Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA Crowdsale - page 43. (Read 182684 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
January 12, 2016, 07:10:24 PM
I'm trying to assimilate you into Iota....

If you don't mind me barging in, are there any plans to make Iota tradable or list it on an exchange?
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
January 12, 2016, 05:09:47 PM
In my opinion, here in question is not an attitude, but about the internal affairs of the community. Or do you also really go out to your wife every morning in the royal dress and with breakfast on a tray? Wink
Here it is about the internal affairs of the community. In my opinion, the most important is the content and not the wrapper.

I really meant to some investors, not the devs. Smiley

OK, I see  Smiley
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
January 12, 2016, 04:51:25 PM
In my opinion, here in question is not an attitude, but about the internal affairs of the community. Or do you also really go out to your wife every morning in the royal dress and with breakfast on a tray? Wink
Here it is about the internal affairs of the community. In my opinion, the most important is the content and not the wrapper.

I really meant to some investors, not the devs. Smiley
January 12, 2016, 04:48:08 PM
Maybe it's time to step away from the crypto...
This is theFacebook in the dorm room stage, not grandma putting savings into Facebook post-IPO stage.
Devs need our money now to build useful things for the future of this project, not so that they can waste it (and time) fixing directions on a website that will be obsolete in a few months (or much sooner).

It is not just about a website, it is about the attitude. If you want it be a million dollar company you run it like a million dollar company. It is OK to make typos or not clear writings when writing a webpage (like early stage of Facebook Smiley). But it is much better if you can correct it when you found that you could easily make some improvement.

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
January 12, 2016, 04:28:22 PM
Though.... well... if you are so defensive in such a small question (mostly talking about the community, not the devs), I can easily shut up, no problem at all, and I am not interested in forcing my point. Just wanted to help, no ambition involved here.

I'm not defensive, I'm trying to assimilate you into Iota. Prepare the text, please, and we'll update it.

Ok, got it Smiley

Will send it to you and David soon, so you can review and post it if agree.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
January 12, 2016, 04:23:52 PM
This is theFacebook in the dorm room stage, not grandma putting savings into Facebook post-IPO stage.
Devs need our money now to build useful things for the future of this project, not so that they can waste it (and time) fixing directions on a website that will be obsolete in a few months (or much sooner).

It is not just about a website, it is about the attitude. If you want it be a million dollar company you run it like a million dollar company. It is OK to make typos or not clear writings when writing a webpage (like early stage of Facebook Smiley). But it is much better if you can correct it when you found that you could easily make some improvement.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
January 12, 2016, 02:43:15 PM
Though.... well... if you are so defensive in such a small question (mostly talking about the community, not the devs), I can easily shut up, no problem at all, and I am not interested in forcing my point. Just wanted to help, no ambition involved here.

I'm not defensive, I'm trying to assimilate you into Iota. Prepare the text, please, and we'll update it.
legendary
January 12, 2016, 02:27:59 PM
Is it so hard to fix the text? It is just 3 minutes of work, isn't it?

What text suits better?

drays, in addition, we can and must contribute the project. Do it yourself your page, make a proposal. If the devs and the community will like your version of, it will be possible take.

Especially if you broke your investment apart. If it is more than 5%, then you get a maximum of 5%. So how much do you invest?

Folks, above I mentioned my post for your convenience: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13497571.
That is not a ready text, but a list of suggestions for very easy changes. As those changes are extremely simple, I didn't do that, knowing its easy for you (literally 2-3 minutes), but if needed I can integrate those changes and present a modified text containing them..

legendary
January 12, 2016, 02:21:31 PM

Today I went again to the collect.iotatoken.com to claim another portion of my investments there (yes I have them in portions), and again stumbled upon those confusing instructions. Its not that its hard to follow them (especially the second time Grin), but they are really harming my perception of this nice project...

I understand people like me are just 0.5% (thats ok, after all I am an INTJ type according to in Myers-Briggs type indicator, which present just about 1% of world population) but that doesn't make my recommendations wrong!! Here they are: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13497571, btw. Did I suggest anything wrong there? If not, why not to spend those 3 minutes editing the text? After all, the text will be hanging there for another 2+ month, so why not to make it a bit better?..

Respectfully yours,
your pain in the arse Smiley

Your logic is interesting Smiley. It is similar to "we are doing great things, we have to run forward and catch out great goals, so we don't have those 2 seconds to zip the fly on our pants!!" Grin
January 12, 2016, 12:53:25 PM

Today I went again to the collect.iotatoken.com to claim another portion of my investments there (yes I have them in portions), and again stumbled upon those confusing instructions. Its not that its hard to follow them (especially the second time Grin), but they are really harming my perception of this nice project...

I understand people like me are just 0.5% (thats ok, after all I am an INTJ type according to in Myers-Briggs type indicator, which present just about 1% of world population) but that doesn't make my recommendations wrong!! Here they are: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13497571, btw. Did I suggest anything wrong there? If not, why not to spend those 3 minutes editing the text? After all, the text will be hanging there for another 2+ month, so why not to make it a bit better?..

Respectfully yours,

rtrtcrypto, +1

drays, in addition, we can and must contribute the project. Do it yourself your page, make a proposal. If the devs and the community will like your version of, it will be possible take.

Especially if you broke your investment apart. If it is more than 5%, then you get a maximum of 5%. So how much do you invest?
legendary
January 12, 2016, 12:20:30 PM

What text suits better?
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
January 12, 2016, 11:09:58 AM

Respectfully yours,

legendary
January 12, 2016, 07:42:17 AM

Respectfully yours,
legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
January 12, 2016, 05:48:06 AM
Also...
According to my experience there is two types of legit projects. Ones that ran by public persons and others that escrowed by services like koinify. Iota/Jinn is neither ran by a public person nor escrowed. Why doesn't CfB ran away right now with a half of a million dollars? Just to ran another vaporware project to make more money!

Usually I don't do researches at all because most of crowdsale/IPOs give positive ROI (some of them gave me > 1000% profit). Sometimes I get burned but nice profits cover these small losses. This time I din't even do elementary checks and got burned (we all did). So say goodbye to your money. Sorry about that.

Btw, my avatar has nothing to do with Islam. Actually it's kinda sarcastic.

SOOOO.....

IOTA CROWDSALE IS OVER

934.2 BTC

I miss the days when trolls were smart and original.  At least Emule had some charts to back up his claims.
You can make a research yourself with charts and hookers if you want so. I will give few examples of most successful projects:

• Mastercoin  (ran by public persons; transparent) -> huge ROI
  • Ethereum (ran by public persons and escrowed) -> 20x ROI
  • Factom (ran by public persons and escrowed; open and transparent) -> 200% ROI ATM
  • etc

Unlike legit projects scams are not open and transparent because they have nothing to report as no work has been done.

It's not because it's run by public persons that is more legit than something run by someone anonymous. Do you want to speak about project run by public persons that turn into scams ? Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
January 11, 2016, 08:34:47 PM
You can make a research yourself with charts and hookers if you want so. I will give few examples of most successful projects:

• Mastercoin  (ran by public persons; transparent) -> huge ROI
  • Ethereum (ran by public persons and escrowed) -> 20x ROI
  • Factom (ran by public persons and escrowed; open and transparent) -> 200% ROI ATM
  • etc

Unlike legit projects scams are not open and transparent because they have nothing to report as no work has been done.

If you did a little research, you would see that CFB, mthcl, and iotatoken are all public people.  You can find their full names and countries of origin.  Even whitepaper reviewers like Kushti are public. The difference between Iota and the other coins you listed is that Iota team doesn't feel it's necessary to advertise their names as a way to increase crowd funding.

I took part in ALL of the crowdsales above and feel a lot better about IOTA than any of them. I did make 50x my money on Mastercoin so that was nice.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 11, 2016, 05:32:41 PM
a lot of crazy people around  Grin Grin Grin

... thanks for the crazy useless answer  Wink

Maybe he confused a deposit address with a withdrawal one.

... yes that was the Problem, thanks. I checked the transaction and I am on the list ..

legendary
January 11, 2016, 04:18:13 PM

Maybe he confused a deposit address with a withdrawal one.
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
January 11, 2016, 04:15:47 PM
cant see my address either: 15x8QJtt4sHa77r17Bro9DeYjCfFGMzgvm

15x8QJtt4sHa77r17Bro9DeYjCfFGMzgvm has never sent bitcoins to 1G8hh3bHMMhZSATwisBVbGFSYBKK3Suib8.

legendary
January 11, 2016, 04:14:43 PM

15x8QJtt4sHa77r17Bro9DeYjCfFGMzgvm has never sent bitcoins to 1G8hh3bHMMhZSATwisBVbGFSYBKK3Suib8.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 11, 2016, 03:39:21 PM
Hello, Do you have something same for people which paid by BTC?
Thank You

http://188.138.57.93/btc.csv

I can't see my address on here.
1JWK73QjAEaHdRCpWckmtdYogSAypxCxGQ

Pages:
Jump to: