Author

Topic: IOTA - page 164. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 05:18:14 AM
I understand long term, however good to invest now or wait till it drops? What you think?

And never ever never take trading advices from forum guys and girls. Do your own research and then you can only blame yourself if it fails and that will make you beter trader next time.

But you asked nicely so i replied.
November 29, 2017, 05:14:59 AM
I understand long term, however good to invest now or wait till it drops? What you think?

Half of investment to buy now. Predictions are it will climb to 1.8$ today.

Half of investment on 0.8$ when the hype started - partnership, korean exchange.

Anyway you cant miss.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 05:10:36 AM
November 29, 2017, 05:06:00 AM
Guys, you think this is not the time to invest in IOTA anymore?

I am really interested in investing into this technology. I just don't know if it is the right time. Will it fall or will it go up now?

Reading through 50 pages back i saw people are speculating - 50$. No time frame. Long term hold.
Activity: 2
November 29, 2017, 04:53:43 AM
Guys, you think this is not the time to invest in IOTA anymore?

I am really interested in investing into this technology. I just don't know if it is the right time. Will it fall or will it go up now?

Activity: 802
Merit: 501
November 29, 2017, 04:47:13 AM
Damn, I feel stupid for not investing in this diamond before... DAMN Cheesy Nice one, congrats to HODLers guys!
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
November 29, 2017, 04:35:26 AM
IOTA's strong technical background makes its future use space very large, which meets the needs of current social development, and it should be further developed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
November 29, 2017, 03:55:53 AM
How one can buy this coin.

Simply go to tis link: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/#markets scroll down and you should see a list of available markets provided by coinmarketcap.com which are:

• Bitfinex
  • Binance
  • Coinone
  • OKEx
  • Exrates
  • CoinFalcon
Activity: 9
November 29, 2017, 03:49:36 AM
Wealthe distribution is very centralized in IOTA?

https://thetangle.org/statistics/tokens-distribution   Huh
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
November 29, 2017, 03:45:25 AM
12hrs of mining at 60% should get you about 4,000 IOTA on a fairly recent i5. It's not worth much but gives you a few thousands of IOTA to play with and show to your friends. You will become intrigued by the 'no fees' concept, trust me.

If this is true you'd be a millionaire within 83 days.

Edit: Oh you mean 4 IOTA, not 4000. So it will take 83000 days, my bad.. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
November 29, 2017, 03:10:32 AM
Eventually people will learn enough about IOTA to see the difference between IOTA and Blockchain. I look forward to the upgrade of the network promising better TPS: https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7ga92e/iotas_about_to_get_a_lot_faster/

This is really moving into the right direction.

For those that want to easily mine a few IOTA to play with, go to https://mineiota.com/
Put in your IOTA address and start mining in your browser.

12hrs of mining at 60% should get you about 4,000 IOTA on a fairly recent i5. It's not worth much but gives you a few thousands of IOTA to play with and show to your friends. You will become intrigued by the 'no fees' concept, trust me.
Activity: 51
November 29, 2017, 01:44:41 AM

did u use the reclaim tool?

Tried to using reclaim tool too, but i am not sure what i did but didnt work too.

If I finished the reclaim process, where is my balance should be? Because there is no balance in my old seed or new seed. For the new seed, i just changed 1 character, i dont know if it is a problem.

ur balance is moved to the new seed now i beleive ill hope u know ur news seed that you entered
Activity: 3
November 28, 2017, 10:44:49 PM
Try the reclaim tool just once, then go back to the send/receive and 'reattach to the tangle'.  Its the reattaching that you need to do in order to see your balance.  Try a different node if it doesn't attach to the tangle.  Just work through the list of nodes from top to bottom until you connect.  Its not that hard.

Good luck
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
November 28, 2017, 09:36:52 PM
It is possible to add IOTA to bittrex ? Cool
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
November 28, 2017, 08:16:02 PM
Tried to using reclaim tool too, but i am not sure what i did but didnt work too.

If I finished the reclaim process, where is my balance should be? Because there is no balance in my old seed or new seed. For the new seed, i just changed 1 character, i dont know if it is a problem.

You should maybe join the slack to further evaluate what went wrong there. It is easier to help you there and it is the more appropriate place.
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
November 28, 2017, 07:36:01 PM

Activity: 51
November 28, 2017, 07:05:29 PM
I thing is, i was just trying to send IOTA to bitfinex, i didnt receive nothing is this adress for months.

So did you initiate that above mentioned transaction ? Without more details it's hard to help Tongue

Sorry i tried to figure out for myself but i need help.

I have a old adress, that i received 73 days ago exactly 1.12723 Gi from bitfinex: https://iotasear.ch/address/BOTBWRELVGUDEWHUFJKFMCFIYQF9P9HLOAO9VYCSPQMTKGKOUZZXAXWSQZKGLEQFB9QVHJXVMUWXTFM9W

I thought that today my iotas was stolen but now i dont know what happened.
The missing fund is exactly 1.12723Gi, but i had a little more iotas and only exactly 1.12723Gi gone...maybe is some problem with transition process.

Some days ago, i tried to open my desktop wallet and it cant connect, so i download a newer version but showed me 0 iotas.
This was not the first time that happened, last time i was able to recover balance by rettaching new address some times. So this time i tried it and didnt work. Tried to using reclaim tool too, but i am not sure what i did but didnt work too.
So i tried to rettach again more times and my balance appeared, i thought that was everything all right, but when i tried to send iotas i got KEY REUSE error.

And finally, some hours ago i saw in my wallet history a transaction sending exactly 1.12723Gi to another address that i dont know.

And now i dont know where is my 1.12723G.
what should I do?

Tks

Activity: 136
Merit: 7
November 28, 2017, 06:47:56 PM
Very close to join the IOTA community  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
November 28, 2017, 06:36:04 PM
I thing is, i was just trying to send IOTA to bitfinex, i didnt receive nothing is this adress for months.

So did you initiate that above mentioned transaction ? Without more details it's hard to help Tongue

Sorry i tried to figure out for myself but i need help.

I have a old adress, that i received 73 days ago exactly 1.12723 Gi from bitfinex: https://iotasear.ch/address/BOTBWRELVGUDEWHUFJKFMCFIYQF9P9HLOAO9VYCSPQMTKGKOUZZXAXWSQZKGLEQFB9QVHJXVMUWXTFM9W

I thought that today my iotas was stolen but now i dont know what happened.
The missing fund is exactly 1.12723Gi, but i had a little more iotas and only exactly 1.12723Gi gone...maybe is some problem with transition process.

Some days ago, i tried to open my desktop wallet and it cant connect, so i download a newer version but showed me 0 iotas.
This was not the first time that happened, last time i was able to recover balance by rettaching new address some times. So this time i tried it and didnt work. Tried to using reclaim tool too, but i am not sure what i did but didnt work too.
So i tried to rettach again more times and my balance appeared, i thought that was everything all right, but when i tried to send iotas i got KEY REUSE error.

And finally, some hours ago i saw in my wallet history a transaction sending exactly 1.12723Gi to another address that i dont know.

And now i dont know where is my 1.12723G.
what should I do?

Tks

Jump to: