Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA is the next big thing - page 65. (Read 45393 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
December 05, 2017, 09:42:35 AM
IOTA price has gone to the moon after the developers noticed to release Data Marketplace and IOTA will cooperate with many big corporations in the world such as Microsolf, Samsung, Cisco and Volkswagen. I believe that its price continue rising in the future
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 07:24:11 AM
Me since last 2 weeks.  Sad
https://i.imgur.com/byn3OyV.jpg
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 06:50:59 AM
Great analysis.

I think that IOTA has the potential to make a good multiplier, and above all to change many things in the current market.

regards

Yes, I agree with you - this is one of the most interesting projects. Now in my investment project 30% of the coins are IOTA. It seems to me that soon these investments will give me a good profit
Activity: 210
Activity: 74
December 05, 2017, 06:27:25 AM
Great analysis.

I think that IOTA has the potential to make a good multiplier, and above all to change many things in the current market.

regards
Activity: 94
December 04, 2017, 03:02:39 PM
Iota is big, but Tezos will be bigger. They have a working product and larger community

LOL. Best joke I read in time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
December 04, 2017, 01:01:18 PM
Wow, IOTA, what a fantastic growth since the beginning of November.
And this is for a coin with huge market cap.
A lot of good news lately.
BRAVO.
Activity: 60
December 04, 2017, 10:49:46 AM
I wish I could have seen earlier Smiley)
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
Activity: 94
December 04, 2017, 09:49:33 AM
Iota is big, but Tezos will be bigger. They have a working product and larger community

I have bought a portion of Tezos during the ICO, and as soon as I can I will sell it. Tezos community are just people waiting to sell their coins expensive.
That is not a community but moonkids.  Wink The whole project is a joke, even owning it I have not recommended it to any friends because that would be dishonest.

IOTA will be something totally different compared to any coin we had before.
Forget cryptocurrencies and the way you look at them now. This is a new dimension of crypto.
A network around the world which will connect millions and billions of devices.

with a pleasure to see your remarks,is it good to buy iota after its pump?
well ,for me iota has some mysterious features in crypto world,i think thats the point it atrract me.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
December 04, 2017, 09:45:45 AM
But Tezozs marketcap will already be huge when it enters the market. Probably reaching 2x is very hard and also there was many bad news after ICO which spread like wildfire. Like they had some issues in legal matters which was yet to be resolved. Whatever it might be, Tezozs team are now fucking rich with all the users money.
The sad about Tezos is it was the biggest Crowdfunding but the result of that was still unknown by means of any coins is not distributed yet and we could not say that it can make us huge profit unless it will be followed by a few good updates from the team or project.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
December 04, 2017, 09:43:29 AM
Activity: 279
Merit: 254
December 04, 2017, 09:41:02 AM

I have bought a portion of Tezos during the ICO, and as soon as I can I will sell it. Tezos community are just people waiting to sell their coins expensive.
That is not a community but moonkids.  Wink The whole project is a joke, even owning it I have not recommended it to any friends because that would be dishonest.

Forget cryptocurrencies and the way you look at them now. This is a new dimension of crypto.

I could say the same for IOTA. Everyone it's here to sell their coin for profit, whether we like the underlying project or not. We sell when we think that the project cannot go up further, and currently this is not the case both for IOTA and Tezos.
The difference is that Tezos built on proved ground (the blockchain), while IOTA is trying with a new idea (the tangle) that is not fully validated yet.
Activity: 493
Merit: 551
December 04, 2017, 09:34:00 AM

Activity: 9
December 04, 2017, 08:46:25 AM
Good job, thanks for your analysis!
Activity: 98
December 04, 2017, 08:29:54 AM
But Tezozs marketcap will already be huge when it enters the market. Probably reaching 2x is very hard and also there was many bad news after ICO which spread like wildfire. Like they had some issues in legal matters which was yet to be resolved. Whatever it might be, Tezozs team are now fucking rich with all the users money.
Hey, how to get few Tezozs, just wanted to know as I'm a new member here. Can you throw some light on this?
Activity: 264
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
December 04, 2017, 06:20:01 AM
Activity: 56
December 04, 2017, 03:18:37 AM
Bought some because of you in the beginning of november! Thank you! Now just waiting for a little dip to get some more.
Activity: 266
December 04, 2017, 03:13:41 AM
Pages:
Jump to: