Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA is the next big thing - page 14. (Read 45393 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
June 30, 2018, 09:37:11 AM
IOTA is in my top list, moreover Sweden is going to apply IOTA technology for creation of own crypto, so this positive news can lead to future growth. The only thing I don't like is 81 character secret phrase. just remember, 1 year ago something like 4 millions were stollen because people used online generators for secret phrase.

Sweden is no guarantee--there are a dozen projects still competing for the e-krona gig. If it was guaranteed, it would be priced in, and it's definitely not.

All cryptos have seed/keys that you need to access your funds, they would be useless otherwise. You can use the trinity wallet now if you are worried about creating your own seed--though why anyone would use a random internet site to create a seed and then not change characters on their own is beyond me--how do you invest in crypto without even knowing how it works? And let me be clear, I'm not talking about future users when a mass adoption event occurs, whenever that is (Bitcoin included), but the 99% of current crypto enthuists who are basing value on speculation and should at least know what they are investing in.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 09:03:21 AM
IOTA is in my top list, moreover Sweden is going to apply IOTA technology for creation of own crypto, so this positive news can lead to future growth. The only thing I don't like is 81 character secret phrase. just remember, 1 year ago something like 4 millions were stollen because people used online generators for secret phrase.
legendary
Activity: 176
June 28, 2018, 02:59:57 PM
I also agree with your point of view. IOTA has very promising and rapidly developing technology and it proved that it is top biggest coin in the world.
Activity: 65
Fostering local exchanges worldwide
June 26, 2018, 02:34:42 PM
IOTA was one of the promising cryptocurrency of autumn 2017, but today other coins are in the trend, for example Quarckchain or Fantom.
trends are momentary, the big projects are forever
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 26, 2018, 12:32:26 PM
IOTA was one of the promising cryptocurrency of autumn 2017, but today other coins are in the trend, for example Quarckchain or Fantom.
legendary
June 26, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
Wilfried Pimenta de Miranda, Head of Business Development
IOTA Foundation, speaking at world's largest IOT expo: https://www.iottechexpo.com/europe/speakers/
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 07:23:38 AM
I also actively support the iota technology, but for some reason many people miss this crypto currency out of sight and it is sad.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 06:40:33 AM
IOTA is has a good blockchain technology from what I read and I am sure it can be very stable in future but being the next thing in crypto is what I am not sure of because it needs a lot of time to become very stable.
Activity: 462
June 26, 2018, 06:39:39 AM
I heard that Volkswagen is going to use IOTA technology and it is a positive sight to this coin.
 I will definitely buy it in my portfolio! It is a strong buy!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 06:30:39 AM
Thanks, for information about IOTA, After reading all the information about the coin I can say It's worth to invest in it. And as I see coin has big support of the community also.

IOTA is one of my favorites. I do not understand why it is not gaining very fast now but I am going to hold it for a long time. I suppose that this altcoin will gain a lot in future and bring me a lot of profits.
legendary
June 26, 2018, 06:23:16 AM
Comprehensive lists of (first section) IOTA partnerships, (second section) those participating in the data marketplace and (third section) Universities affiliated with the IOTA Foundation: http://iotaarchive.com/
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
June 25, 2018, 04:49:48 PM
Which blockchain will survive will show time, but everyone can take their niche, I refused to buy IOTA at an early stage, but it is interesting to watch the technology, whether the team will be able to fully realize its plans and whether a coin will exist in a few years.
Activity: 579
June 25, 2018, 04:31:41 PM
While I understand this thread is full of IOTA supporters, I would highly recommend people to also check out IOST.

The internet of services or IOST coin is a direct competitor of IOTA and claims to be superior to IOTA by being able to provide more scalability and anonymity to all internet-of-things related products. They are pretty new and undervalued right now so i feel like IOTS would be a good investment if you already missed the IOTA train.
In any case, everything will depend only on the demand for the project on the market. If the company recognizes one of these projects, then it will show its results in the future. In our case, the main thing is to make the right choice and send your investments there.
Activity: 65
Fostering local exchanges worldwide
June 25, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

IOTA + chatbot = localflow.com
legendary
June 25, 2018, 06:52:15 AM

First tx from a rasberry pi doing its own pow: https://twitter.com/romansemko/status/1011186961439129601?s=21

Activity: 32
June 25, 2018, 01:12:22 AM
I like IOTA but at the moment is an idea, is a very high risk investment and I personally prefer low risk investments.
legendary
June 24, 2018, 08:49:05 PM
Didn't someone say something negative about iota?  I believe it was charlie?

He did say something about 6-8 months ago, but then claimed he didn't research it enough to know when called out on it--he did the same thing with Monero. Many early adopter celebs will run their mouth on twitter when coin's start making their way into the top 5. Boy who cried wolf has kicked in for most anyone who has been in crypto for more than a couple of years.
Merit: 186
June 24, 2018, 08:08:22 PM
Didn't someone say something negative about iota?  I believe it was charlie?
Activity: 164
June 24, 2018, 12:53:15 AM
DAGs will revolutionize cryptospace, plus if quantum computers ever materialized rather than just theoretically, IOTA is already resistant. I know it is a long term thing, but how much will suck up to have a good investment performance for 20 years just to be worthless, Basically anything you can not mine is treated with caution. The only exception I can see is Waves, because they have something very powerful and work behind them, unlike IOTA.
Pages:
Jump to: