Author

Topic: IOTA - page 321. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
June 13, 2017, 01:27:00 PM
I read upon this quickly this morning as I have only been a part of the crypto world for a few months. That being said, I understand it is

1) zero fees
2) can scale
3) offline transactions

What I do not understand is how the valuation is soo high right off the bat. And also how does this plan to make money and increase, like how do the devs and people working for this project make any money? Huh

I just do not get it, could somebody please explain this or tell me where I can find the information for myself? Would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
June 13, 2017, 01:24:46 PM
Why still use bitcoin and any blockchain coins when there is iota ? No fee, no blockchain, quantum resistant...

Don't go guys against the direction of History.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
June 13, 2017, 01:20:01 PM
 Will I have to perform ID verification in order to buy them at bitfinex or anyone can buy it there?
[/quote]

No ID needed if transferring in BTC. I think if someone wants to use or cash out USD on there then they need ID.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 13, 2017, 01:19:35 PM
Today add of coin market Cap and get 6 position. Best of luck for this project.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
June 13, 2017, 01:18:26 PM
Brutal dump incoming.

No. You guys just don't get it. You have no idea what's gettting ready to happen.

Just heard about IOTA, what is going to happen?

This is why I do believe we need government to step in to regulate this ICO shit.  It makes people look stupid to invest in something that only shows promises but no real working product yet.

The ICO was two years ago and raised just over a million dollars.. There is so much people don't understand.

So Mr. Windjc,  Do you think this IOTA is better than GameCredits?

Completely different animals. Completely different use cases. Both without any real competitors.

I understood that they both are for different use cases.  But what I was referring to was that should Gamecredits deserved $1.7 billion valuation instead?  At least Gamecredits is the first cryptocurrency gamming company with no danger Competitors . And to be opened its store soon.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
June 13, 2017, 01:16:25 PM
One sold big...

only a few ppl can sucessfully sell at this overvalue price(if there are buyers)....most of the normal seller couldn`t even send their coins...think about it
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
June 13, 2017, 01:15:55 PM
Buy it on bitfinex.com. They are having problems. They say it is DDos but it might just be because so many people are trying to get iota.

Will I have to perform ID verification in order to buy them at bitfinex or anyone can buy it there?
Activity: 28
June 13, 2017, 01:13:17 PM
LOL, all the people here fuding because the want cheaper prices.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2017, 01:12:15 PM
One sold big...
Activity: 226
June 13, 2017, 01:11:16 PM
Buy it on bitfinex.com. They are having problems. They say it is DDos but it might just be because so many people are trying to get iota.

on the contra,this is just their sneaky trick to avoid iota holders for selling
Activity: 230
June 13, 2017, 01:10:51 PM
I bought my IOTA coin in bitfinnex also. Good to see its moving now.

Brutal dump incoming.

No. You guys just don't get it. You have no idea what's gettting ready to happen.

Just heard about IOTA, what is going to happen?

This is why I do believe we need government to step in to regulate this ICO shit.  It makes people look stupid to invest in something that only shows promises but no real working product yet.

This!  I also want this ICO to be legally binding and the issuer will be known and serious enough with the project. Any ICO should be reviewed by a body for approval and be ready for the market. It should be scrutinized first, so that it will not fall into cam project.

Project should be feasible,viability, the roadmap, profitability,market study etc..
June 13, 2017, 01:07:12 PM
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
June 13, 2017, 01:05:58 PM
Bought some IOTA from the marketplace section a while back, only to find the guy was a scammer. Lost my BTC back then..  Cry

Guys, do you know what was the ICO price for IOTA? Also, what is the unit of IOTA in exchanges? I mean, if it's G iota please post the ICO price for one such unit. Smiley

It will be megaiota. The ICO raised 1337 btc, and there are in total 2'779'530'283,277761 miota, you can make your own calculations Wink
Every megaiota = 48 satoshi then.

I hope people don't get fooled by these stupid OTC prices.
Already around 500x ICO! lol

Who's brave enough to buy at those prices?
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
June 13, 2017, 01:05:37 PM
Better to buy or sell now?

Buy a small % of your total crypto portfolio into it, and hold. Well that is what I am going to do anyway. If it triples then I will sell the original amount, and hold the rest long time.

Where do you buy it ?

Tell me why such a large capitalization of the coin?null
Activity: 6
June 13, 2017, 01:02:38 PM

Buy a small % of your total crypto portfolio into it, and hold. Well that is what I am going to do anyway. If it triples then I will sell the original amount, and hold the rest long time.

Where do you buy it ?
June 13, 2017, 12:59:44 PM

Activity: 263
Merit: 250
June 13, 2017, 12:52:30 PM
Hi

Sent my Iota from wallet 2.3 to Bitfinex, wallet says Confirmed, but nothing on Bitflinex wallet...

What time does it take ?

Thank you

2 hours and still nothing !!!
Activity: 3
June 13, 2017, 12:50:34 PM
Activity: 503
Merit: 502
June 13, 2017, 12:49:39 PM
and yet a complete overbought ICO who still have to prove what it is worth...

Is the mass gone full mental?  Really I just can't get it...

More worth then LTC, and -nothing- sofar?

Keep buying for these prices  Grin   while I keep moving away...

The ICO was 2015, please do your homework !
Activity: 7
June 13, 2017, 12:48:46 PM
The bickering is entertaining, but unnecessary. Let time tell the truth about the future of IOTA.

https://youtu.be/LyVLq13WfsE
Jump to: