Pages:
Author

Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation - page 67. (Read 171564 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
July 13, 2016, 04:31:22 AM
This is not what i want to see when i plan to make a sustainable investment...

You chose this role by yourself.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
July 13, 2016, 04:28:46 AM
Why are you letting this happen. For me, thats also a way to determine your professionalism. Why havent you banned, censored, etc. me a Long time ago?

I used to have a joker in every thread to entertain me. I write code more efficiently after short breaks spent on message exchange with such jokers.

This is not what i want to see when i plan to make a sustainable investment...
legendary
July 13, 2016, 04:19:05 AM
Why are you letting this happen. For me, thats also a way to determine your professionalism. Why havent you banned, censored, etc. me a Long time ago?

I used to have a joker in every thread to entertain me. I write code more efficiently after short breaks spent on message exchange with such jokers.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 13, 2016, 04:07:01 AM
Want to sell 500 Gi

I can sell it in little stakes of 50 Gi for 1 BTC

We use escrow (yassin)

Contact me by PM
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
July 13, 2016, 04:05:05 AM
Guys, please slow down, we are about to loose the Admiral.
He provides valuable bumps for the thread and has an influential role in marketing.
Who wouldn't do exactly the opposite of a lying, scamming little troll? He is gold!
July 13, 2016, 04:03:57 AM
Buyers; i lied for your protection. This is tactics not agenda.

How can we know that your last sentence is not a lie too?

Lol, you obviously can´t. And you should not.

But now for more serious matters. Im fudding thris thread for several days now. Buyers are supposed to find a platform for OTC trades. This topic is partly hijacked now. Sellers and devs react to every single posting im doing. Why are you letting this happen. For me, thats also a way to determine your professionalism. Why havent you banned, censored, etc. me a Long time ago? Im bad for business. It doesnt matter if my remarks are right or wrong; my behaviour and your frenzy reactions compromise IOTAS reputation.

Dont let it happen. Just open another topic which is actually moderated

I was really thinking about investing in IOTA. Im uncertain now; as you dont even manage to professionally counteract my hate campaign.

Show a little more professionalism please...
legendary
Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2016, 03:54:49 AM
legendary
July 13, 2016, 03:53:10 AM
Buyers; i lied for your protection. This is tactics not agenda.

How can we know that your last sentence is not a lie too?
July 13, 2016, 03:50:45 AM
That was not a lie but an attempt to discourage potential buyers. I was aiming for the sellers reactions. That´s what im doing the whole time; what do you think?

I think you use words in an incorrect way. The first lie was about claiming that you didn't ask for donation. You did and it's documented by archiving sites like Google Cache. The second lie was about your legal assistant, actually you just copypasted a month old post and replaced all "RISE" entries with "IOTA".

Are you a native English speaker?

This is completely correct. Nevertheless These lies where supposed to reveal the true intentions of the OTC sellers around here. And i believe i succeeded in doing so. Yes, i lied multiple times. Buyers; i lied for your protection. This is tactics not agenda.

Dont equate scalping with confusion
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2016, 03:50:17 AM
That was not a lie but an attempt to discourage potential buyers. I was aiming for the sellers reactions. That´s what im doing the whole time; what do you think?

I think you use words in an incorrect way. The first lie was about claiming that you didn't ask for donation. You did and it's documented by archiving sites like Google Cache. The second lie was about your legal assistant, actually you just copypasted a month old post and replaced all "RISE" entries with "IOTA".

Third lie is when he says hes 500 BTC loan has been provided. this guy is confused.com
legendary
July 13, 2016, 03:39:15 AM

July 13, 2016, 03:36:03 AM
Well i suggest to think about investing in a coin, where the dev is trying to sell it before the actual market start. Who is gaining here? Not me...

Then why did you lie twice? Maybe you are just conducting a sophisticated scam?

legendary
July 13, 2016, 03:31:40 AM
Well i suggest to think about investing in a coin, where the dev is trying to sell it before the actual market start. Who is gaining here? Not me...

Then why did you lie twice? Maybe you are just conducting a sophisticated scam?
July 13, 2016, 03:27:43 AM
Beware of price gouging!!!

I´d like to remind all potential buyers of the fact, that all IOTA OTC offers on BTCtalk are way beyond any reasonable market price . Before you buy from OTC sellers keep in mind that the current offers reflect a projected initial market cap of 15 - 30 million $. Price markups reach from 2000% - 4000% on the initial ICO price. --> The price your seller actually payed for his coins.

Admiral_Bit has been caught at least 2 times on outright lie. I suggest NOT to take his words at their face value.

legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
July 13, 2016, 03:10:12 AM
BEWARE, do not buy overprieced IOTA

The following members currently sell overprieced IOTA (2000 - 10000% above ICO price):

bla bla bla

and dont buy BTC, because price of BTC was less than 1 cent, so BTC real price is in 0,001 - 0,024 USD price range
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 13, 2016, 03:06:43 AM
Want to sell 500 Gi

I can sell it in little stakes of 50 Gi for 1 BTC

We use escrow (yassin)

Contact me by PM
legendary
July 13, 2016, 02:59:03 AM

I´d like to remind all potential buyers of the fact, that all IOTA OTC offers on BTCtalk are way beyond any reasonable market price . Before you buy from OTC sellers keep in mind that the current offers reflect a projected initial market cap of 15 - 30 million $. Price markups reach from 2000% - 4000% on the initial ICO price. --> The price your seller actually payed for his coins.

Admiral_Bit has been caught at least 2 times on outright lie. I suggest NOT to take his words at their face value.
July 13, 2016, 02:54:43 AM

There is not one single crypto or oldschool derivate which would have justified an ICO or IPS surcharge of over 2000 %. Remember; Bitcoin uplift took several years; Etherium exchange price was way below current IOTA ICO price multiplicators

It just does not happen on this planet... If you buy 100Gigiota for 1,5 BTC now you will get ripped off and it will take months of market time to recover from your financial quick shot.

As for a serious suggestion: Wait to buy IOTA until they are traded on the exchanges. All market rules indicate an exchange price which does not exceed 100GIOTA / 0,5 BTC.

Right now OTC sellers can be devided into 1 of the following strategies:

1. Seller believes that exchange price will be way lower than rigged OTC offers on Bitcointalk. If this would not be the case, seller would wait until the sale on exchange markets
2. Seller believes that the outlook on IOTAS potential is overall limited and expects an early crash. Selling via OTC has biggest potential of ROI

Consider; what other reason would a seller have to offer IOTAS at the current price? If prices on exchanges happen to magically multiply by 3 - 10 times of current OTC price (this would constitute an initial exchange markup of 6000 % to 40000% compared to ICO), why would anyone sell now? Charity? 

You see; none of the offers here will lead you to quick ROI. Every investment into a new cryto coin comes along with a certain degree of risk. Buying OTC prices will multiply your risk. Believe me; risk assessments are part of my daily business....

Conclusion: All IOTA OTC offers on BTCtalk are intransparent, rigged and overpriced.

Think now; thank me later. If you think my post is FUD just recalculate your risk for yourself...

UPDATE: Price confirmed by IOTA DEV:

BTW. what about my bet:

im betting 0,5 BTC that exchange prices of IOTA will be under 0,5 BTC / 100Gigiota 24 hours after exchange start.

@Sellers: Since your prices are so modest, whats the prob with joining the bet? Just do it...

I won't bet against that, it's probable.
July 13, 2016, 02:53:57 AM
BEWARE, do not buy overprieced IOTA

The following members currently sell overprieced IOTA (2000 - 10000% above ICO price):

UPDATE
banqueiro
yassin54
st4nl3y
aStegosaurus
mladen00
rdanneskjoldr
iotawillbebig
wizzardTim
LitcoinCollector
TwinWinNerD
Ludom
markus1986
IDIOTUSA
titan20
anewafresh
EFFV  

These sellers will try to scam you out of your BTC.

IOTA market price on exchanges will not be above 0,5 BTC / 100Giota

This price was said to be "probable" by the main IOTA dev.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
July 13, 2016, 12:45:07 AM
hi all,
want to sell 1 Tiota for 20 BTC.

PM me if you are interested.

Offer is valid until iota hits the exchanges. Escrow Yassin or Seccour.
Pages:
Jump to: