Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA Price Prediction 2018 - page 4. (Read 58229 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 07:48:25 PM
We cant predict coins by next year but I think it will surpass other coins in marketcap coz the tangle ledger is most powerful than blockchain the project itself is very highly demand in the future.
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
December 20, 2017, 06:55:24 PM
Iota looks to set some new record heights today too!  Watch for it !

Where did you get it? it has not entered any movement today. You are making comments by heart, without research  Embarrassed
It wont passed 8 dollars till 2018.

IOTA is still on track to have 50,000 sats price before 2017 ends...
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 02:33:23 PM
Iota a solid roadmap? Are you High or you are just wondering or trying to hype this coin? Let me tell you that there is no way to see it making another x20 from the actual price.
it has went up by a lot of money, but it does not means that it will keep going up.
just stop dreaming about it, iota is a fake one.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 02:16:34 PM
$120 USD by the end of 2018 easily, if not more.. Despite the issues recently, it has a solid roadmap

$320B market cap? By the end of next year? Interesting.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
December 20, 2017, 02:11:26 PM

Where did you get it? it has not entered any movement today. You are making comments by heart, without research  Embarrassed
It wont passed 8 dollars till 2018.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 08:59:46 AM
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 08:56:33 AM
$120 USD by the end of 2018 easily, if not more.. Despite the issues recently, it has a solid roadmap
legendary
December 20, 2017, 08:50:39 AM
Taken from reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7l0n9u/haarlem_municipality_develops_iotablockchain/

Haarlem municipality develops ‘IOTA-Blockchain’ solution for administering legal documents.

Commissioned by the municipality of Haarlem, ICTU and Xurux developed a Proof of Concept to verify legal documents within public registers via the open source ‘IOTA-Blockchain’

The Xurux and ICTU developed software guarantees the authenticity of legal documents through the open source ‘Blockchain’. In the specific case a citizen can demonstrate to the housing corporation that he or she is an inhabitant of the city of Haarlem by means of Blockchain. The Citizen no longer needs to visit the town hall to receive an official extract.

According to Bas de Boer, innovation manager of the municipality of Haarlem and initiator of the project, the Proof of Concept shows that blockchain or the so called mutual distributed ledger technologies can be implemented in short term. “By figure of speech, the application could be deployed tomorrow. It enhances the technology and its adaptation in the public domain, improving society as a whole.”

Choosing IOTA means that some drawbacks of the Bitcoin blockchain are resolved, such as high energy consumption, transaction costs and relatively slow transaction speed.

The software is released as open source software free for use by governmental and municipal organizations working with public register extracts. The intention is to bring the application in production in 2018. The benefit for the municipality of Haarlem would be 2 FTE that would become available for alternative assignments.

Note: IOTA uses the Tangle, a directed acyclic graph (DAG) for storing transactions and is strictly speaking not a blockchain. Mutual Distributed Ledger would be the correct term.

Xurux is a firm located in Baarn, Netherlands specialized in blockchain – MDL technology.

https://github.com/Haarlem/digitale-waardepapieren[github link](https://github.com/Haarlem/digitale-waardepapieren)
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
December 20, 2017, 08:25:19 AM
$20 before end of year 2018 ;-)
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
STEM - football token exchange market!
December 20, 2017, 05:00:32 AM
In longterm I think IOTA price can grow up to 500$.

Lol. that means a cap over 1 500 bln ...with current bitcoin cap at 300 bln. In 10 years maybe.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
December 20, 2017, 04:43:06 AM
for getting to 500usd level the whole market for crypto should make x100 minimum

that is indeed a possibility but not in two years... thing will cool down a bit after the mega rise of 2017, i am not telling that we are going to see only red sticks next year but we can expect more volatility in the second part of the year with a lot of projects not delivering ...
Activity: 116
December 20, 2017, 03:59:05 AM

really? what makes you think it'll reach $500. Have you looked at total number of coins? I think $10 is more likely, if it reaches $50 I'll be very surprised and happy. I had speculated that it would reach $5 between December and January and looks like I was right with that prediction  Smiley

You made a good prediction indeed, and I think won't hit 500$ any time in the next year, but looking at  how its price has been increasing from near 0.3$ to 6$ I'd bet for ya it's going to be 10$ soon, they have a great community behind.
legendary
December 20, 2017, 03:32:51 AM

really? what makes you think it'll reach $500. Have you looked at total number of coins? I think $10 is more likely, if it reaches $50 I'll be very surprised and happy. I had speculated that it would reach $5 between December and January and looks like I was right with that prediction  Smiley

I base evaluations against market, not marketcap versus BTC or any smallercap coin. Given the projections of 10-35 trillion for IOT in the next few years, IOTA only needs to capture a small percentage to be +trillion in marketcap--when the devs say it will be O or a trillion, they are on point. Either corporations join in the building of the IOTA network, or it fails--there's no real inbetween (at least not beyond the context of 2-4 years).
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 03:24:36 AM

really? what makes you think it'll reach $500. Have you looked at total number of coins? I think $10 is more likely, if it reaches $50 I'll be very surprised and happy. I had speculated that it would reach $5 between December and January and looks like I was right with that prediction  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
December 18, 2017, 08:36:36 PM
I don't understand what the total # of couns is Huh
legendary
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 03:49:47 PM
Nodes Nelson working now test mode. Real implementation this week.

Transactions in seconds.

FUTURE IS NOW.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
December 17, 2017, 03:42:14 PM
IOTA Jumping to hyperspace in 3, 2, 1... ignition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🚀💲🚀💲🚀💲🚀💲🚀💲🚀💲🚀💲🚀💲
Activity: 151
December 17, 2017, 11:57:43 AM
In my opinion a promising coin that has the potential for further growth and attract investment .

Of course, it's low now. buy in or HODL. ...there is a smear campaign running against IOTA - if you believe anything of these ridiculously stupid "claims" are real, you are either a troll, or just an idiot Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: