Pages:
Author

Topic: Investors continue to invest in crypto-currency - page 20. (Read 3224 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 254
Blockchain Stranger
It is great to hear because many of people were thinking that cryptocurrency is heading toward its end, and now we can be sure that this is far not the end because the Investment process is going on.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
Mainly,because it's a relatively a new market , and any early investors can yield huge profits once this market gets global recognition . i have read that many banks and hedge funds started to pour huge amount of money in blockchain technology . most of them are looking for long-term profits . i'm talking like 2 years from now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Yes because even though there are lots of fraud ICO project but still there are lots of good ICO projects too.Thats why investors are attract in investing in crypto.When there is an opportunity just grab it to succeed.Just try to do some background checking in every ICO projects to be invested so that your tike, money and effort will not be wasted.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
Investors understand the crypto currency space, and they are confident that the market trend is sure to rise, they migth not be able to give a definate answer,be aware that the cryptocurrency is still evolving and several changes will take  place with the market trend, this is sure to build more confident  and encourage  new investors to take part.

Investing in cryptocurrency has a huge risk given that majority of ICOs failed last year and some wasn't able to list in an exchange yet which makes some investors disappointed because they are hoping to earn when it is listed and they are waiting for a long time. There are still ICOs though that has made some investors happy because it has folded their investments several times. There are still promising ICOs out there and you just have to look and examine it carefully.

If you need a list though of some promising ICOs, take a look at this link and see if it pass your standards.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-spreadsheets-2552575
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
I hope more investor will invest again to cryptocurrency and more new investor will come to cryptocurrency because the price increasing again now and I think that is one of the reason pump the price. It's time to back the price of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
Its the new trend and it will replace traditional markets slowly. Institutional investors will gear up for this transition, thats why its an advantage for early adopters to get involved more money will get in and will make crypto will be huge than we expected.

I agree with you. Since bitcoin is an evidence of innovation or advancement of the modern days, investors are keep on investing in here because of the bright future it might bring. Cryptocurrency  is a good asset although it is volatile still investing in here is good because of the unpredicted value of it in the market. It sometimes go higher. Also, government cannot touch your coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
Aside from traditional businesses and market theres isnt any has huge future potential like cryptocurrency, one could arguments its disadvantage and lack of regulation, but the space for growth is unbeatablr considering the current market cap of less than 300b
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
Investors understand the crypto currency space, and they are confident that the market trend is sure to rise, they migth not be able to give a definate answer,be aware that the cryptocurrency is still evolving and several changes will take  place with the market trend, this is sure to build more confident  and encourage  new investors to take part.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
I think things in crypto is still on their youth time in industry because it is not that exposed like what on the stock market not all people know how blockchain works its like when the internet is introduce back in the days many are against the internet because this can be the gateway of criminal doings, it can be too costly and many more reasons but right now we make the internet connect the whole world and benefit more than the later.
Activity: 322
They made the right decisions at this time. This is the time of the Bitcoin price boom; prices will rise from now until the end of the year. The market trend will help Bitcoin price increase like the end of 2017
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Some countries have recently accepted Bitcoin, and some investors have returned when they are allowed to trade Bitcoin and altcoin. This news will increase the market trend. And new investors will also invest in crypto
Activity: 271
I think this is great news. Investors returned when the 2018 world cup ended yesterday. I expect that prices will rise more when investors return to invest in the cryptocurrency market  Grin
Activity: 296
Well, some news recently said that the bear market was over and instead the bull market is coming to Bitcoin. So investors have come back to continue investing in Bitcoin with the hope of making more money
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The best solution for investment is to use ICOs services. In my opinion, the best one of the market today is Socratus. It is a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. It helps to get read of annoying personal meetings and paperwork. With this ecosystem, companies will be able to cut operating costs, create new insurance products, deal with data analysis more efficiently and many other benefits. I really like their philosophy! And I think they deserve investing. Moreover, if the one buys their tokens, they will be provided with an additional discount and special conditions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Tht is good news for us too who are in crypto currency. Butni guess there's more investors mainly because the price is low now. I just hope that these new investors will not pull out when the price begin to climb again. With the price trends, i believe that we will see more and more investors getting into crypto currency as the price continues to increase.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
It is a normal situation. The crypto market continues to grow although the prices decrease. Decrease in prices is temporary period. Everyone hopes that the prices will increase and crypto will be more profitable. Also, most people thinks crypto will be payment instrument of the future.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Bitcoin/ cryptocurrency is the future so investments in this sector will continue to increase.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Of course there's no question that investors are willing to pour their cash on the market even though that there are many scams ICO and even if the crypto market is on the bearish sentiments. Willing to risk and make more money is their ultimate goal. But I believed that most investors tend to mature already and not just investing left and right just like 2017. Now they scrutinized ICO and if they found that its something fishy then they skip and go on the next because there are a lot of ICO being born every minute.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
Investment in crypto currency related business will continue to increase because in the near future the world is going digital and those who see it will be the one that would feature effectively in that future. So irrespective of whatever bad news being circulated all over the internet, it does not remove the potentials that are embedded in this industry. However, even though the indirect would boost the price of crypto currency, it does not mean its investment in crypto currency like just buying bitcoin, ETH, Ripple and any other coins that is making waves to then wait for about 3 years for price to skyrocket then cash out.
Pages:
Jump to: