Pages:
Author

Topic: [IoP] Fermat presents the Internet of People App Token - page 9. (Read 66321 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 256
The price is growing nicely at Bittrex!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Mandatory UPDATE v4.0.2! Upgrade ASAP or you will end up on wrong Chain and possibly when sending transactions LOSE IOP!!!. Bittrex has been notified about the fix!

*!!! Important mandatory update for your Wallets !!!*

Last Block: 38549
legendary

Presenting: Book of Fermat, vision paper by Tom Lyons

“It was when I was in the midst of solving another problem that I discovered a new space—a realm of pos- sibilities that heretofore had been a vacuum.”
Luis Fernando Molina

Read online:

Activity: 213
Merit: 1
finally some price movements

Looks good. If price stabilizes then there is lots of upside. Lots of good things going on with the coin...except price for the moment but that can change fast.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
finally some price movements
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
The problem with this coin is that it seems like a cool idea and seems to have something going on but it's whole concept is poorly marketed and there is zero hype. Altcoins all going to the moon and this poor guy is trending downward. What is up? I picked a few (small risk) up but seems like something  isn't right. Anyone have any thoughts?
wallet not syncing...
greedy miners should at least make nodes.
projet dead sell now or sell 20000sat dev dump price scam coin you can see markechakp only see total supply poor vol fuck iop
even if this is not a scam or dead project. nobody is really believing in it, even the greedy miners are all selling instead of holding. mining is also just too profitable compared to the price. they should just stop it. nobody with a brain would now invest in it.
legendary

Global graphchain project Fermat joins with decentralized democracy platform Cicada

Fermat, the decentralized, blockchain and graphchain-enabled open source project developing the Internet of People (IoP), today announced their partnership with Cicada, a distributed direct democracy and decentralized application platform.

Launched in April 2016, Fermat is building the world’s only infrastructure with an open social graph, decentralized APIs, and direct device-to-device communication. The Internet of People is designed to make it more cost-effective for businesses to scale globally by removing unnecessary intermediaries, promising to make transactions of the future inherently less expensive and more secure.

Luis Molina, Founder of Fermat said:

“Fermat is above all an alliance of values, which is striving to create a more decentralized world where people’s privacy is respected and power is held accountable. It is our aim to collaborate with projects like Cicada, which share these values and furthermore support our fundamental principles of diversity and personal liberty.”

“We have a strong belief in communities and collaboration. Each of these projects takes a particular approach to analyzing the problems and focus on certain areas. By joining forces, we end up working with a more holistic approach and are able to deliver better and more comprehensive solutions. This is exactly the case with Cicada – a project which has completed a significant amount of work analyzing the issues of identity, reputation, and governance.”

“The collaboration is having a huge impact on Fermat’s analysis of our Governance 3.0 system. By integrating Cicada’s concepts into the Internet of People’s identity, reputation, and governance solutions, our platform becomes stronger, and at the same time, we ensure that Cicada will be able to use the platform to achieve their own goals. It’s a win – win collaboration.”

“Fermat and Cicada working together is a much stronger package that the sum of individual parts. Synergy happens at multiple levels, including a
[....]

original article:
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
projet dead sell now or sell 20000sat dev dump price scam coin you can see markechakp only see total supply poor vol fuck iop
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
this is the only altcoin I know which got heavily dumped during this strong bull market.
What happened???
I dumped all of my coins to buy others, it seems this coin is dead.
this is the only altcoin I know which got heavily dumped during this strong bull market.
What happened???
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
What is the stage of the project development?

I read today that Fermat announced the creation of a consortium of "Internet people"...

True?

What's next?

Thank you

Hello, you are welcome to join our slack and you will get overview of Fermat project from first hand:

http://fermatcom.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
What is the stage of the project development?

I read today that Fermat announced the creation of a consortium of "Internet people"...

True?

What's next?

Thank you
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
How can I mine this coin, is there a instruction document?
the explorer is not working. why? look here http://explorer.fermat.community/
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
Internet of People Announces Distributed Governance Model with Contribution Contracts
Fermat, the blockchain and graphchain-enabled open source project developing the ‘Internet of People’, has announced the release of its distributed governance system featuring an embedded voting system. Inspired by the cryptocurrency Dash, it adds special features including community-cancellable contracts.
Launched in April 2016, Fermat is building an infrastructure with an open social graph, direct access channel to people and direct device to device communication. Referred to as the Internet of People, it is designed to remove all unnecessary intermediaries, resulting in cheaper transactions.
This is a good project, but it seems there is no buzz, there is no oomph here.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Internet of People Announces Distributed Governance Model with Contribution Contracts
Fermat, the blockchain and graphchain-enabled open source project developing the ‘Internet of People’, has announced the release of its distributed governance system featuring an embedded voting system. Inspired by the cryptocurrency Dash, it adds special features including community-cancellable contracts.
Launched in April 2016, Fermat is building an infrastructure with an open social graph, direct access channel to people and direct device to device communication. Referred to as the Internet of People, it is designed to remove all unnecessary intermediaries, resulting in cheaper transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: