Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA not able to handle IoT? Issues don't end... - page 3. (Read 634 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I read the article too but some people are saying this is a fake news, there have been some questions been raised about the projects that they team need to give answers too, I read some few weeks ago that because of the vulnerability in the network someone's account was hacked
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
Wow..i just read this news and i dont believe that iota cant handle IOT. I read on some news for crypto that samsung and fujitsu will work with iota or is that just fake news ? I hold some of my iota untill i got clear news about this.and i still believe the developer can resolve this thing.

It's fake news. Or at least a logical fallacy--his inability to set up a wallet correctly (not that he was doing anything right or how you would expect) has nothing to do with IOTA's ability to be the backbone of the IOT.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
Wow..i just read this news and i dont believe that iota cant handle IOT. I read on some news for crypto that samsung and fujitsu will work with iota or is that just fake news ? I hold some of my iota untill i got clear news about this.and i still believe the developer can resolve this thing.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
IOTA is considered to have reached $ 2. Maybe it's the last time these low prices. In the future, I think he can see $ 5. I can make a small investment.

I am not really sure, many people have been saying for a while now that iota has been overvalued. Maybe we've reached the true price for now?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost
IOTA is considered to have reached $ 2. Maybe it's the last time these low prices. In the future, I think he can see $ 5. I can make a small investment.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I am not a technical person so I won't go into technical aspect, I think the team is solid enough and can work on the way to make the platform do what they promised it would do, this is just a warning to people not to over commit om a project because most of this projects are experiment and might not work
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Other important points are currently Streamr very undervalued compared with IOTA, while both SKPLBI in BitFinex, market capitalization very fruit:
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
There is another report about IOTA not being able to keep it's promises:
https://shitcoin.com/iota-cannot-be-used-for-iot-loss-of-funds-may-occur-e45b1ed9dd6b

A few days ago I read in a Swiss newspaper, that some big players tested IOTA in several different use cases and it wasn't able to meet the requirements

As I hold quite a lot Iota, such news always scare me.
Ok I bought very cheap, so I'm not really scared.
Still the question comes up, is IOTA currently overvalued due to hype before it was every really applied?
Reasonable replies and sources preferred!

If you have bought IOTA at low price, you still can sell enough coins to your investment will return and let the rest of coins in your stack. The bigger problem have those who have bought in a range 3-5 bucks. IOTA has certainly problems, but if they solve them, there will be a good potential
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
https://shitcoin.com/iota-cannot-be-used-for-iot-loss-of-funds-may-occur-e45b1ed9dd6b

A few days ago I read in a Swiss newspaper, that some big players tested IOTA in several different use cases and it wasn't able to meet the requirements

Still the question comes up, is IOTA currently overvalued due to hype before it was every really applied?

That guy was using programs he wasn't proficient in (stated in the article), made extra steps for himself and made the very dumb assumption that usability (for him mind you) transalated into IOTA being unworkable for the IOT.

The fact is that small devices wont be running nodes, or even wallets, so the assumption doesn't fit how the IOT actually works. The guy is either incompetent or disingenuous, but not suprising all the IOTA haters are quick to be oblivious to obvious when it helps them attack their fear--that IOTA will be succesful and make most blockchains obsolete. But what's great is that none of this matters, because the IOTA Founders were smart enough to take IOTA's future out of the hands of the crypto cartel with their mindless cadres of pseudo news sources and forum fanatics--do you think Bosch or Fujitsu give a shit that the average moron can't run a node? It's absurd to think corporations are going to listen to self glossed experts when their own developers have shown that IOTA works as intended.

Also, it's odd that he didn't wait for the new wallets if he was intent on getting a wallet working--though he probably still would have opted for needless steps if given the opportunity. Enjoy this P2P minded shitcoin fest while you can, because the new wallets will be user friendly and idiot proof. BTW, anyone who hasn't figured out the difference between P2P and M2M will still understand 100ctps and free.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Not everything may be implemented but the blog post you are referring to is (purposely?) negative. I would welcome a neutral review without that arrogant "ran out of time, so it must suck" flavour.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

There was undoubtedly a huge amount of hype. I tend to stay away from coins that I think are overhyped, even if I think the project does have some intrinsic merit. Jury is still out on IOTA, but it was certainly overhyped. There have been a few other cases recently - Cardano, Tron, Raiblocks/Nano for example. Cardano and Nano do look quite good, and it might be worth buying in now that the prices have dropped. But in general overhyped=overpriced.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111

Yes its overvalued, they don't even have a functioning wallet, constantly lose funds or hold them hostage at their own liking, announce fake partnerships to market their project. These issues were out in the open for a long time now.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101

Pages:
Jump to: