Pages:
Author

Topic: Investors and Bounty - page 3. (Read 619 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 06:55:42 PM
I was looking for bounty chat in a telegram today because I did not have time to buy coins during ICO and I could not take part in the bounty.
Since I haven't any coins, I really want to buy cheap from bounty hunters on the exchange. I started looking for a group to find out when the bounty will be distributed.
Well, guess what? In this bounty chat, there were a lot of real investors who asked: "When will the payment for the bounty to participants?" I used to think that these repetitive questions are asked by the participants themselves.
 And you, too, do this when you want to buy a cheap coin after ICO?

I haven't actually tried buying back bounty rewards from bounty campaigns because I am a bounty hunter myself and based from my experience and observation in the market whenever the bounty rewards were released it is really true that buying coins from bounty hunter sellers would be really cheap.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 06:50:38 PM
It depends on individual financial status. Thus, if someone is buoyant enough,such fellow can get involved in investing and if such personality is not financially buoyant. I suggested such personality should go for Bounty's.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
May 28, 2018, 06:47:03 PM
bounty hunters often asking for bounty distribution, if you need bounty chat you just need to join on every bounty project, usually have telegram channel
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
May 28, 2018, 06:39:24 PM
I was looking for bounty chat in a telegram today because I did not have time to buy coins during ICO and I could not take part in the bounty.
Since I haven't any coins, I really want to buy cheap from bounty hunters on the exchange. I started looking for a group to find out when the bounty will be distributed.
Well, guess what? In this bounty chat, there were a lot of real investors who asked: "When will the payment for the bounty to participants?" I used to think that these repetitive questions are asked by the participants themselves.

Yes, it's a great way to get the desired tokens if you do miss an opportunity. Another question is that it is not necessary to tell everyone about this, otherwise there will be no investors at all Smiley. In addition, really promising projects do not fall after listing, but grow and the bounty hunters does not greatly influence the course.
Activity: 224
May 28, 2018, 06:37:45 PM

I cannot possibly sell my token so cheap, especially, hen it is listed in the exchange hor has great potential in it. Anybody that does that simply because he receives the token free or he needs quick money, will have to regret for his action.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
May 28, 2018, 06:26:18 PM
The right telegram channel on an ICO project can be found on the thread and also on their website. You can start investing when they open it, because if you start investing in pre-ico for example you will get an interesting bonus, so why would you prefer to buy coins at the end.
Activity: 90
May 28, 2018, 05:42:35 PM
There are quite a number of people who actually seek to buy coins in the ICO stag but for some reason are not capable, they therefore seek to buy the coins from the bounty hunters, the hunters may a times are ready and willing to sell, most of the time at an even cheaper price
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 28, 2018, 05:16:44 PM
a nice trick by waiting to sell could be a bounty hunter would get a low price. Indeed at times, it was difficult to predict the distribution of time and the announcement does exist in the telegram. so if the way you like it should always be active and ask in the telegram.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
May 28, 2018, 04:49:23 PM
I think bounty tokens do cause some dump when a lot of people try to sell in a short period of time but to be honest this is a temporary dump as soon as the sellers are cleared market will pull the price back up and yes if you want to buy that coin then you can set buy orders at cheap prices and if you are lucky your orders will be filled.
Activity: 28
May 28, 2018, 04:06:48 PM
The system Creators are currently working in is anything but fair, and definitely not working in either the best interests of them or their audience. Creators are paid based on the advertising shown against their videos. Very few make enough to earn a full time wage. See more
Activity: 1190
May 28, 2018, 03:45:55 PM
Of the two options between Investor or bounty is very different. Because Investors are someone who invests from a number of their assets and of course if someone has entered the level of being an investor of course they do not want to participate in bounty anymore. And for bounty of course everyone can participate in it. Because bounty is a place to do something in pay. can we describe this bounty does not need funds if you want to participate.
Activity: 168
May 28, 2018, 03:15:00 PM
Asura Coin and Aphelion Join forces

In an effort to create ease of entry, speed and security for our upcoming Asura Coin token sale, Aphelion announced its very first fully integrated wallet based “Participate In ICO” function.

Kicking off on June 2nd, the Join ICO function of the ground-breaking Aphelion Desktop Wallet will include an option to directly participate in the Asura Coin ICO. Collaborating with Aphelion, together we aim for the simplest, safest and fastest way to participate in the ICO

Read More
https://medium.com/@asuracoin/asura-coin-and-aphelion-join-forces-957d0e623bb8
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
May 28, 2018, 03:06:25 PM
I think basically bounties are paid before the coin begins to be traded on the stock exchange. Therefore by the time trade begins it is absolutely not clear who sells there - large investors or bounty hunters.
But your technique can work if the exit to the exchange passes earlier than tokens are paid for participating in the bounty.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
May 28, 2018, 03:02:20 PM
i too have seen that the price starts falling after the bounty tokens are distributed. This might be due to the expectation of a bounty hunter and a investor is different. The bounty hunter wants to convert his reward to money as soon as possible (not every bounty hunter) where an investor is looking forward to multiply his investment by few times.
Activity: 439
May 28, 2018, 01:04:28 PM
I think that now the bounty is a more profitable occupation than investing in ICO. And I managed to get very perspective tokens, which continue to grow in price.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
May 22, 2018, 07:58:44 AM
I think that bounty and investing in ICO are completely different ways of earning money in the crypt, but now I would rather trade and participate in the bounty than invest in dubious projects.
Trading is too risky, for me I classified that as part of investing because I need to risk my money in a certain coin I have to trade.
Both long term and short term are risky, but bounty is never risky, however we will only grow big if we are not afraid of taking risk, that's the reality.

being a investor or bounty trader is all good and certainly equally at risk, but to be an investor on ICO coins certainly has a big risk if we can not choose it, if I prefer to invest in a long period of time, by choosing to buy coins which has the potential and widely used by people to make it as an investment, to trade I also like it, but right now I do not have much capital to be able to trade, so bounty that is currently my choice.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 22, 2018, 07:46:55 AM
If these tokens are ERC20 tokens, you can buy them in a dispersed exchange in advance.
Because it is possible to buy cheaper tokens directly from dispersed exchanges.
Activity: 62
May 22, 2018, 07:41:53 AM
Very expensive for ico end.
Activity: 156
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
May 22, 2018, 07:36:40 AM
Sometimes you can get some cheap coins when they get distributed at etherdelta form some early sellers but you have to be pretty quick if you wan to snipe some coins on etherdelta
Activity: 182
www.daxico.com
May 22, 2018, 07:34:23 AM
if I prefer a bounty campaign, my friend said that following a bounty campaign will receive quite a lot of tokens, I follow the new bounty campaign project this one time or can be said to be a beginner, I want to succeed like my friend, the most important to try.
Pages:
Jump to: