Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 179. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 250
WhitePaper Release Date Gathering

Hello Friends;

We would like to gather our community to discuss the DIons Whitepaper, on release date. We need to choose a platform date & time. Please reply to my message with your opinions.

Choose Platform:

IRC

Choose Date:

M T W TH F S or S

Choose Time:

UTC  Morning, Afternoon or Evening

We have chosen to go this route, to be able to introduce each other, go over questions that u may have and talk about future plans. Our Whitepaper is getting closer to completion, so is a good time to organize our get together..

Please Reply
Thanks

good work
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
WhitePaper Release Date Gathering

Hello Friends;

We would like to gather our community to discuss the DIons Whitepaper, on release date. We need to choose a platform date & time. Please reply to my message with your opinions.

Choose Platform:

IRC

Choose Date:

M T W TH F S or S

Choose Time:

UTC  Morning, Afternoon or Evening

We have chosen to go this route, to be able to introduce each other, go over questions that u may have and talk about future plans. Our Whitepaper is getting closer to completion, so is a good time to organize our get together..

Please Reply
Thanks
Hey guys I just got home from the Hospital, I have kidney stones so unfortunately I wasn't able to respond right away yesterday.  I hope this passes soon.

For now we are coding DIONS, Whitepaper is in 2nd draft, We have also added 2 super nodes to the network. St Patty stil wrokimg on a fix to our HTML5 wallet for windows 8.

One more time I'm going to make it clear, The Team and I are committed to our project. We are not leaving, the project is not abandoned.

Thank You so much for understanding

ps sorry for typos

Joel
I/O Coin Project Manager/DEV
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
What happened? Is the project abandoned?
No, they are just replacing the Community Manager. The dev team is working harder than ever! We have some exciting things to look forward to!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
What happened? Is the project abandoned?
Activity: 644
And here is the end result of a chain of reactions that started with BlackCoin (including BC itself). If only everyone had stuck together. But instead too many PoS coins, too many pump and dumps, too much light development passed off as revolutionary (I speak about centralized development). Oh well. At this point, it doesn't matter if the intentions are IO are legitimately good. Just calling it as it is. Everyone is responsible for has become. I have not been interested in alts for long term holds since BTC dropped below $500. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
30 megabyte wallet ... thats one big ass wallet
I'm not so sure about that either... I sent him a pm to check his backups again. I think surestrike is been under a lot of stress watching the price going down.
Activity: 490
one of Surestrikes last tweet was that he accidentally deleted his wallet.dat file and so now over 1 million IO coins are out of circulation   Undecided

do you honestly believe that?
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
one of Surestrikes last tweet was that he accidentally deleted his wallet.dat file and so now over 1 million IO coins are out of circulation   Undecided
I'm loading up on cheap IO right now. *Insert happy dance music*
Ditto bro. I got so much IO coin my lady keeps trying to steal some. Hands off am I right?

;Dlol
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Ditto bro. I got so much IO coin my lady keeps trying to steal some. Hands off am I right?

https://i.imgur.com/ddLyI2D.gif

LOLZ best post ive seen so far LOLZ  o my god, good one guys

thanks man, took a little time to work up! A IOC tip would be cool, but not necessary Cheesy

LOLZ best post ive seen so far LOLZ  o my god, good one guys
Activity: 2

https://i.imgur.com/ddLyI2D.gif
Activity: 1
Clarifications;

Because of the respect I have for Vericoin holders, I have kept to myself internal disagreements that I had with nosker. One of them was Iconic Expert. Unfortunately at some point before the mintpal hack, Iconic Expert was in talks with Pnosker.  When I found out, I spoke to Pnosker about it and I told him that I didn't want to be associated with anything this character did. I had invested my money on dev, promo and a PR firm for the coin and only after the coin was moving in price this character decided to get involved. I also had lined up a  PR firm and after they did some research and saw tweets from the man they backed out. At that point I stood by because of my total respect for effectstocause and other members. I continued to hold vrc but I just personally had to disassociate myself from promoting. This IE character was one of the reasons I also moved away from BlackCoin as he had taken donations from members and never refunded them for an event he was supposed to do. I was getting burned while helping others succeed and for these and other reasons, I decided to make my own project.  This has been a huge investment on my part. It has been lots of work from day 1, for me and our dev team,  almost 24hrs a day.  I make sure things get done, special devs get paid for their work and that goals are met. To this day almost everything that has been laid out we have delivered, and I'm very proud of that. Im in this 100% there is nothing else. My prior investments have been a learning experience for me. I've learned allot about this place and it has made me stronger in the belief of block chain development. I also know that it is not all about the coin but also about the dev team. For this reason I have laid out my life out in the open. I want to maintain my respect for other communities and leave disagreements in the past. Now is the time to focus in the present and the future of our work for I/O Coin.

ps. If anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me

Thank You

Again, much respect, Wiz. I understand why you would keep this information from the community at the time, but you have to admit that it acted as a double-edged sword. While I now fully understand the reasons of your choices then, it would've probably been best to have given the VRC community full disclosure. As a spectator at the time, it didn't sit well with me at all how the number one promoter just kind of begins to dissassociate from the coin. I was just a spectator, I can only imagine what the investors were thinking. Then here comes IOC with the same dedication & committment we all know Wizrig to have, but the whole VRC fiasco left a bad taste in a lot of people mouths.

I cannot state enough how much respect i have for you and what you are trying to do for Crypto as a whole, and I hope you understand that I'm not trying to cause FUD or whatever. I'm calling it how I see it in regards to the situation with IOC. With this clarification, I hope you continue to do as you do and continue working hard on IOC putting this coin on the pedestal where it belongs. Good luck to everyone involved..Wizrig, investors, dev team, etc..

On a side note, IconicExpert IS a piece of shit.

+1 to both of you!
Clarifications;

Because of the respect I have for Vericoin holders, I have kept to myself internal disagreements that I had with nosker. One of them was Iconic Expert. Unfortunately at some point before the mintpal hack, Iconic Expert was in talks with Pnosker.  When I found out, I spoke to Pnosker about it and I told him that I didn't want to be associated with anything this character did. I had invested my money on dev, promo and a PR firm for the coin and only after the coin was moving in price this character decided to get involved. I also had lined up a  PR firm and after they did some research and saw tweets from the man they backed out. At that point I stood by because of my total respect for effectstocause and other members. I continued to hold vrc but I just personally had to disassociate myself from promoting. This IE character was one of the reasons I also moved away from BlackCoin as he had taken donations from members and never refunded them for an event he was supposed to do. I was getting burned while helping others succeed and for these and other reasons, I decided to make my own project.  This has been a huge investment on my part. It has been lots of work from day 1, for me and our dev team,  almost 24hrs a day.  I make sure things get done, special devs get paid for their work and that goals are met. To this day almost everything that has been laid out we have delivered, and I'm very proud of that. Im in this 100% there is nothing else. My prior investments have been a learning experience for me. I've learned allot about this place and it has made me stronger in the belief of block chain development. I also know that it is not all about the coin but also about the dev team. For this reason I have laid out my life out in the open. I want to maintain my respect for other communities and leave disagreements in the past. Now is the time to focus in the present and the future of our work for I/O Coin.

Thank You

Again, much respect, Wiz. I understand why you would keep this information from the community at the time, but you have to admit that it acted as a double-edged sword. While I now fully understand the reasons of your choices then, it would've probably been best to have given the VRC community full disclosure. As a spectator at the time, it didn't sit well with me at all how the number one promoter just kind of begins to dissassociate from the coin. I was just a spectator, I can only imagine what the investors were thinking. Then here comes IOC with the same dedication & committment we all know Wizrig to have, but the whole VRC fiasco left a bad taste in a lot of people mouths.

I cannot state enough how much respect i have for you and what you are trying to do for Crypto as a whole, and I hope you understand that I'm not trying to cause FUD or whatever. I'm calling it how I see it in regards to the situation with IOC. With this clarification, I hope you continue to do as you do and continue working hard on IOC putting this coin on the pedestal where it belongs. Good luck to everyone involved..Wizrig, investors, dev team, etc..

On a side note, IconicExpert IS a piece of shit.
Clarifications;

Because of the respect I have for Vericoin holders, I’ve kept to myself internal disagreements that I had with nosker. One of them was Iconic Expert. Unfortunately at some point before the mintpal hack, Iconic Expert was in talks with Pnosker.  When I found out, I spoke to Pnosker about it and I told him that I didn't want to be associated with anything this character did. I had invested my money on dev, promo and a PR firm for the coin and only after the coin was moving in price this character decided to get involved. I also had lined up a  PR firm and after they did some research and saw tweets from Iconic Expert they backed out. At that point I stood by because of my total respect for effectstocause and other members. I continued to hold vrc but I just personally had to disassociate myself from promoting. This IE character was one of the reasons I also moved away from BlackCoin as he had taken donations from members and never refunded them for an event he was supposed to do. I was getting burned while helping others succeed and for these and other reasons, I decided to make my own project.  This has been a huge investment on my part. It has been lots of work from day 1, for me and our dev team,  almost 24hrs a day.  I make sure things get done, special devs get paid for their work and that goals are met. To this day almost everything that has been laid out we have delivered, and I'm very proud of that. Im in this 100% there is nothing else. My prior investments have been a learning experience for me. I've learned a lot about this place and it has made me stronger in the belief of block chain development. I also know that it is not all about the coin but also about the dev team. For this reason I’ve laid out my life out in the open. I want to maintain my respect for other communities and leave disagreements in the past. Now is the time to focus in the present and the future of our work for I/O Coin.

Thank You
Hello Everyone just a quick update, we are hard at work on coding Dions. We are also on our 2nd draft of the DIONS white paper. Our wallet devs are working on some improvements to our html5 wallet and the Windows 8 version.

We want to let everyone know that as of today we are not going to be giving hard dates on releases. It is quite obvious that in the past, whales have used it to dump on said dates. The value of our work can't be measured based on whale trading. We strongly believe that in due time our development will shine through. The coins are now being completely manipulated in the markets by whales that can care less about anything other than self gain.  They have no regards to the time and efforts that many are putting forward to make such unique development.

On a last point, Mr Surestrike is an avid advocate of iocoin and at one point he was holding the Community Manager title. We want to make it clear that he is no longer I/OCoin's community manager and he had stepped down from his CM position a few weeks ago. We are currently in talks with a some candidates for the position. Just to remind everyone our main project manager is (Mctaino) you may pm or address any community concerns to him for now until we fill the CM position. We have allot is stored in terms of development so stay tuned.

Thank You

You just reminded me of 2 critical points I forgot to mention.

A lot of pumpers/whales stayed away from this coin because of Surestrike. A lot of people in crypto just didn't like him as far as I've been aware.

Second, was Wizrig. I have complete respect for the guy and I believe he's legit. But after the whole VRC scenario and how he acted weeks pre-Mintpal hack it gave people an assumption of him. The VRC community was huge so of course word spread fast. Many initially got into IOC but because of Wizrig's history with VRC, to them IOC was definitely a short-term play.

Basically, tbh I think IOC promoters hurt this coin the most...unintentionally of course. Had it just been the dev team, im sure IOC wouldve been top 25 coin definitely.

On the flip side, devs you guys are doing an awesome job and have definitely proven your competency. Keep up the GREAT work. Perhaps one day a whale (or several) will decide to hop on IOC again.
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
Hello Everyone just a quick update, we are hard at work on coding Dions. We are also on our 2nd draft of the DIONS white paper. Our wallet devs are working on some improvements to our html5 wallet and the Windows 8 version.

We want to let everyone know that as of today we are not going to be giving hard dates on releases. It is quite obvious that in the past, whales have used it to dump on said dates. The value of our work can't be measured based on whale trading. We strongly believe that in due time our development will shine through. The coins are now being completely manipulated in the markets by whales that can care less about anything other than self gain.  They have no regards to the time and efforts that many are putting forward to make such unique development.

On a last point, Mr Surestrike is an avid advocate of iocoin and at one point he was holding the Community Manager title. We want to make it clear that he is no longer I/OCoin's community manager and he had stepped down from his CM position a few weeks ago. We are currently in talks with a some candidates for the position. Just to remind everyone our main project manager is (Mctaino) you may pm or address any community concerns to him for now until we fill the CM position. We have allot is stored in terms of development so stay tuned.

Thank You
Jump to: