Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA - is it shaping up to be a HUGE SCAM?? let's take a closer look - page 2. (Read 3738 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
my victims i am grooming.

You sick pervert!

Come on cfb you can do better than getting personal.

You need to focus on the facts. Use them to represent yourselves and refute any claims made to the contrary.

Cfb wants  to divert from the facts and draw you into some kind of personal fight with them. It's too obvious and eventually they have to retire since they will not want to discuss anything factual related to the ICO.

Yes grooming people for the scam. That's exactly what's happening.

When is release on exchange happening. You did hear bitshares are almost there with their zero fee transaction concept?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Ugh, what a boring guy... Anyone looking forward to the third season of Silicon Valley?

i know right.. like don't be Jelly!
Just go start your own scammy multi-million dollar IPO.
Don't bash MY pyramid scheme  Angry
..you'll scare away my victims i am grooming.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
insta stealth ico

I wonder how 300 users bought it then.
Looks like your premise is: an ico is stealth if cryptohunter did not invest in it.
And the definition of insta = 1 month is... interesting.

you mean like Quark ?
legendary
Hahah, oh trolls, never change

Hahah ? why so unhappy?

that's your answer to the question of when it will be on exchange?

come on surely you can do a little better than that. It was meant to be fully released into the wild weeks and weeks ago.

Stop holding it back on purpose whilst pumping. Put it on the free market now before bitshares comes and becomes the first zero transaction fee project to go live. I hear they are almost there. Quickly quickly now.

Come on I know you can do it.

So when will it be on exchanges and which exchanges will it be on?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
Let's all move to Iota Unmoderated thread. It's boring to jump from one thread to another. More people in one place - merrier.

BTW, altcoinUK is there making cocktails.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hahah, oh trolls, never change
legendary
Hahaha, you are blaming us for the increase in demand for IOTA? Dude try harder...

Hahaha - means you are very unhappy. Ask cfb he told me so.

No I'm blaming you for having such  a tiny distribution that if anyone else wanted some that is an increase in demand since supply its so centralised and so captive with no exchanges. It's almost like ransom money.

When will it be on exchange? hows the gui coming along?? what's the issue??

Thanks for not denying again the pump threads are blatant and have started.

Hahaha, you are blaming us for the increase in demand for IOTA? Dude try harder...
legendary
Seriously get help. I understand that you are pissy about missing out on a  huge opportunity, but you have an unhealthy attachment to past mistakes. Let it go

Oh so it was a huge opportunity hey? so like a speculative investment is that what you're saying now?
Your investors should expect a huge opportunity that I missed out on? I thought it was a software sale with no expectations of a value increase.

It's probably the reason for people missing out rather than if they did miss out or not you should focus on.

where is it? where is this token....weeks pass...nothing. Why hold it up and not release it. Why pumping now without release?

It obvious why. The pump is far more effective where supply is very very limited and controlled.#

Get it on exchange and instead of pumping dreams , let your actions dictate price.

Haha, you're a sad figure. I wonder how you are in real life.

We're not pumping anything, you keep claiming we do, but we don't. Where have we made any new threads 'pumping' IOTA?

Where is the token? If you bought some you can use the network, in fact you could have for a long time already Smiley

I would be totally the opposite to what you expect. That's for sure.

But why try to make it personal? This is the tactic of diversion. YOu have no need of that surely. Let's focus on the facts about IOTA.
I have nothing personal against you or cfb. It's simply not on to try and run the same scam twice. Not from the same people.

Well since you never heard of the main forum before the ico or during ... you seem to have found it now with threads like

WILL IOTA BE TOP FIVE NOW ITS WITH MS

WILL IOTA BE ONLY 10 000 SATS

come on don't play innocent. These are pure pump threads made by "investors" that should expect no rise in value.

Put it on exchanges. Save the pump and dreams. Let actions dictate.

When is it on exchange? which ones and when?? seems to be a big hold up with only pump threads to remind us all it even exists.

Let's all stop pumping and get it on exchange. Let more than 12 people use it and see how it goes. See what events unfold then we can say 500% increase maybe. You're all demanding ethereum price hikes and it's not even out.
Seriously get help. I understand that you are pissy about missing out on a  huge opportunity, but you have an unhealthy attachment to past mistakes. Let it go

Oh so it was a huge opportunity hey? so like a speculative investment is that what you're saying now?
Your investors should expect a huge opportunity that I missed out on? I thought it was a software sale with no expectations of a value increase.

It's probably the reason for people missing out rather than if they did miss out or not you should focus on.

where is it? where is this token....weeks pass...nothing. Why hold it up and not release it. Why pumping now without release?

It obvious why. The pump is far more effective where supply is very very limited and controlled.#

Get it on exchange and instead of pumping dreams , let your actions dictate price.

Haha, you're a sad figure. I wonder how you are in real life.

We're not pumping anything, you keep claiming we do, but we don't. Where have we made any new threads 'pumping' IOTA?

Where is the token? If you bought some you can use the network, in fact you could have for a long time already Smiley
legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

How come you didn't participate in the crowd sale btw when you knew about it? Didn't like the technology, or thought it was a scam?
legendary
Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000
we hope no one notices the ICO much so we control it all the tokens and can then sell them for HUGE inflated prices

Funny, so they hoped that no one would notice this article from 25. october 2105, before the ico even started:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/iota-a-blockchain-less-gasp-token-for-the-internet-of-things
Seriously get help. I understand that you are pissy about missing out on a  huge opportunity, but you have an unhealthy attachment to past mistakes. Let it go
legendary
I love how your trolling is:

"OMG These guys didn't pay for PR, didn't do any cheesy invasive annoying marketing, rejected speculators and only rely on the authenticity of the project and technology itself! WHAT A SCAM"

Hehe yeah that sounds sincere. The love and the not wanting to invade us with annoying advertising ....although don't now mind spamming the hell out of the main board at all.

Plan alpha

we hope no one notices the ICO much so we control it all the tokens and can then sell them for HUGE inflated prices after we pump it as being the nxt best thing to everyone else who didn't get any for next to nothing in the ico.

Plan beta..

If they notice we kept it all and made a lot less effort to distribute the tokens fairly than other ICO's have done......then we just say we didn't want to annoy them by telling them about it , Brilliant I love it.

We rejected speculators - wait hang on a few snuck in and here they are demanding 3000% already. Seem like speculators to me.

Authenticity of the lego processor that won't exist and a token that nobody knows if it will really bring any new advantages and can even work as you think. I mean let's just bluff our way through it and hopefully sucker some people in for 3000% hopefullly more if we can pump and pump before it hits exchange.

Stop trying to justify. Just tell the truth and move on with it. Put it on exchange stop pretending there are reasons it cant go to exchange Let it distribute naturally don't try to drip it out to people for hugely inflated rates.

Let's see it all tested and working first before demanding 3000% - 10000% ransome.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Anyone remember seeing any threads on the main board before the ICO??
Anyone remember seeing any threads during the ICO?

They kept communicating in the ANN thread before, during and after the ICO, also they had some ICO topic as well. I haven't seen too much IOTA threads here on this board indeed, but CfB and his fans not used to shilling around on a dozen of sockpuppet accounts like some other devs and fan boys used to do. Personally I appreciate that.

In a recent poll on here around 50% classed Iota a scam.

Some Monkey dust quote turned up in my mind while reading about a "recent poll on here around":

" - Our poll of a thousand people in the east midlands reveals that 99 percent of them would rather be told what they want to hear, than be told the truth.
- Is that the truth?
- No, but it's what you wanted to hear."

BTW I'm not an IOTA investor.
Activity: 561
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
Heres thing tho.

Cryptos 2.0 - 3.0 are maturing & quickly
Evolving... Microsoft knows exactly
What time it is. bringing crypto
Innovation to mainstream/ commercial
Realm.. "adoption" is key...

New tech is here & major capital
flowing all through this bleeding
Edge innovation. shifting how business
Is done in the future, so that being said
 blockchain, smart contracts, sidechains
Tangle, iot will some day be the norm..

Ill be riding wave of all this new innovation
For some time to come..
Opportunity literally everywhere
If you knw how too look for it.

P2p360

I love how your trolling is:

"OMG These guys didn't pay for PR, didn't do any cheesy invasive annoying marketing, rejected speculators and only rely on the authenticity of the project and technology itself! WHAT A SCAM"
legendary
insta stealth ico

I wonder how 300 users bought it then.
Looks like your premise is: an ico is stealth if cryptohunter did not invest in it.
And the definition of insta = 1 month is... interesting.

Ha - come on now 300. I was told 600 before. It's already decreasing. We will be down to the truth soon cgb , you and perhaps 100 others.

21 people in NXT 1  = a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny fraction of the board members back then.

300(probably less) NXT2 (code name IOTA) = tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny fraction of board members now.

There is no point arguing. Everyone can see the ICO was stealth compared to Ethereum, maid, Nem,

Even lisk has 1000's of investors and it's not even done.

NXT people should have known better. They should have tried harder than anyone to see good distribution on their nxt2 (iota) ICO.

I Own Tons Assholes - this is actually what someone said when asked how much Iota they own. I was told this is an inside joke with iota holders. They find it amusing that they can hoard it all and demand 3000% already before it's even out?

I'm not even a IOTA supporter like you can see on my previous post but you are just dumb as fuck.

A little history for you.

- NXT was the first ico coin that's why nobody was interested.
- LISK only raised that much because of previous ETH pump/hype

When they started the IOTA ico nobody was interested in icos at this time because ETH didn't got x40 pumped.

Quit your life please because you are just a waste of time to most people.

Ah, a Guru arrives...with vast knowledge and history to present.

Oh, no need to be like that! swearing and getting all upset. This combined with your strange sentence structure is not a good place to be when trying to sound smart.

That's your opinon and you're welcome to it.

There will always be excuses. They won't help though because it's very simple to see you are leaving out factors that have a great degree of influence.

1. The effort made by LISK is far and above the effort to advertise on the board by NXT2

a - no sig campaigns - the most powerful form of advertising
b- no social media campaigns
c - lisk is already  pumping all over the main board previous and during the ICO - not a peep from iota (nxt2)

You seem to base a lot on opinion and little on facts.

Please try and contain yourself and communicate on an adult level. I'm just trying to help you.

Come back anytime you like to discuss with me here. I am more than happy to aid you in whatever ways I can. Especially on this thread.

HOWEVER - - since you don't support IOTA at all - tell me exactly what you don't like about it and why you don't support it?Huh?This will be interesting.

Imagine a non supporter coming here to reveal other reasons (he does not agree with mine) for not liking iota?
Pages:
Jump to: