Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA is the next big thing - page 4. (Read 45393 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 261
November 13, 2018, 02:19:16 PM
I am sure that IOTA is an excellent project that will actively develop and bring us profit. I invest in this coin because I trust it.
Iota was good like you said but after some bad news, they lost popularity and dropped much. They were hacked, they couldnt achieve and peoples are waiting still, this bad news affected the price. But still I have hope for Iota in midterm.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
November 11, 2018, 08:26:59 PM
wallet is getting better and better guys.

Talked with the exchange on HUOBI, and they sync in with IOTA abnd tell me, lots of people are jumping in.

I bought another $4000 worth of IOTA tehse low prices, we may never see them again.

Anyone, see they doing tests and in future you will pay with IOTA type crypto, and insure your car per KM ....how cool is that.

Also the faster you drive the more it costs, the slower you drive the less.

This is #NextLevel Stuff, I dont think IOTA will be the next bitcoin, but it will be so much more in terms of 3rd gen crypto. MAN!!

The future is bright guys. So exciting to see the developments.....just google SMART CITY. Love it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 07, 2018, 01:48:45 PM
This is a very interesting and promising coin. I think it will cost $ 30 in the near future. This first coin I invested in
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 01:23:31 PM
IOTA is good coin and has great attraction in the current low price community and investing in it for the long-term will be profitable. But i still prefer ETH and ripple this point. Because the two Altcoins on can generate record price when competing.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
November 07, 2018, 12:58:09 PM
iota is a really very good project. the strongest and most known blockchain based project about internet of things. It will probably be huge after the first bull run. hdac is also similar to iota. it is also a very nice project.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
November 06, 2018, 09:15:09 PM
In my opinion, IOTA is a very potential crypto as we can see, it is already in the top rank of cryptos listed in the market. I also believe that IOTA is an undervalued crypto which is good for investment as you can buy it cheap but have a bigger chance of earning good profit in the future out of it.

Iota is one of the only crypto projects with a realistic chance of reaching trillion dollar market cap, definitely a long way off, but possible if it becomes global standard for IoT value transfer.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
November 06, 2018, 07:49:01 PM
In my opinion, IOTA is a very potential crypto as we can see, it is already in the top rank of cryptos listed in the market. I also believe that IOTA is an undervalued crypto which is good for investment as you can buy it cheap but have a bigger chance of earning good profit in the future out of it.
legendary
November 06, 2018, 06:00:01 PM
IOTA has its own blockchain and also in the beta stage. There are lots of developments are remaining yet. So, holding the coin is beneficial in the future like the Ethereum.
I don't understand why we should hold if there are "lots of developments remaining yet"?
If you are right it's a mistake to hold IOTA at this moment.

Yeah, you should always wait until those things are finished and the market hits maximum fomo--that way you are sure to minimize your return...wait...
Activity: 159
Merit: 11
November 06, 2018, 05:47:44 PM
IOTA has its own blockchain and also in the beta stage. There are lots of developments are remaining yet. So, holding the coin is beneficial in the future like the Ethereum.
I don't understand why we should hold if there are "lots of developments remaining yet"?
If you are right it's a mistake to hold IOTA at this moment.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
November 06, 2018, 10:03:25 AM
Activity: 364
November 06, 2018, 08:23:06 AM
I am sure that IOTA is an excellent project that will actively develop and bring us profit. I invest in this coin because I trust it.
This is the project that we need to consider first if we want to invest in cryptocurrency with a higher possibility to rise beyond our expectation. I'm now buying few amounts and plan to add more if I have my funds.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
November 02, 2018, 02:22:27 PM
I agree with you about IOTA technology innovation with a tangle not blockchain but also we need to give some time for developers to check if there is not possible bugs in it.
Activity: 392
November 02, 2018, 02:16:22 PM
Activity: 66
Merit: 50
legendary
November 02, 2018, 06:44:21 AM
legendary
November 01, 2018, 03:16:25 PM
Iota took the cryptocurrency market by the storm last year,  it was a great iota rally in cryptocurrency and anyone holding iota at that time were rich.  I think iota has great idea but the iota blockchain need to be fixed!

It doesn't have a blockchain and it's consistently improving performance with each IRA (currently has a ctps around eth's rate), but my guess is you are just notching up post for a sig campaign and can't be bothered to research your comments.
Activity: 658
November 01, 2018, 02:20:29 PM
Iota took the cryptocurrency market by the storm last year,  it was a great iota rally in cryptocurrency and anyone holding iota at that time were rich.  I think iota has great idea but the iota blockchain need to be fixed!
legendary
November 01, 2018, 01:26:37 PM
IOTA crowdfunding platform launched: https://iota-iso.io/
Pages:
Jump to: