Pages:
Author

Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation - page 54. (Read 171564 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
July 15, 2016, 12:21:52 AM

I have started a list with people who have been scammed by CryptoKnightt.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nkN8o14zPhDYb2g4ReZ6IbyEAZV06f4xr6SuyVC0IYk/edit?usp=drive_web

Regards.

beside all the bad scaming, this is really fun - we had the same idea and posted nearly at the same time Cheesy
i didn't see that before i posted my list, right after yours..
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 14, 2016, 09:13:08 PM
No one cares about us poor cryptoknightt refugees:( You know, I made it through from 2010 without getting scammed or losing any btc to anything, I simply cannot figure out out why I let my guard down so heavily for this one, although I must admit, it had a lot to do with greed. Some expensive tuition, that's for sure.

I care!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15588280
Activity: 504
July 14, 2016, 09:09:36 PM
No one cares about us poor cryptoknightt refugees:( You know, I made it through from 2010 without getting scammed or losing any btc to anything, I simply cannot figure out out why I let my guard down so heavily for this one, although I must admit, it had a lot to do with greed. Some expensive tuition, that's for sure.

yeah, giving a 50% discount played for sure a role in both scams (which may have been the same person anyhow). with a 50% discount you need a probability of +50% him not bring a scammer to be profitable longterm.

Pretty sure they were the same person all along. CH prob purchased the cryptoknight account.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
July 14, 2016, 09:08:07 PM

yeah, giving a 50% discount played for sure a role in both scams (which may have been the same person anyhow). with a 50% discount you need a probability of +50% him not bring a scammer to be profitable longterm.
Activity: 504
July 14, 2016, 09:01:22 PM
I think you a refering to me here. I never claimed IOTA to be scam. Just pointing out the price fixing scalpers around here...

Not just pointing, also lying and attempting to scam. Read the details in your own trust (haha) rating.

--> main dev of IOTA is still teasing. Would you trust him with your money?

He's an intelligent developer. You are a scammy twat. Nor a hard choice.
legendary
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
July 14, 2016, 08:43:51 PM
July 14, 2016, 08:38:02 PM
i have made a list of all buyers from child_harold.

if you think there is something wrong, or you are lost, feel free to comment, or pm me.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nI950VU2V6teg1GO8aS1bcAWYpqDYXnWug8VQevzKck/edit?usp=sharing

Good work!

I miss a total amount of BTC

updated! there was some mess with the cell-format, so i hope the formula works as it should..
nice "profit" for ch!
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
July 14, 2016, 08:34:01 PM
but the blue ones allready got their iota, right? or are they also included in the frozen amount?

Blue ones are included into the total? Then it's only ~5x.
Activity: 822
Merit: 531
July 14, 2016, 08:25:38 PM

if you think there is something wrong, or you are lost, feel free to comment, or pm me.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nI950VU2V6teg1GO8aS1bcAWYpqDYXnWug8VQevzKck/edit?usp=sharing

Good work!

I miss a total amount of BTC

but the blue ones allready got their iota, right? or are they also included in the frozen amount?
NOT included
I got my iota thanks to Cfb made an update of Block genesis few months ago.
CH was at that time collaborator.
July 14, 2016, 08:23:21 PM

The total amount is 6 times greater than the frozen amount. Just FYI.

yes, looks bad o_O
July 14, 2016, 08:14:51 PM

Lol! At least you guys have something.
legendary
July 14, 2016, 08:13:16 PM

July 14, 2016, 08:05:33 PM

July 14, 2016, 07:58:48 PM
Greetings people affected by CryptoKnightt.

The iota team gave confirmation that transactions can be sent without fear of a rollback, as of 4 days ago(11/07/2016). To date, there has been no proof that CryptoKnightt has fulfilled any of his deals. So, I'd like to announce that his business dealings can be considered a scam.

I have started a list with people who have been scammed by CryptoKnightt.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nkN8o14zPhDYb2g4ReZ6IbyEAZV06f4xr6SuyVC0IYk/edit?usp=drive_web

Please pm me your transaction details with btc transaction Id and a screenshot/copy of your deal communication from btt with CryptoKnightt (for confirmation) and I'll add the details to the list. If you know someone who was affected, please send them this way.

It's unlikely we'll get anything from these dealings but it'll be good to have a record of how he was able to con from so many people and by how much. Will be good to reference if someone says they refuse escrow.

Regards.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
July 14, 2016, 05:00:25 PM
I currently have 3 Tiota available for sale. I will be available to complete OTC trades no sooner than 19/20th. PM me if interested.
legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
July 14, 2016, 04:50:38 PM
Add Bitfury_Sales to the list of scammers. 

Check his trust, i already did ^^
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
July 14, 2016, 04:38:53 PM
I think you a refering to me here. I never claimed IOTA to be scam. Just pointing out the price fixing scalpers around here...

Not just pointing, also lying and attempting to scam. Read the details in your own trust (haha) rating.

Already did... pretty happy about it tbh.

Thank you for convincing me not to sell any next week. If you're prepared to go to these lengths to try to troll your way to a cheaper buy while sellers prices are rocketing then things are looking far too sweet to let one iota go... I rescind my offer of 100Gi for 4btc. I'll wait for 10Gi per btc, whether that's next week, months or even years from now, it's coming, it's not even as high as LTC's market cap at that level and we all know IOTA is quickly going to hit a top 3 spot in crypto ;-p

Steem just shot up to double that target for goodness sake, ridiculous to think it's overpriced in here with hedging sells at $30-$60M marketcap that have been evolving for months.

Activity: 278
July 14, 2016, 04:32:16 PM
Add Bitfury_Sales to the list of scammers. 

Warning:

This user tried to steal 1 Terra IOTA from me:

These scammers want to get their hands on precious IOTA - be careful!@
legendary
July 14, 2016, 04:27:02 PM

Main dev if IOTA is using the same trick as Admiral_Bit - he reveals the facts and finds it very funny that Admiral_Bit is brought down with his own trick.

PS: BTW, this week I'm busy and may forget about that script bot, remind me about it next week, please. I think I'll enjoy this battle: Human VS Bot.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
July 14, 2016, 04:18:57 PM

Pages:
Jump to: