Pages:
Author

Topic: IOS Token (IOST) Ready to boom the market - page 10. (Read 24129 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 12
Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works
We just launched @IOStoken ($IOST) on Koinex! Deposits are now LIVE. Trading will begin on May 4, 3:00 PM IST.
#WhatsNextOnKoinex #IOStoken #Blockchain
Check out weekly update to see what the Internet of Services team has been up to this week!

https://medium.com/@iostoken/iost-weekly-update-april-23rd-april-30th-afcd99d5985e

Join us on Discord in 3 hours for a Q&A with IOST Co-Founder @jimmyzhong_iost! #IOST #IOSToken

https://t.co/oc4PxnQgts
Nice talk man. @terrence_iost. Meeting so many investors, friends and founders at #wdas #iost $iost #iostoken #fbg #polychain #bitmain

https://mobile.twitter.com/jimmyzhong_iost/status/991517564378406912
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
Do you guys think that IOST can become one of top-10 coins this year? It's already in top-20 and I see that the team isn't going to stop here.

Yes it can, it has the potential and it will make it because of the active dev team and so many good projects ahead Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Do you guys think that IOST can become one of top-10 coins this year? It's already almost in top-50 and I see that the team isn't going to stop here.
Just landed in #Singapore! If you are also attending #wdas2018, pay attention to our panel talks. @terrence_iost will give of 2 of them on May 2nd and May 3rd about #iost #IOStoken $iost). https://mobile.twitter.com/jimmyzhong_iost/status/991327203882254336
IOST goes up so fast, i think iost has a very good potential and if it continues like that, it's not impossible iost can touch $ 1 quickly. One of the coins that can be invented today and sell it in a few years. Of course I participating in their signature campaign , feel proud spreading words around here to help the project run smoothly and success , not just about value , but also future purpose of this token.

To be honest, when I joined the signature campaign, I wasn't aware what IOST is. But upon researching I was really amaze of their concept that why I was not surprise to see the token in the top #20 now and the price continue to soar. Last time I checked its above $0.06 now.

Again, if you have invested early at the ICO price, you should be glad that you made your decisions. And now campaign participant is all singing praises because the payment is so high and everyone is so happy and proud to spread the words around the community.

The token is going in a right direction with a solid working team behind it with an amazing roadmap. Everyone in the team is contributing to make it possible. It is a good sign of development Smiley
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
IOST goes up so fast, i think iost has a very good potential and if it continues like that, it's not impossible iost can touch $ 1 quickly. One of the coins that can be invented today and sell it in a few years. Of course I participating in their signature campaign , feel proud spreading words around here to help the project run smoothly and success , not just about value , but also future purpose of this token.

To be honest, when I joined the signature campaign, I wasn't aware what IOST is. But upon researching I was really amaze of their concept that why I was not surprise to see the token in the top #20 now and the price continue to soar. Last time I checked its above $0.06 now.

Again, if you have invested early at the ICO price, you should be glad that you made your decisions. And now campaign participant is all singing praises because the payment is so high and everyone is so happy and proud to spread the words around the community.
At the @Tsinghua_Uni crypto meetup with COO of @BITMAINtech. Looking forward to meeting more talents at Tsinghua University. #iost #iostoken $iost @IOStoken @IOSToken_kr https://t.co/6yDNPCtmKE

IOST will be a big hit of 2018, devs are working hard to make it possible, it will be a big effect if University meetup ends in a good note Smiley
At the @Tsinghua_Uni crypto meetup with COO of @BITMAINtech. Looking forward to meeting more talents at Tsinghua University. #iost #iostoken $iost @IOStoken @IOSToken_kr https://t.co/6yDNPCtmKE
IOSToken Technology and Aims:

Technology:
The project does not follow the same path as other rival currencies, which are either Proof-of-Work or Proof-of-Stake for enabling smart contracts. IOSToken team introduces a different ‘Proof-of-Believability’ which is found to be more energy efficient and could help in the spread of blockchain technology. The believability of a node is circulated based on the contribution and behaviors while the fairness is taken care of by randomness of algorithms.

Aims:
The foundation of the Internet of Services is all about developing a scalable and energy-efficient Blockchain that could enable mass adoption. They are building a blockchain platform which functions as a decentralized version of Alibaba and BitTorrent.  In due course, IOSToken plans to implement several blockchain breakthroughs that will allow online service providers to serve their customer base effectively. The technical innovations such as ‘Hyper Universe Distributed Systems’, ‘Efficient Distributed Sharding’ and above all PoB (Proof-of-Believability) used by IOSTokens allow seamless online hosting of services. To diminish the challenges faced and shortcomings of Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanisms, the IOS have proposed the idea of ‘Servi’ tokens that measure a user’s contributions. Servi has the following features;

Non-tradable
Self-destructive
Self-issued
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
It have many influential way to increase as well as room for more developments, having IOST now and planning to hold more upon more years encourage more chances of earning.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
IOS Token (IOST) newly listed on Binance is doing really good and will hit 10$ soon. I hope it can happen in a short span of time.

Guys I need your views on it???

I just traded IOST on OKEx but it seems that I can't deposit about a few hours ago. Anyways, Binance is a good alternative as it is the top trading exchanges as of today. Well the last time I check its $0.05 and its already giving us 5x if you started to invest on it at ICO price of $0.01. The price is still a steal for everyone as the project is really solid and the devs behind are working this ass off to make this the next big thing. I'm pretty sure that if it is listed to other major exchanges, the price could take off in the next couple of months.

Yes it will give good returns soon, the devs are really working hard to make it possible Smiley
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
IOS Token (IOST) newly listed on Binance is doing really good and will hit 10$ soon. I hope it can happen in a short span of time.

I just traded IOST on OKEx but it seems that I can't deposit about a few hours ago. Anyways, Binance is a good alternative as it is the top trading exchanges as of today. Well the last time I check its $0.05 and its already giving us 5x if you started to invest on it at ICO price of $0.01. The price is still a steal for everyone as the project is really solid and the devs behind are working this ass off to make this the next big thing. I'm pretty sure that if it is listed to other major exchanges, the price could take off in the next couple of months.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

i have never heard about it..but i will definitely do some research, cause 10 bucks is a nice price)) the fact that it was listed on Binance is impressive.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
You're absolutely right you it Price has Boomed in this Week.

It will keep on booming my friend Smiley This project is gaining popularity these days, IOST is a good token with a huge potential and will give good returns according to my study Smiley
That's what to expect when you find a project that is tailored to fill in some needs implicitly or explicitly identified in the community and it becomes even more forceful, when a credible team can be linked to it. Given that this project is actually an advancement on other platform coins like ETH, NEO, ADA, XRP, etc, it stands to reason that history almost always repeats and Hodling these tokens would hardly lead to any regret.
Official IOST language groups (Telegram)

🇨🇳 中文: t.me/officialioschinese

🇯🇵 日本语: t.me/officialiosjapanese

🇰🇷 한국어: t.me/officialioskorean

🇷🇺 pyccкий: t.me/officialiosrussian

🇪🇸 Español: t.me/officialiosspanish

🇳🇱 Nederlands: t.me/officialiosdutch

🇮🇳 Hindi: t.me/officialioshindi

🇵🇭 Filipino: t.me/officialiosphilipine

🇩🇪 Deutsch: t.me/officialiosgerman

🇹🇷 Türk: t.me/officialiosturkish

🇵🇹🇧🇷 Português: t.me/OfficialiosPortuguese

🇮🇩 Bahasa Indonesia: t.me/officialiosindonesia

🇫🇷 Français: t.me/officialiosfrench

🇮🇹 Italiano: t.me/officialiositalian

🇻🇳 Tiếng Việt: t.me/officialiosvietnamese

Please contact any admin if you are interested in building a community in any other languages. Thanks again for all your support!
Thank you all for asking such thoughtful questions about #IOST during our Discord AMA! https://discordapp.com/invite/arbQt6w 
I had a great time answering and I'm looking forward to doing it again next week! #iostoken

https://twitter.com/jimmyzhong_iost/status/989332224511066112
Pages:
Jump to: