Author

Topic: IOTA - page 332. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Crypto Angel
June 11, 2017, 09:56:03 AM
These guys are very irresponsible people don't invest on this product. My 2000+ miota stuck in their slack bot and ydx is not responding. Now suddenly that scammer changed minimum withdrawal to 10K miota. What happens to all small investors?

I have opened a thread for scam accusation here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-dont-like-the-way-yassin-is-processing-withdrawal-requests-1961842

I just want my miota to my personal wallet and when it will happen and I need a more responsible answer from the thread owner.

Yassin didn't change the minimum withdrawal amount, he is simply processing withdrawals > 10000 miota first, eventually he will send also smaller ones. I personally received my withdrawal, so I can confirm Yassin is actually sending transactions.

Also, even if something was wrong with YDX (which again, is not), it would have nothing to do with the project, it is an unofficial and community run service as it has always been advertised.
Activity: 15
Merit: 27
June 11, 2017, 09:48:23 AM
These guys are very irresponsible people don't invest on this product. My 2000+ miota stuck in their slack bot and ydx is not responding. Now suddenly that scammer changed minimum withdrawal to 10K miota. What happens to all small investors?

I have opened a thread for scam accusation here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-dont-like-the-way-yassin-is-processing-withdrawal-requests-1961842

I just want my miota to my personal wallet and when it will happen and I need a more responsible answer from the thread owner.
Crypto Angel
June 11, 2017, 08:46:48 AM
Could someone tell me what the initial price of IOTA was back in the ICO days? Apparently, it's around 0.15BTC for 1 Billion IOTA these days.
Thanks in advance.

It was asked many times before, last time yesterday, don't get why it is so hard to at least read the last pages of a thread before asking.

ICO raised 1337 BTC, and the supply is 2779530.283277761 GIOTA. I'll leave the math to you.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
June 11, 2017, 08:27:41 AM
Could someone tell me what the initial price of IOTA was back in the ICO days? Apparently, it's around 0.15BTC for 1 Billion IOTA these days.
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
June 11, 2017, 08:00:11 AM
1. Bitfinex
2. Cryptox.pl
3. Cryptopia
4. Bittrex
5. Kraken
6. Poloniex
7. BTC38
8. HitBTC
9. Bitstamp
10. BTER
11. Livecoin
12. C-CEX
13. Shape Shift
14. Bitcoin Indonesia
15. Gemini
16. Korbit
17. GDAX
18. Yobit
19. Stocks Exchange
20. Coinbase

Do you think IOTA will be listed at all of this exchanges?
I don't thing polo list it soon because theye are already overworked with yet listed coins.
I heard something about Bitfinex, very interesting.

It will be listed at bitfinex in two days (13.6). Bitfinex is the one of the best exchanges and has more BTC/USD volume than Polo
I think polo will list it soon because they dont want to miss huge IOTA volume
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
June 11, 2017, 06:49:58 AM
1. Bitfinex
2. Cryptox.pl
3. Cryptopia
4. Bittrex
5. Kraken
6. Poloniex
7. BTC38
8. HitBTC
9. Bitstamp
10. BTER
11. Livecoin
12. C-CEX
13. Shape Shift
14. Bitcoin Indonesia
15. Gemini
16. Korbit
17. GDAX
18. Yobit
19. Stocks Exchange
20. Coinbase

Do you think IOTA will be listed at all of this exchanges?
I don't thing polo list it soon because theye are already overworked with yet listed coins.
I heard something about Bitfinex, very interesting.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
June 11, 2017, 06:22:23 AM
Attaching addresses to the tangle is the solution to recover your IOTAs

https://forum.iota.org/t/no-balance-no-history/1439/10

This looks like the very poor idea of giving scary feeling to the many new users. They never bother to inform all the investors about this mistake from their end. It looks like they have taken granted to every investor. No official notification received about this until yesterday I faced this issue and chat with support and spent more than an hour.

Just re-generate the same adresses you had by clicking "generate". They will show again. That's all.

There are plenty of other wallets that required to re-open a file, a database or import priv key after a big update.
It is easier here.
It will be automatic later, I think.
this is not a "mistake". I think the light wallet was reset therefore you have to attach addresses again.
Also the term "recover" is wrong. This is just a problem of light wallet and IOTAs didnt disappear
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
June 11, 2017, 04:20:54 AM

This looks like the very poor idea of giving scary feeling to the many new users. They never bother to inform all the investors about this mistake from their end. It looks like they have taken granted to every investor. No official notification received about this until yesterday I faced this issue and chat with support and spent more than an hour.

Just re-generate the same adresses you had by clicking "generate". They will show again. That's all.

There are plenty of other wallets that required to re-open a file, a database or import priv key after a big update.
It is easier here.
It will be automatic later, I think.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 11, 2017, 01:49:16 AM
1. Bitfinex
2. Cryptox.pl
3. Cryptopia
4. Bittrex
5. Kraken
6. Poloniex
7. BTC38
8. HitBTC
9. Bitstamp
10. BTER
11. Livecoin
12. C-CEX
13. Shape Shift
14. Bitcoin Indonesia
15. Gemini
16. Korbit
17. GDAX
18. Yobit
19. Stocks Exchange
20. Coinbase
Activity: 310
In Crypto I trust.
June 11, 2017, 12:35:20 AM
I upgraded my client to 2.3.0 and ran the light wallet.  When I attached to the tangle my balance showed up in the balance section but the amount in the history section shows 0 which is inconsistent. It seems confusing.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
June 11, 2017, 12:21:39 AM

Activity: 27
June 10, 2017, 10:08:50 PM

Activity: 294
Merit: 107
June 10, 2017, 10:03:59 PM
Hello,

This is scary.

I have exactly the same problem as you.

I was using the light wallet on ubuntu. I was using the version 2.1.

I entered my seed and the wallet showed 0 IOTA and no history....As if it was the first time i open this wallet.

I just have updated the wallet to the version 2.3.

Now i'm attaching adresses to the tangle.....hoping to recover my IOTAs.

Totally scary!!

It's not at all the right moment for this kind of issues  Undecided Undecided

Marcel

Very very weired, I hope they fix this soonish.
Activity: 27
June 10, 2017, 09:59:47 PM
Hello,

This is scary.

I have exactly the same problem as you.

I was using the light wallet on ubuntu. I was using the version 2.1.

I entered my seed and the wallet showed 0 IOTA and no history....As if it was the first time i open this wallet.

I just have updated the wallet to the version 2.3.

Now i'm attaching adresses to the tangle.....hoping to recover my IOTAs.

Totally scary!!

It's not at all the right moment for this kind of issues  Undecided Undecided

Marcel
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
June 10, 2017, 09:15:57 PM
In my 2.3 wallet I had around 23 iota and I upgraded to 2.5 version and was about to transfer my Iota from slack to this wallet but now wallet shows zero. And all my earlier transactions are not showing. It looks like a new account. Anyone else also facing these issues?

Is this wallet still not stable yet?

This is the latest release https://github.com/iotaledger/wallet/releases/tag/v2.3.0

Where do you see a version 2.5? You need to generate some adresses after login with your old seed.

I have the same problem. wallet is empty no transaction record. any advise?

Generate enough addresses, and your balance should reappear ...

Is this a bug in their system? Are they very sure that these lost iotas will recover back by everyone? Because if anyone got a lot of iotas in their wallet and they don't see them in the wallet it will be a big shock to new investors. After waiting my more than one hour time I get back my iotas.
Activity: 269
June 10, 2017, 08:58:56 PM
Who can share neighbor node for light client?

There is a list of the hosts you can pick one from - http://www.iotasupport.com/gui-lightwallet.shtml
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
June 10, 2017, 07:41:02 PM
Who can share neighbor node for light client?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
June 10, 2017, 06:43:12 PM
I couldn't be bothered to get IOTA because I felt like I had to jump through hoops to get some i.e. join the slack, message a geezer, meet someone in a dark alley at 11:30PM etc etc.

Has this hit an exchange yet?

https://www.bitfinex.com/posts/206
Activity: 537
June 10, 2017, 06:38:19 PM
I couldn't be bothered to get IOTA because I felt like I had to jump through hoops to get some i.e. join the slack, message a geezer, meet someone in a dark alley at 11:30PM etc etc.

Has this hit an exchange yet?
Crypto Angel
June 10, 2017, 06:14:03 PM
Bought some IOTA from the marketplace section a while back, only to find the guy was a scammer. Lost my BTC back then..  Cry

Guys, do you know what was the ICO price for IOTA? Also, what is the unit of IOTA in exchanges? I mean, if it's G iota please post the ICO price for one such unit. Smiley

It will be megaiota. The ICO raised 1337 btc, and there are in total 2'779'530'283,277761 miota, you can make your own calculations Wink
The price on exchanges and coinmarketcap.com will it be for mi, gi or iotas?

dude the answer is literally in my previous statement, which you quoted Roll Eyes

it's going to be megaiota
Jump to: