Author

Topic: IOTA - page 411. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
https://iota.org/
December 30, 2016, 03:57:44 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 30, 2016, 01:53:23 PM

Well, he have given you money you can work with it since 13 months. In most of the cases this enough.
You making an Bitcointalk-ICO, you getting a Bitcointalk-Investor-Community.
You don’t get 500 Dominik Schieners with an ICO. It’s a wish, but won’t happen.
There are some that are doing a lot, some that doing a little and some that are doing nothing.

But: With just a little bit of friendliness and kindness it’s possible to activate this “non-performers” so that you increase the active community.
I’m not sure your attitude this year was helpful in this regard.

All the best to you and the IOTA-Community.

And I treat people accordingly. If you simply bought something and we gave you a 30x in return as well as software, well then my obligation towards you is gone, if you are unable to use said software due to laziness, well zero fucks to find here.

I got no problem with friendliness if the person express an actual interest.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
December 30, 2016, 12:58:24 PM
After 3 installs on 3 different computer and still getting 6000/6000 issues I've come to the end of my technical limits. Very frustrating and i hope there is a simpler solution coming soon. It's stressful with money on the line

Up your technical limits, you bought cutting edge IoT tech. Yes, this is 100% serious, I am getting quite tired of seeing how little effort certain people put into this, expecting to just 'one click' themselves through this without any effort whatsoever to actually understand the underlying tech or vision of the project.

Hi,
It's up to the limit already for me, with helps from Mark B at slack, pm from CFB (both are really helpful and kindly persons). I also sent email to iota support and pm to dominik at slack but got no result. I tried re claiming using gui wallet v2 and using nostalgia also but my iota is never arrived.

I'm not a coder, just an ordinary user and this is what a community used for, to help each other. IMHO, why can iota provide static nodes so all of the user will be able to connect without being worry and keep asking for nodes at slack?

I'm so agree that this is painful with money on the line. I hope someone at slack can help me out about this.
Thank you.

Did you sent an e-mail to the contact details on iotasupport.com ?

If so I didn't receive it, please can you PM me on here with what you sent?
Activity: 1069
Merit: 682
December 30, 2016, 09:32:04 AM
After 3 installs on 3 different computer and still getting 6000/6000 issues I've come to the end of my technical limits. Very frustrating and i hope there is a simpler solution coming soon. It's stressful with money on the line

Up your technical limits, you bought cutting edge IoT tech. Yes, this is 100% serious, I am getting quite tired of seeing how little effort certain people put into this, expecting to just 'one click' themselves through this without any effort whatsoever to actually understand the underlying tech or vision of the project.

Hi,
It's up to the limit already for me, with helps from Mark B at slack, pm from CFB (both are really helpful and kindly persons). I also sent email to iota support and pm to dominik at slack but got no result. I tried re claiming using gui wallet v2 and using nostalgia also but my iota is never arrived.

I'm not a coder, just an ordinary user and this is what a community used for, to help each other. IMHO, why can iota provide static nodes so all of the user will be able to connect without being worry and keep asking for nodes at slack?

I'm so agree that this is painful with money on the line. I hope someone at slack can help me out about this.
Thank you.

Why can't IOTA provide these nodes? IOTA is meant to be decentralized, remember? If one group controlled the entire network infrastructure we might as well go with a centralized structure.

And who the fuck cares about 'money on the line' what have you done to deserve these funds? Nothing I presume based on your text, thus you mean nothing to this project, you clearly only care about one thing: your own profit.

Well, he have given you money you can work with it since 13 months. In most of the cases this enough.
You making an Bitcointalk-ICO, you getting a Bitcointalk-Investor-Community.
You don’t get 500 Dominik Schieners with an ICO. It’s a wish, but won’t happen.
There are some that are doing a lot, some that doing a little and some that are doing nothing.

But: With just a little bit of friendliness and kindness it’s possible to activate this “non-performers” so that you increase the active community.
I’m not sure your attitude this year was helpful in this regard.

All the best to you and the IOTA-Community.
December 30, 2016, 06:19:28 AM

Hi,

Thank you.

Why can't IOTA provide these nodes? IOTA is meant to be decentralized, remember? If one group controlled the entire network infrastructure we might as well go with a centralized structure.

And who the fuck cares about 'money on the line' what have you done to deserve these funds? Nothing I presume based on your text, thus you mean nothing to this project, you clearly only care about one thing: your own profit.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
December 30, 2016, 04:42:10 AM
I transferred 6x to account NXT-Q4N3-V2QJ-S3GT-FW4Z9 as indicated in the instructions: for IOTA and collect your iotas

Step 1: Simply deposit your JINN tokens to this address:

NXT-Q4N3-V2QJ-S3GT-FW4Z9

Step 2:

Collect iota via collect.iotatoken.com after the sale ends. We'll require that you send the string from atoi.exe

I did all of that correctly and I'm still waiting for the manual claim that was supposed to be an easy process

Txt from nxt to jinn: https://www.mynxt.info/transaction/11618379033282363409

Was Step 2 completed correctly? I'm asking because those who had exchanged JINN for iotas were supposed to send an unencrypted message from the same Nxt account with their IOTA address. And I see only an encrypted message.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
December 30, 2016, 12:29:06 AM
@iotatoken
Nice to meet you.
When can I get my Iotatoken?
How much can I get ?
Best wishes.

@IOTATOKEN
December 29, 2016, 08:48:44 PM

Fair enough; I'll keep at it

Smiley this warms my heart and gives me hope
Activity: 247
December 29, 2016, 07:00:46 PM

Fair enough; I'll keep at it
December 29, 2016, 06:52:04 PM

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 29, 2016, 06:49:16 PM
The question is that I invested 65 Jinn in this

I can't find the transfer of 65 JINN, when did this happen?

Thanks for answering

I transferred 6x to account  as indicated in the instructions: for IOTA and collect your iotas

Step 1: Simply deposit your JINN tokens to this address:

Step 2:

Collect iota via collect.iotatoken.com after the sale ends. We'll require that you send the string from atoi.exe

I did all of that correctly and I'm still waiting for the manual claim that was supposed to be an easy process

Activity: 247
December 29, 2016, 05:14:22 PM
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
December 27, 2016, 07:32:15 AM
The question is that I invested 65 Jinn in this

I can't find the transfer of 65 JINN, when did this happen?
Activity: 42
December 26, 2016, 07:37:36 PM
they should make this summer time a bit more good for iota investors only because they are not able to make a light wallet to easy use for everyone they cant steal the iotas from the people i think they will do something half a year is enouth time i think for them to do it
Activity: 656
December 26, 2016, 07:24:18 PM
I have many problems for the last wallet, I do not get neighbors, besides the problem of the 6000/6000. Honestly, I do not have time to be waiting on slack.
I have not opened the wallet since July.

Edit:

My address is in the October snapshot
http://pastebin.com/NdQjLWbK
but not in the snapshot of Nov 26th:
https://gist.github.com/domschiener/e47d3579f8e01f7315c2a2435782c5e4
Will there be a lightwallet to make the claim or the claim need to be done before that lightwallet version?

Very thanks!

Hopefully there will be a light wallet. Otherwise, anyone who couldn't claim until summer will have their stake "donated".  Sad
Activity: 2
December 26, 2016, 06:24:51 PM
I need some nodes or please can someone pm me an invitation for iotatangle.slack.com?

No need for invite http://slack.iotatangle.com

I'm trying to get some neighbors and some IOTA's. Everything I read tells me I need to join the IOTA slack group: iotatangle.slack.com. But when I go to http://slack.iotatangle.com to join I get a bad gateway error.

Can someone please tell me how I should move forward from here? I'd like to get my nodes running.

Thanks

URL typo try this:

https://iotatangle.slack.com

Please forgive my ignorance but I've never used slack before. How do I register for this group? When I try to join I get an email saying:

Hi there,

We searched for Slack teams you've already joined or are allowed to join, using .

Unfortunately, we couldn't find any teams for that address.

If you're looking for a specific team, you can try contacting your Team Administrator for an invitation. You can also try a different email, or forge ahead and create a new team!

Please let us know if you have any other questions or feedback. And thanks for using Slack!

Cheers,
The team at Slack

The URL https://iotatangle.slack.com doesn't seem to offer me a way to register. If I try to simply type in my email and password it says:
"Sorry, you entered an incorrect email address or password."

Is there an administrator I need to PM in order to be invited or am I missing something obvious? I'm really confused.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
December 26, 2016, 05:54:13 PM
I need some nodes or please can someone pm me an invitation for iotatangle.slack.com?

No need for invite http://slack.iotatangle.com

I'm trying to get some neighbors and some IOTA's. Everything I read tells me I need to join the IOTA slack group: iotatangle.slack.com. But when I go to http://slack.iotatangle.com to join I get a bad gateway error.

Can someone please tell me how I should move forward from here? I'd like to get my nodes running.

Thanks

URL typo try this:

https://iotatangle.slack.com
Jump to: