already gone and wobbly. I am making some money with this one.

Good luck on your search.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
August 02, 2017, 11:46:35 PM

Pages:
Jump to: