Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 180. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Activity: 490
This coin is 100% proof that no matter how much development you throw at a coin, if there are absolutely no whales/pump groups involved...it will just fizzle out and die.

IOC had a solid run its first few weeks or so. Then settled between 3-4k for a while. Then completely crashed sub 1k, i knew this coin was done.

It was a great ride, and tbh im quite disappointed that I couldve essentially made more profit, but there are no buyers, no pump groups, no nothing...BUT there is development. But if you think development alone will raise a coins price, then you must be new to crypto.

It's been fun for what its worth, I hope at least some actually walked out with profit.

Good Luck.  Wink
Activity: 336
Got Crypto?
This coin is way under valued. This is a great buy. It can go nowhere but up from here Grin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Longandshort - The only fools around here are you bunch of SDC clowns.  

A person only needs to read your posts to see that. Your community is a utter disgrace to crypto,
you do nothing but spread fear and hate on other coins.

You will never see a post about any supporters here, saying how bad/shady they are, no chance  
(that is you get all your little boyfriend trolls to make them up).

Go crawl back under your bridge you pathetic, sad excuse for a human.

Bla Bla blahh... trolll troll troll.....  bs.. bs .. bs.....  fud fud fudder......

Download the best selling book of the year!
50 shades of troll NOW! https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/00smurf-166986

Ah Smurf, i was wondering when you were going to show up and give some support to your boyfriend.
Surprised it took you this long, must of been busy trolling some other coin.

I had nothing to do with the blackhand, i got fooled by lord-ashdrake, ashdrake-bot. He got me into a group, that no longer exsists, to simply steal my Bitcoin, which he did do.

There are only two people involved in this coin.   Non of them are in any stupid groups.  

Back to the bridge with you Troll!

Lol, wait. you had nothing to do with the group blackhand. Yet you joined it and got your btc "stolen"? Do you not by definition have to have something to do with something in order to have your BTC's "stolen".

All those tweets from you with the blackhand tag, all those tweets from you with blkhand tag denouncing blackcoin. Your involvement in hyping and pumping VRC under the blackhand guise.

If only two people are involved in this coin, You and Wiz. Then Who's doing the coding? Did you mean to say there are 3 people invovled in this coin, You, wiz and St Patty as Dev?

I'm just trying to follow your train of thought and logic here.

For that matter my argument is with you, and has nothing to do with longandshort.

*disclaimer this post has nothing to do with ioc as a coin, it is directed to Surestrike.

Gotta love a few dispersion's every now and again
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I hope IOC can hit 3000 satoshi again
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Price's falling down. What's going on?
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Wanted to do this for our strong community members, we dont care what the price is we are resilient and working hard  Smiley

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
It came out last night.. I have it on my laptop so far so good
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Fierce, The Legend
When did Yosemite come out? How do you like the OS?? I'm about to buy a macbook air with the upgraded processor and ram
Activity: 365
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Great News October 16, 2014

OSX 10.10 YOSEMITE HTML5 Wallet

Download Below

Make sure to enable allow apps downloaded from internet in security settings. Cheers!

Thank you Devs, i was really looking forward to this
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
scared to buy... will regret it 100% Smiley
Activity: 126
Fierce, The Legend
The scariest thing this Halloween will prob. be the price of I/O Coin! I'm concerned  Sad
Activity: 585
Merit: 500

Download Below

Make sure to enable allow apps downloaded from internet in security settings. Cheers!

This dev team just keep on delivering!  Cool
Activity: 308

Download Below

NOW THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team

Download Below

Activity: 308
IO Coin is solid.  These prices do not for a second reflect its value and the potential this coin has.  I like a Dev team that is still active even after a dump and continues to execute a solid plan!  keep up the good work IO Coin Team!
Activity: 168
Regarding the price of I/OCoin.

I expect it to go even lower and get even cheaper.  Many people are dumping this coin, to jump on the Cann and MaryJ Trains.  Which is understandable, as our train is park at the station for too long now. 

Plus we have very little buy support, looks shocking to be honest.   So when ever someone sells it will push the price down a few hundred sats or more.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
DEV UPDATE

Quick Update we are currently integrating a new tab to our HTML5 Wallet for IONS. Windows 8 html5 wallet still in debugging. Remember we are currently going over our whitepaper for DIONS. We hired a video marketing dev for our IO Coin and DIONS infomercial. We should have our whitepaper ready for storyline tomorrow, then it will head to post production for infomercial. We will keep u all posted.

Cheers!

Sounds highly professional!!  Cool
Activity: 336
Got Crypto?
Great time to buy. Price is low Smiley
Jump to: