Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA is the next big thing - page 10. (Read 45393 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
July 24, 2018, 09:58:00 PM
I do not think IOTA is a potential coin, so I will never invest in IOTA again. People have always supported IOTA and thought that the price of IOTA would increase dramatically. But I feel sorry for the IOTA development team. because they are too inexperienced

My nice response:

The IOTA team has people from Eclipse, Fujitsu, VW, Universities and even the creator of the first POS coin--you really need to research to avoid bad assumptions: https://www.iota.org/the-foundation/team (and for more details on each of the team member's prior work, you can find data here https://medium.com/@DavidSonstebo ).

What I'd like to say:

IOTA is trying to fix the scalability problems POW can't fix and do it in a way IOT devices can actually use it--those are two huge problems that no one has conquered (ever), so let's not pretend it's as easy as copy/pasting other people's work and getting it on a few exchanges. The Dunning Kruger effect in crypto is mind boggling--idiots just running their mouths without the slightest clue of what's happening. Go do some research and stop wasting my time.

Yes, do not let these morons get to you.

They have been in crypto for 3 weeks, and tell their family they are an expert  Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

The thing that sold me on IOTA is that no Fees, and quatum immunity.

For the newbies in here let me bold that again :- no Fees, and quatum immunity.

That is right!!, what other coins are sharing these capabilities.  Grin Please post them below...

* having a hard time are we* LOL

IOTA under $1 is very very very VERY cheap! if we are looking out years from now.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
July 24, 2018, 01:10:10 PM
Anes Hodzic joins the IOTA Foundation: https://blog.iota.org/welcome-anes-hodzic-to-the-iota-foundation-2864f95b91b4

Anes Hodžić is Vice President Digital Transformation and Internet of Things (IoT) at Digital Transformation Office of Airbus Group. He is responsible for strategy and execution of IIoT initiatives across Airbus divisions and drives Digital Transformation of the company on the Group level. He is an execution driven professional with a strong entrepreneurial mindset, strategic thinking, passion for digital disruptions and new business creation. He managed strategic corporate projects, led customer engineering of electric and self-driving cars, and has board of directors’ experience.

He joined Airbus in 2017 after 12 year working journey with BOSCH from R&D trainee to general manager of connected services business unit. He possesses wide industry experience in Automotive, Telecommunications, Consumer Electronics, and Aerospace.

Anes holds a doctoral (Dr.-Ing.) and a diploma degree in electrical Engineering / Telecommunications from the Technical University Berlin, Germany and an executive MBA degree from Ashridge Business School, UK.

On joining the IOTA Foundation

"Future cross-industrial deployment of Industrial Internet of Things use-cases requires innovation solutions for data exchange, transactions management, and process traceability. Distributed ledger technology (DLT) provided by IOTA and its recent developments, can be an important game changer for novel business models and IoT enabled use-cases, focusing on providing value-add in industrial context and beyond.

It is my pleasure to join the advisory board of IOTA foundation. I’m looking forward to help IOTA team driving the revolution of IIoT by enabling disruptive industrial use-cases and new big data driven business models."
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 08:43:06 AM
I bought IOTA at the beginning of 2017 and I have got a lot of profit from IOTA, I'm sure it will still be the most potential coin in the future,
legendary
July 24, 2018, 08:11:20 AM
I do not think IOTA is a potential coin, so I will never invest in IOTA again. People have always supported IOTA and thought that the price of IOTA would increase dramatically. But I feel sorry for the IOTA development team. because they are too inexperienced

My nice response:

The IOTA team has people from Eclipse, Fujitsu, VW, Universities and even the creator of the first POS coin--you really need to research to avoid bad assumptions: https://www.iota.org/the-foundation/team (and for more details on each of the team member's prior work, you can find data here https://medium.com/@DavidSonstebo ).

What I'd like to say:

IOTA is trying to fix the scalability problems POW can't fix and do it in a way IOT devices can actually use it--those are two huge problems that no one has conquered (ever), so let's not pretend it's as easy as copy/pasting other people's work and getting it on a few exchanges. The Dunning Kruger effect in crypto is mind boggling--idiots just running their mouths without the slightest clue of what's happening. Go do some research and stop wasting my time.

Activity: 672
July 24, 2018, 07:43:32 AM
Obviously, IOTA is important to a lot of people right now. I have a little bit, I want a lot more. We'll see where it goes in the future, the best days for IOTA are still ahead of us.

IOTA's users and community continue to increase, making IOTA a very good coin to keep in the long run, I am always confident and optimistic that the IOTA hold is the right decision.
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
July 24, 2018, 06:55:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 121
July 23, 2018, 12:37:03 AM
IOTA has been my number one accumulation crypto asset since I was introduced to it. The effort and focus on R&D is almost unparalleled in the space. If BTC continues to climb I plan to steadily transition more of my assets into it for the longer term hold.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
July 22, 2018, 04:46:46 PM
This video should get an Oscar  Grin - IOTA Ledger of Everything - Internet of Things Industry 4.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go-9-NN1qsk&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 66
Merit: 50
July 21, 2018, 03:11:27 AM
This is a nice article about upcoming events for IOTA.

https://www.blockchaincenter.net/iota-forecast/?lang=en

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
July 20, 2018, 09:05:28 AM
IOTA is a future coin, I'm sure investing IOTA will make our money grow for sure, with a solid team then I never hesitate to make IOTA a long-term investment.
Activity: 110
July 20, 2018, 08:39:31 AM
I think IOTA is an invaluable coin ever made, because the IOT is revolutionary and will be the future. Likewise IOTA, it is first of its kind and may take a while to make it look more perfect, because the main Innovation behind IOTA is Tangle, a revolutionary revolutionary new, revolutionary, lightweight booklet, and for the first time possible to transfer value at no cost whatsoever, Contrary to the current Blockchain, consensus is no longer separated but as an intrinsic part of the system, leading to a decentralized and self-regulating peer-to-peer network.
legendary
July 20, 2018, 07:59:46 AM
I don't think so. If some other projects will do their plans IOTA will die. What it have exclude capitalization and promises? Holders and empty github. And their DAG realization have bugs also

From my perspective, that argument can be used the other way around. If you look at the top 10 coins, there is just no need for TRX, LTC, ripple/stellar (one of them is enough) and neo. Bitcoin cash is also useless.

I mean, in the end it's about adoption of use cases. Barely anyone of them have that

I think he means those lower tier ERC20 coins claiming to be for the IOT, but don't even have testnets up. The very claim that DAGs have issues is a testament to how much work those coins will have once they are in actual use. While IOTA is working through those issues, those coins haven't even found them. The idea that they will come out of their preproduction stage without any issues  and instantly compete with IOTA's network is laughable--it doesn't work that way and the previous poster is either disingenuous or naïve to suggest so.
Activity: 66
Merit: 50
July 19, 2018, 03:11:10 PM
I don't think so. If some other projects will do their plans IOTA will die. What it have exclude capitalization and promises? Holders and empty github. And their DAG realization have bugs also

From my perspective, that argument can be used the other way around. If you look at the top 10 coins, there is just no need for TRX, LTC, ripple/stellar (one of them is enough) and neo. Bitcoin cash is also useless.

I mean, in the end it's about adoption of use cases. Barely anyone of them have that
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 03:00:06 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 02:55:13 PM
The potential of IOTA is still great. As the field of IOTA is the industry of the future, recent news suggests IOTA is at the starting line.

IOTA will stay in the top-10 as it is really a very good altcoin. I believe that if you invest in this token, the return will be very cool. I love this crypto much.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 09:42:42 AM
IOTA is the most potentially rocketing coin, I'm sure that IOTA's year-end price could reach at least $ 3 so IOTA's investment is a good and profitable thing.
Activity: 406
July 19, 2018, 07:30:17 AM
Obviously, IOTA is important to a lot of people right now. I have a little bit, I want a lot more. We'll see where it goes in the future, the best days for IOTA are still ahead of us.
legendary
July 19, 2018, 07:00:17 AM
IOTA is interesting and has some features that fix some areas that are holding Bitcoin back, manly scaling and fees which cause significant set backs.

Will there ever be a new Bitcoin? No I don’t believe so. Bitcoin has a few things that would be truly hard to create ever again.. anonymity of the creator, strength of network and first mover advantage.

Anonymity of the creator means no one person can be influenced or threatened. This makes it truly decentralised.

POW coins cannot scale to the amount of tx needed for IOT (it's more than visa levels), so all three points are moot for Bitcoin and other POW based networks. AFAIK, IOTA has first mover advantage in IOT among crypto networks, so that point actually goes to IOTA in this case.
Activity: 168
July 19, 2018, 04:02:04 AM
Yes, IOTA is a good coin I see its development is increasing with time and now IOTA is in the list of 10 best coins so I firmly believe the future is very bright, I suggest to use it as an investment.
Pages:
Jump to: