Pages:
Author

Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation - page 62. (Read 171564 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
July 13, 2016, 04:07:37 PM
This is priceless...

Yeah i dont know about your Big Deal. Is this how you advertise your coin?

Listen guys, the BIG DEAL is coming. Will make you rich in no time. Just buy all the fucking IOTA i just pulled out of my ass

I mean you are supposed to be the main dev, not Ponzi Mc Scam..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question

Read the above and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies, your mental skills don't impress me. Try harder, I already passed this stage with 100s trolls before you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
July 13, 2016, 04:05:26 PM
I want to sell 500 GIota (minimum 50GIota).

You can propose your price on PM. We'll use escrow if you don't trust me.

Here is my propsal :2,5 BTC for 500GIOTA

Take it or loose @ the exchanges...
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 13, 2016, 04:04:48 PM
wait so Admiral thinks it will be at below 0.5 BTC / 100 Giota 24hours after launch.

How much do you want to bet on that? I demand full escrow of the bet because I don't trust you a sinlge bit.

Regards

I am going to accept this bet. Escrowed of course:

Bet Details:

Admiral_Bit and TwinWinNerD will each place 0,5 BTC into Escrow

If IOTA is under 0,5 btc per 100 Giota 24 hours after start of trading on Poloniex, Admiral_Bit wins 1 BTC, minus Escrow fee
If IOTA is over 0,5 btc per 100 Giota 24 hours after start of trading on Poloniex, TwinWinNerD wins 1 BTC minus Escrow fee

Escrow must not be a current IOTA OTC seller

Do we have a deal?

Sounds good. We can even increase the betsize if you want.

Please suggest an escrow, I have worked with SebastianJu last and had a pleasant experience.

Im on bro. I would go with OgNasty since he is one of the most known escrows around here. yassin is completely out of the question... I can increase to 1 BTC...

New bet details:

Admiral_Bit and TwinWinNerD will each place 1 BTC into Escrow

If IOTA is under 0,5 btc per 100 Giota 24 hours after start of trading on Poloniex, Admiral_Bit wins 2 BTC, minus Escrow fee
If IOTA is over 0,5 btc per 100 Giota 24 hours after start of trading on Poloniex, TwinWinNerD wins 2 BTC minus Escrow fee

I just initiated the bet with SebastianJu serving as escrow. TwinWinNerD has recieved a PM. TwinWinNerD please confirm bet conditions in here and via PM.

Looks like Admiral_Bit has called the scammers bluff.

All gone quiet now he has put his money where his mouth is lol

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Called what you dumb little child. I am offer 5 or 10 BTC on his term for the bet. And his whiny little ass hasn't even answered.

You want to take the bet? I'll take your racecar bed and mom as collateral.
July 13, 2016, 04:03:23 PM
He's a joke, who cares. About to lose his past 0.5 BTC to twin miner anyway. Poor child.

How will Twin sleep after that? He knows about the Foundation and Big Deal while Admiral doesn't.

This is priceless...

Listen guys, the BIG DEAL is coming. Will make you rich in no time. Just buy all the fucking IOTA i just pulled out of my ass

And you are supposed to be a fucking loser that doesn't even research the coin you are spending night and day posting shit about. I would say you are doing your job. Ha ha. Brokeass.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 13, 2016, 04:02:50 PM
I want to sell 500 GIota (minimum 50GIota).

You can propose your price on PM. We'll use escrow if you don't trust me.
July 13, 2016, 03:53:51 PM
He's a joke, who cares. About to lose his past 0.5 BTC to twin miner anyway. Poor child.

How will Twin sleep after that? He knows about the Foundation and Big Deal while Admiral doesn't.

This is priceless...

legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
July 13, 2016, 03:52:39 PM

For now Twin didn't confirm and his BTC aren't in the escrow hands so... He didn't put any money.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 13, 2016, 03:48:35 PM
wait so Admiral thinks it will be at below 0.5 BTC / 100 Giota 24hours after launch.

How much do you want to bet on that? I demand full escrow of the bet because I don't trust you a sinlge bit.

Regards

Bet Details:

If IOTA is under 0,5 btc per 100 Giota 24 hours after start of trading on Poloniex, Admiral_Bit wins 1 BTC, minus Escrow fee
If IOTA is over 0,5 btc per 100 Giota 24 hours after start of trading on Poloniex, TwinWinNerD wins 1 BTC minus Escrow fee

Do we have a deal?

Please suggest an escrow, I have worked with SebastianJu last and had a pleasant experience.

Im on bro. I would go with OgNasty since he is one of the most known escrows around here. yassin is completely out of the question... I can increase to 1 BTC...

New bet details:

If IOTA is under 0,5 btc per 100 Giota 24 hours after start of trading on Poloniex, Admiral_Bit wins 2 BTC, minus Escrow fee
If IOTA is over 0,5 btc per 100 Giota 24 hours after start of trading on Poloniex, TwinWinNerD wins 2 BTC minus Escrow fee

I just initiated the bet with SebastianJu serving as escrow. TwinWinNerD has recieved a PM. TwinWinNerD please confirm bet conditions in here and via PM.

Looks like Admiral_Bit has called the scammers bluff.

All gone quiet now he has put his money where his mouth is lol

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley
legendary
July 13, 2016, 03:43:21 PM

July 13, 2016, 03:33:25 PM
BEWARE, do not buy overprieced IOTA

The following members currently sell overprieced IOTA (2000 - 10000% above ICO price):

UPDATE

These sellers will try to scam you out of your BTC.

IOTA market price on exchanges will not be above 0,5 BTC / 100Giota

This price was said to be "probable" by the main IOTA dev.

I'd like to warn the readers that Admiral_Bit was caught on outright lie several times, this can be seen upthread. Take his words with a grain of salt.

legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
July 13, 2016, 03:31:55 PM
ATTENTION, GUYS!!!

The user AriesIV1O (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ariesiv1o-876284) is trying to steal people IOTA using fake quotes of Seccour in PM. Please do NOT trade with this SCAMMER!!!

[...]

The same scammer again. :facepalm:
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2016, 03:07:19 PM
ATTENTION, GUYS!!!

The user AriesIV1O (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ariesiv1o-876284) is trying to steal people IOTA using fake quotes of Seccour in PM. Please do NOT trade with this SCAMMER!!!

Hi AriesIV1O/marcus1986,

No problem acting as Escrow for your IOTA trade.

Seller = marcus1986
Buyer = AriesIV1O
Terms = 1 TIOTA @ 32BTC

Escrow is free but tips are always welcome (In IOTA or BTC )

Escrow Steps

marcus1986 please transfer 1 TIOTA to my Escrow address in my main Escrow thread:
www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303281

AriesIV1O after confirmation please send 32BTC directly to marcus1986.

marcus1986 after you have received the BTC please notify me to release the IOTA to AriesIV1O.

Thanks,
Seccour
July 13, 2016, 02:55:11 PM

Regards

Bet Details:

Do we have a deal?

New bet details:

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
July 13, 2016, 02:51:40 PM
bla...bla..
seems no one honors your "work": https://blockchain.info/address/1G9LKFTQRzN8PBaDwD4UVwEEKSMtdtm1eT Sad
legendary
July 13, 2016, 02:50:28 PM

The following members currently sell overprieced IOTA (2000 - 10000% above ICO price):

UPDATE

I'd like to warn the readers that Admiral_Bit was caught on outright lie several times, this can be seen upthread. Take his words with a grain of salt.
July 13, 2016, 02:49:53 PM

Regards

Bet Details:

Do we have a deal?

New bet details:

Saying that you are 'ON' when I ask for 5 or 10 BTC bet, and offering 0.5 BTC isn't really how it works kiddo. I understand that you are probably all tapped out after . . 'buying an apartment for 500 btc' but if you hit the streets and really smear on the lipstick I bet you can blow your way to at least 2 BTC in a few days.
July 13, 2016, 02:47:02 PM

UPDATE
banqueiro
yassin54
st4nl3y
aStegosaurus
mladen00
rdanneskjoldr
iotawillbebig
wizzardTim
LitcoinCollector
TwinWinNerD
Ludom
Come-from-Beyond
markus1986
IDIOTUSA  

July 13, 2016, 02:44:18 PM

Regards

Bet Details:

Do we have a deal?

New bet details:

legendary
July 13, 2016, 02:24:10 PM
Too bad. If either had half a brain they would realize there is plenty of money to be made just trading shitty copy paste alts even if you don't have much knowledge or brains.

Probably spinal cord is the most developed nervous system they have.
July 13, 2016, 02:08:48 PM
He will be back and prove he is right.

As soon as this coin hits an exchange guess what will happen?

You dumb muppets will be bitching you just lost 70% of your cash

The fact that you attempted to scam people adds a lot of credibility to your post. How does it feel to know that you can't properly play even a villain role?

I think it's cute. All these children spending time here whining and bitching. I wish they would just take my bet, alas too broke to put their money where their rent-a-mouth is.

Too bad. If either had half a brain they would realize there is plenty of money to be made just trading shitty copy paste alts even if you don't have much knowledge or brains.
Pages:
Jump to: