Pages:
Author

Topic: [Investor-Based-Game] LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY TODAY! FOR FREE! - page 5. (Read 15340 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
hahahaha, i'll send you the double of nothing!
wow is that for real? You are not trying to scam me , right?  I will send you my nothing and if it doubles, I will reinvest a couple of times this week Cheesy
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
hahahaha, i'll send you the double of nothing!
Activity: 322
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
hey since I'm having no BTC, can I invest nothing :? Is there a bonus for investing 0 BTC Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
I sent you all my BTC I'm hoping I be the lucky one to receive double my investment  Cheesy
Activity: 112
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Must invest now! I got exactly as promised. Doubled nothing at all! OP, can we has triple return for loyal customers?  Tongue
Activity: 406
wow great, i just investing NOTHING so please return me DOUBLE NOTHING  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
best deal i have seen so far  Grin Grin 
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
Are there any minimums or maximums? What kind of time frame does this program have? Are there any risks involved? What makes you qualified to run such a program?
Did you read the disclaimer in the OP?

To answer your question, there is no minimum or maximum. There is no time frame because you receive nothing almost instantly.
He is very qualified to run this program because he is a very reputable member on scamforums.com! Roll Eyes

I also have a great reputation on scamforums.com! OVER 21 MILLION BTC TRADED!
Activity: 199
Give 'em the pickle
Are there any minimums or maximums? What kind of time frame does this program have? Are there any risks involved? What makes you qualified to run such a program?
I don't bite.
This is the BEST service here on bitcointalk!!
If you invest here he will really double nothing!
And send you nothing!
Maybe i will invest here also to become nothing  Tongue Cheesy Grin
Best service ON BitcoinTalk, are you kidding me? He is the only person to provide the best ridiculous service which is out of this world!
You need to send him your hard earned money in order to be eligible for the double nothing promotion.
I am one of the satisfied customer and as of now there is already a few feedbacks from the satisfied customer which is quoted in the OP, and this is my feedback for his service.

Come on, people. Invest now before the double nothing promotion is over! Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
This is the BEST service here on bitcointalk!!
If you invest here he will really double nothing!
And send you nothing!
Maybe i will invest here also to become nothing  Tongue Cheesy Grin
Activity: 392

Hopefully to help stop people losing money Cheesy
This can not help people to stop losing money but it is a nice joke  Grin Grin
Activity: 532
You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!
Negative trust coming for running a beautiful ponzi Tongue .
Well, joke or not, it belongs here.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
We have been moved to the investor based games now.

I don't bite.
On a non sarcastic note: Thank you. I meant for this to be fun, and sort of informative. The community always gets annoyed by stupid scammers, so being the sarcastic person I am, I just wanted to make some people laugh Cheesy
No problem. I send the 10k satoshis because it is for fun and I always see many dumb people do so on any ponzi program.

On a sarcastic note: You should receive your double nothing by the time XPY (Paycoin) is accepted as payment on Amazon.
Do you have an ETA? Because if none, I am willing to wait forever!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
 Grin Thanks for taking all my money. Now I got nothing I feel so free whenever I think of it that I gave all my money for nothing. You are the best human that takes everything. Please use the money on how you want it.  Wink
Activity: 70
★Trash&Burn [TBC]★
Here`s another stupid joke.

Send me all your btc now.1400% profit after 24hrs.... Shocked
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
From the looks of it your service is really legit, i just sent you my lifetime savings to your wallet Wink
Im waiting for my double nothing Grin
Activity: 182
Yeah, I still opened it though the titles' obvious it's about nothing. It's a joke??? How come I am not even smiling. Huh
Activity: 266
really really a great Joke  Cheesy No, for sure - This is truth meaning, bro ? Cheesy You must be drunk alreday M)

regards
lama-hunter
Pages:
Jump to: