Pages:
Author

Topic: IOS Token (IOST) Ready to boom the market - page 11. (Read 24129 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

Join us on Discord in 3 hours for a Q&A with IOST Co-Founder @ jimmyzhong_iost!

https://t.co/oc4PxnQgts

https://twitter.com/IOStoken/status/989272125935501313

Good opportunity for making your doubts clear, ask your querries with Q & A direct to IOST Co-founder Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works

Join us on Discord in 3 hours for a Q&A with IOST Co-Founder @ jimmyzhong_iost!

https://t.co/oc4PxnQgts

https://twitter.com/IOStoken/status/989272125935501313

ALERT. For the safety of your funds we recommend to NOT login to MEW at this moment hijacked mew dns

https://www.reddit.com/r/MyEtherWallet/comments/8ek0jj/think_i_got_scammedphishedhacked/

Activity: 546
Merit: 24
I always seen IOST in different thread here in forum, that's why my eyes got the attention of this coin. I joined the signature campaign of IOST because it is a weekly payment system which is pretty good in order for me to have their tokens. Hopefully, IOST will continue to bull run by upcoming weeks. If ever I will choose IOST, I want it to be part of Kucoin exchange.

Read our weekly update to see what the #IOST Team has been up to this week! #IOSToken

https://t.co/4qAMODWfq1
https://twitter.com/IOStoken/status/988593907632979968

Thanks for the updates friend Smiley

Read our weekly update to see what the #IOST Team has been up to this week! #IOSToken

https://t.co/4qAMODWfq1
https://twitter.com/IOStoken/status/988593907632979968

You're absolutely right you it Price has Boomed in this Week.

It will keep on booming my friend Smiley This project is gaining popularity these days, IOST is a good token with a huge potential and will give good returns according to my study Smiley
Merit: 0
You're absolutely right you it Price has Boomed in this Week.
Top 10 trading volume(~$200M) in the last 24 hours! Monthly trading volume #23 globally! Go $iost #IOST #IOSToken 😄

OMG Shocked This token is growing steadily, good going IOST, keep growing and boom the matket EOY.
Top 10 trading volume(~$200M) in the last 24 hours! Monthly trading volume #23 globally! Go $iost #IOST #IOSToken 😄

IOS Token (IOST) newly listed on Binance is doing really good and will hit 10$ soon. I hope it can happen in a short span of time.

Guys I need your views on it???

This is very possible. I've been looking at this token for 2 weeks now and it has a very good performance. This token is being listed on lots of exchanges and its value is increasing everyday. Reaching to $10 is kinda vague but given the uptrend of the crypto market nowadays, I guess by the end of the year it is very much possible that this token will definitely skyrocket its value.

There innovation is very awesome and the community behind this as well as the devs are working hard to maintain its growth and development. Hopefully lots of people will invest in this token and ride along with the greens that is happening right now and get so much profit from it.

As i watched closely on the market on how the IOST behave, from a 30 day period since its launch on the market the initial price on the market was .1 USD and for a 30-day window period the performance started creeping down from .01 to .01 USD that from feb 01 to march 12 2018, and a week after from that period to another 30 day window it begins to recover from .01 and climbing up to .05 USD that is a 500% market recover. So ,there is a great potential of this coin and ready to boom in the market. Last week i checked that was .03 and now it .05 USD.

This is a very good sign. Recovering from a great fall is not that easy just like what ripple is experiencing now. Hopefully this token will get back to where it came from and at least exceeds its value the very first time that it is launched.

Kudos to the IOS team for making this happen and to the people behind who showed continued support for the development of this innovation.

This token has a great potential which makes it a perfect token which will touch heights end of this year, the team behind it is very active and they are working hard to make every aspect of this token to grow, they will surely make it to the moon this year Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
As i watched closely on the market on how the IOST behave, from a 30 day period since its launch on the market the initial price on the market was .1 USD and for a 30-day window period the performance started creeping down from .01 to .01 USD that from feb 01 to march 12 2018, and a week after from that period to another 30 day window it begins to recover from .01 and climbing up to .05 USD that is a 500% market recover. So ,there is a great potential of this coin and ready to boom in the market. Last week i checked that was .03 and now it .05 USD.

It looks team is working hard on this project so we may make a decent profit from this coin if we hold for a while.

I think the price fall from 0.1 to 0.01 has begun in January and that was the time bitcoin started downward journey so all coins came down along with bitcoins. But from its all-time low price, it has recovered quite a lot compared to bitcoin or any other coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
IOS Token (IOST) newly listed on Binance is doing really good and will hit 10$ soon. I hope it can happen in a short span of time.

This is very possible. I've been looking at this token for 2 weeks now and it has a very good performance. This token is being listed on lots of exchanges and its value is increasing everyday. Reaching to $10 is kinda vague but given the uptrend of the crypto market nowadays, I guess by the end of the year it is very much possible that this token will definitely skyrocket its value.

There innovation is very awesome and the community behind this as well as the devs are working hard to maintain its growth and development. Hopefully lots of people will invest in this token and ride along with the greens that is happening right now and get so much profit from it.

This is a very good sign. Recovering from a great fall is not that easy just like what ripple is experiencing now. Hopefully this token will get back to where it came from and at least exceeds its value the very first time that it is launched.

Kudos to the IOS team for making this happen and to the people behind who showed continued support for the development of this innovation.

It will keep on growing because it is having a great team behind it.... Smiley
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Not sold on it because nothing actually exists. Its just another highly speculative scheme. Sell the news not the product.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

^^
is make some moves today. and I happy with it.
this a really good coin to invest. and to my guess, it will at least double compare to recent price.
hold it for 2 months and take my profit  Grin Grin

How sure are you that it will double if you will hold it until 2months? because there are some cases that even though you hold it for a along time still the price is the same and sometimes the price will get more lesser than we are not expected it to happen.

^^
this a really good coin to invest. and to my guess, it will at least double compare to recent price.

You can get more than double if you HODL for more than two months Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 102

^^
Late April - Mid May schedule:
- April 25th Discord Q&A
- DApp Team announcement soon
- Talks & Meet-ups in #Singapore
- Multiple interviews in #Korea, #Japan & #Russia
- Back to #US + #NYC blockchain week
- $iost #IOSToken $IOST Team members in more countries! - And a lot more!

https://twitter.com/jimmyzhong_iost/status/988073120295669773

This is the way to moon my friend, we will rock soon... good work Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: