Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA - page 23. (Read 1473233 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
May 30, 2019, 06:57:49 AM
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
May 30, 2019, 05:17:29 AM
Indeed that is big news and final solution for every single problem which blockchain is trying to solve. Testnet is going to be released for public and as per stated if the results are hopeful and gives required data and feedback it will be huge and most interesting solution. I will be paying more attention from here onward to see where IOATA is going next.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
May 29, 2019, 07:00:15 AM
IOTA end 2019 $ 4+
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
May 28, 2019, 04:16:13 PM
Today is the biggest iota news from the start of the project.
New consensus mechanism, it's a core of any crypto, it's like inventing new PoW thing or so. Very big news.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
May 28, 2019, 03:57:50 PM
It seems they found a solution to turn off the coordinator: https://t.co/bPGAEVjPad?amp=1

Announcement of a few hours ago https://blog.iota.org/coordicide-e039fd43a871 and immediately there was an answer in the price and in the volumes; now it remains to see and understand how long all this will be accomplished.

edit: below also a video that explains everything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-2ttR-5wv0&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 3
May 26, 2019, 02:35:35 PM
Developers! IOTA has launched its IOTA academy program in close cooperation with IOT1. If you decide to book a course at the IOTA Academy, you will get a discount up to 50%! Send an email with the subject “IOTA Academy discount” to [email protected] for further informations.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D7g2fuiXsAAlk-k.jpg
Activity: 53
Merit: 3
May 24, 2019, 08:11:00 AM
Coordinator ELI5 explainity video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wd9mkKzesM
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
May 16, 2019, 09:43:12 AM
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
May 15, 2019, 06:27:58 PM
Next real world adoption of IOTA.

Clothing brand Alyx turns to Iota’s blockchain to track garment authenticity

Clothing designer Matthew William’s luxury fashion brand Alyx announced today that it will use Iota Foundation’s blockchain distributed ledger technology to track the production of clothing from raw materials to the final product.
https://siliconangle.com/2019/05/15/clothing-fashion-brand-alyx-turns-iotas-blockchain-track-garment-authenticity/
Activity: 4
May 15, 2019, 04:42:07 AM
Hello, some one could send me some tuto about qubic ?
There already many under project about iota and thousand data about...
ty !

Merit: 13
May 13, 2019, 06:30:02 AM
IOTA seems very promising project i like the idea of using it into our daily life products such as refigerators, washing machines etc if people could be rewarded using electronic products this could perhaps be revolutionary.. but we don't know what future holds for us still a very very fresh project.

But in real life this could may years to become functional otherwise it will continue with its natural way. I don't see something will happen in short time of period because it demand more awareness and support from big companies to integrate this system into their products.
IOTA has been taking some serious moves for worldwide adoption.. the partnerships with jaguar and landrover is huge the mass adoption should start within a year or two
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
May 13, 2019, 06:27:40 AM
IOTA seems very promising project i like the idea of using it into our daily life products such as refigerators, washing machines etc if people could be rewarded using electronic products this could perhaps be revolutionary.. but we don't know what future holds for us still a very very fresh project.

But in real life this could may years to become functional otherwise it will continue with its natural way. I don't see something will happen in short time of period because it demand more awareness and support from big companies to integrate this system into their products.
Activity: 276
May 13, 2019, 06:08:07 AM
Activity: 53
Merit: 3
May 12, 2019, 08:55:27 AM
The latest developments in a video:

https://youtu.be/u-61-n_ES0s?t=1
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
May 06, 2019, 06:07:57 PM
When you buy a car or sell your existing car do you prefer to be anonymous i don't think the concept of anonymity plays a very important role for mass adoption.. but since iota has privacy by default what are you worried about.. well yes most car drivers are not that bad so they don't mind to share details Smiley

The point is, modern cars are already send data to car manufactures mostly without awareness of car owners. In every car where Android runs as a system (and that's already some) sends data. Have you ever wondered where the real-time traffic data comes from in Google Maps? In future, you will no longer be able to avoid such data collection, just as everyone already accepts it on their mobile phone today. The only question now is whether you prefer to get paid for the data or not.
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
May 06, 2019, 05:20:51 PM
This turned out to be a good project, I'm glad I'm still holding a big of it
May 06, 2019, 04:56:09 PM
First IOTA Smart Contract powered by Qubic Lite enables instant TOQEN Micro-Payments via “MicroHash Channels”
May 06, 2019, 04:43:17 PM
MIOTA/IOTA tokens will be offered to drivers of Jaguar/Rand Rovers who will be willing to share data as feedback about different things. How this is going to benefit a common user or holder of IOTA that remains to be seen in coming months. It surely being appreciated across the board that's why I also will see it positive development.
Okay, so you will earn IOTA tokens when you drive, more you drive, more you earn, correct?
But who will pay this? If you only give something, then it is free with no value, who will pay this / sponsor it?

Well that is pretty confused idea it's against privacy term of anybody life why he will share the data of his personal rides with somebody else. If somebody can afford to buy this car than he can spend some money into this token too if he is interested in this project.
When you buy a car or sell your existing car do you prefer to be anonymous i don't think the concept of anonymity plays a very important role for mass adoption.. but since iota has privacy by default what are you worried about.. well yes most car drivers are not that bad so they don't mind to share details Smiley
May 06, 2019, 04:01:47 PM
IOTA IS HEADING TOWARDS A NEW MARK WITH THE LOWEST PRICE THIS YEAR IOTA WILL MAKE A COMEBACK EVEN STRONGER WITH ALL THE GERMAN CARS ACCEPTING IOTA IT WILL BE SUPREME
Pages:
Jump to: