Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA Crowdsale - page 51. (Read 182684 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
December 30, 2015, 11:39:58 AM
when you can buy Iota on the stock exchange?
 when the approximate launch platform? is there any news?
legendary
Activity: 1540
December 30, 2015, 10:40:09 AM
Last lucky!!  Grin  https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/iota/msg204686/#msg204686

Buy IOTA on NXT monetary system.

Currency code: KIOTA
Account: NXT-LXTE-49TM-7BAZ-8W37F
Currency Id: 10176659922964555108

When Iota goes live, you can change 1 KIOTA for 1 000 real Iota tokens.
When Iota hits exchanges the price could be higher.
If Iota never goes live for various reasons, your funds will be returned to you at the rate you purchased KIOTA. Of course, you need to trust me to buy. I am selling from my personal ICO stash. It's an option for late comers.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
December 30, 2015, 08:09:15 AM
Ok, explain this to someone just hearing about this coin.

You launch a crowdsale, however long ago with a release date. Then that release date arrives, and everyone whom invested gets a bunch of coins that are locked, unable to be used? Another one of these, 'just keep waiting' coins....?

Hey, you are welcome to go away.
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
December 30, 2015, 04:55:29 AM

You launch a crowdsale, however long ago with a release date. Then that release date arrives, and everyone whom invested gets a bunch of coins that are locked, unable to be used? Another one of these, 'just keep waiting' coins....?

I tell you a secret, but do not tell anyone ..

They have invented this coin connected to coke.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-icoke-coca-cola-coin-798131

top secret material.

I recommend confidentiality.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
December 30, 2015, 04:44:21 AM

I like your humor, where are you from? England?
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
December 30, 2015, 03:23:43 AM

Activity: 577
December 29, 2015, 11:57:25 AM
My iota address does not appear in ../ac but it does in old.txt. Is it ok? Or should I resubmit?

Niiiiiice
It is ok. No need to resubmit.
legendary
December 29, 2015, 11:41:44 AM
My iota address does not appear in ../ac but it does in old.txt. Is it ok? Or should I resubmit?

It is ok. No need to resubmit.
Activity: 577
December 29, 2015, 11:37:52 AM
Activity: 854
https://iota.org/
December 29, 2015, 10:33:23 AM

Im in war with this type of troller(just look my trust), they are a lot , and will be more and more. Mostly from monero FUD team.

The terms and risk are on the first page of this post, and the developers have been very clear and professional about it.

This is not a shit copy and paste coin like others here, if you have changed your mind send me a PM and with an escrow i will buy all your iota.

If instead you're just here to shoot crap, get out..NOW!

Who are you, videodrome?? fuck off with your escrow I didn't change my mind as well as fuck off  with your get out now - OK??? I'm not a troll, may be you are? fucking 2 month old somebody clone...
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
December 29, 2015, 07:04:51 AM
We're nowhere near vacation...

I think he was confused with my joke about my 2-week binge. I should start using tag, I think...

Yes, unless you use the word "nudes" within a sentence - "nudes" tags it as a joke automatically Grin
December 29, 2015, 07:01:23 AM

I think he was confused with my joke about my 2-week binge. I should start using tag, I think...

Yes I was )))
December 29, 2015, 06:59:36 AM
Hi
I followed the exact steps of http://collect.iotatoken.com/ and sent the 0.000xxxx BTC from the same wallet some days ago, but no news since, is it normal ?
Thanks

Yes, it's normal.

I'm a little disagree- this is abnormal...

Step 2: After the sale ends you can collect your iotas from collect.iotatoken.com (goes live on 22nd of December)

collect means I can take my iotas...

When we can collect our iotas?

thanks.

The address and amount you sent should be in this http://188.138.57.93/ac list. If you are in the list you get a percentage of the total amount of coins. There are 90 days to collect.

This crowdsale is for development, so the team is developing the software.

Sorry, but there is ''After the sale ends you can collect your iotas'' collect means take and not after 90 days, but after sale ends..., but I cannot take it now and cannot understand how many iotas I bought...
It is on OP... and I exactly thought that I will collect my Iotas on 22nd of December! not 3 month later,... not ''sorry... but right now we have big russian holidays for 2 weeks''...

More relevant question: you bought software, what are you going to do with it? We said you'd be able to collect your IOTAs, WHICH YOU ARE. The amount you collected is locked and only you can unlock it once BETA and wallet launches. So instead of complaining, please tell me what you are going to do with the tokens and then I can add you to our Ryver so we can discuss it, afaik there is nothing preventing you from beginning to use it right now. if you only bought for speculative purposes: your bad.

Will be happy to see what I bought, to test it and may be sell few of them, why not? You have in your pocket 0,5 of million of dollars already, haven't you???

It must be written there: After the sale ends, we are going in 2 weeks holidays and we don't know when you can collect you iotas , but now we are checking your BTC address ...

Holiday? Have you not seen that we've been available EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. even on Christmas eve since the sale. We're nowhere near vacation, we're working hard to get wallet and IOTA ready as promised, but you act as if a few days without the ability to sell IOTA on some exchange = CRISIS. Which is just hilarious to me as it indicates that you didn't follow the terms of sale. If you got interest in IOTA tech, GREAT! We'll help you launch whatever you want to launch, but if you're just a speculator that think that you'll magically 5-10x your value simply for purchasing: your bad.

Friend! Do not say me about my bad! There is half of your customers(buyers) are speculators and my money as well in Your pocket!!! many of BTC... many dollars...
And AS WELL I WOULD LIKE TO TEST SOFTWARE, like I said before if you didn't catch it...
Activity: 714
December 29, 2015, 06:57:08 AM
Any exchanges which announced IOTA token support after launch?

Several big ones, but i wont disclose names for several reasons. But don't worry, it'll be added Smiley
legendary
Activity: 888
Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.
December 29, 2015, 06:55:26 AM
Any exchanges which announced IOTA token support after launch?
December 29, 2015, 06:54:17 AM
Sorry, but there is ''After the sale ends you can collect your iotas'' collect means take and not after 90 days, but after sale ends..., but I cannot take it now and cannot understand how many iotas I bought...
It is on OP... and I exactly thought that I will collect my Iotas on 22nd of December! not 3 month later,... not ''sorry... but right now we have big russian holidays for 2 weeks''...

I think we won't need to wait for 3 months, it's enough to have majority claiming their iotas and GUI ready.
Like I said- this is Sounds good and let see this, Here we are go!!!
legendary
December 29, 2015, 06:49:47 AM

legendary
December 29, 2015, 06:47:26 AM
It must be written there: After the sale ends, we are going in 2 weeks holidays and we don't know when you can collect you iotas , but now we are checking your BTC address ...

It's not true about "we are going in 2 weeks holidays". Test phase was delayed to run it with real distribution, distribution is not clear yet because people are still claiming iotas but they have holidays, so there are not much changes around.
Activity: 714
December 29, 2015, 06:43:11 AM
Hi
I followed the exact steps of http://collect.iotatoken.com/ and sent the 0.000xxxx BTC from the same wallet some days ago, but no news since, is it normal ?
Thanks

Yes, it's normal.

I'm a little disagree- this is abnormal...

Step 2: After the sale ends you can collect your iotas from collect.iotatoken.com (goes live on 22nd of December)

collect means I can take my iotas...

When we can collect our iotas?

thanks.

The address and amount you sent should be in this http://188.138.57.93/ac list. If you are in the list you get a percentage of the total amount of coins. There are 90 days to collect.

This crowdsale is for development, so the team is developing the software.

More relevant question: you bought software, what are you going to do with it? We said you'd be able to collect your IOTAs, WHICH YOU ARE. The amount you collected is locked and only you can unlock it once BETA and wallet launches. So instead of complaining, please tell me what you are going to do with the tokens and then I can add you to our Ryver so we can discuss it, afaik there is nothing preventing you from beginning to use it right now. if you only bought for speculative purposes: your bad.

Will be happy to see what I bought, to test it and may be sell few of them, why not? You have in your pocket 0,5 of million of dollars already, haven't you???

Holiday? Have you not seen that we've been available EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. even on Christmas eve since the sale. We're nowhere near vacation, we're working hard to get wallet and IOTA ready as promised, but you act as if a few days without the ability to sell IOTA on some exchange = CRISIS. Which is just hilarious to me as it indicates that you didn't follow the terms of sale. If you got interest in IOTA tech, GREAT! We'll help you launch whatever you want to launch, but if you're just a speculator that think that you'll magically 5-10x your value simply for purchasing: your bad.
December 29, 2015, 06:41:18 AM

I think we won't need to wait for 3 months, it's enough to have majority claiming their iotas and GUI ready.

This is Sounds goood!
Pages:
Jump to: