Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA - the scheme is being pumped hard now don't fall for the trap - page 14. (Read 41080 times)

Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Did you know that threads like this were made also for Ethereum, Ripple ...by people who failed to catch the ICO. Sorry man
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

It is the job of the ico to make sure it is not too late for too many people compared to other icos running at that time

who sets the standards? You, you, and ... you?

Meantime I await the logic you employed to render my logic regarding narrow distribution and collusion/market making illogical.

owot? ... .. {logic} .. {logic} ... making .. [illogical]

what programming language is this? must be paraquantum extended lambda calculus - can you please give us 'HELLO WORLD' code in this language?
Because if you can't you can not be regarded competent enough to utter an opinion.

I am genuinely interested because this is the crux of the entire matter.
If we no longer need to ensure wide distribution to prevent collusion and market making this is something of great interest. Whats your secret?

who is 'WE'? You and your imaginary friends again?

Free word of advice: Time to realize that these imaginary friends are not real, you won't feel any better without a change of habits

- which is exactly the advice a therapist would offer you if you could afford one, but you don't have to thank me

Blah blah blah...

Techno blabbering with more attempts at diversion...

Here let me make it simple for you so that you don't have to pull out your paraquantum extended lambda calculus calculator to continue the discussion and anyone here is free to give an opinion.

Without ensuring the initial distribution is wide then how do you avoid collusion and market making?

Without advertising widely and having and open ended ico then how do you ensure wide initial distribution?

Iota was not widely distributed because it was not widely advertised like other ico's of the time ( confirmed by small dev funds raised (16x less than others of the time), more telling the small number of shills sticking up for it and a few new sock puppets like you))  therefore  i predicted days after the end of the stealth ico this fomo would be created and collusion between the few insiders would ensure ransome like demands for the tokens of 2000x ico stealth prices. Since the distribution was narrow there was nothing that could prevent this to a degree. It is still 100'sx greater than ICO.

Now that we dont need your techno babble to understand this simple concept you can get enter the discussion without your high and mighty attitude.  You're the kind of person that likes to take the argument of track to your own specific area of knowledge where you can try and blather your way out of things via diversion . Sorry here you will not pull that bullshit.

I have no interest in your opinion on anything other than specifically what the thread is about.

You seem to be unable to understand simple concepts... although you would like to give them impression that you firmly grasp more complex concepts ....just start with the simple things in life then progress.

Once I see that you are able to understand the very simple but powerful point I am making then you are free to run along and make your paraquantum extended lambda calculus threads where only you and cfb are entitled or can be bothered to give opinion. Obviously you guys are the smartest on this board so that thread will have small input from the rest. Perhaps you should run an ico in there and give the details of how to invest in this code you both are able to decipher then since you are probably both part of the same entity the market making will be even easier than with iota and you can count on 1000000x ico prices after building enough nxt3 fomo. I mean so long as both of your personalities can agree on the launch price and keep to it then it's basically a guaranteed self enrichment scheme... like iota but with an even more narrow distribution.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
20% of a home PC.

IOTA - IoT coin for computing devices which can do "20% of a home PC".

I'm asking this again because, judging by your answer, you didn't get the question:

Are there any evidences that the developer thought "a Raspberry PI, a motherfucking beast of power in terms of IoT - is an iot-device"? Or you know how to read mind of other people?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

It is the job of the ico to make sure it is not too late for too many people compared to other icos running at that time

who sets the standards? You, you, and ... you?

Meantime I await the logic you employed to render my logic regarding narrow distribution and collusion/market making illogical.

owot? ... .. {logic} .. {logic} ... making .. [illogical]

what programming language is this? must be paraquantum extended lambda calculus - can you please give us 'HELLO WORLD' code in this language?
Because if you can't you can not be regarded competent enough to utter an opinion.

If we no longer need to ensure wide distribution to prevent collusion and market making this is something of great interest. Whats your secret?

who is 'WE'? You and your imaginary friends again?

Free word of advice: Time to realize that these imaginary friends are not real, you won't feel any better without a change of habits

- which is exactly the advice a therapist would offer you if you could afford one, but you don't have to thank me
legendary
I reiterate in my question, why do you say it was not advertised? The thread was there to be visible, but some things are not visible for many people until is too latr.

It is the job of the ico to make sure it is not too late for too many people compared to other icos running at that time else people will realise you didnt want them to know about it and rather hoard and manipulate so can sell for 2000x more at a later date after making sure they ALL found about about it and max fomo was whipped up.

If other noob ico devs can adverise at the same time and get 16x more investment then you can see there is something amiss. Those waste of resources sig campaings and social media and main board threads were not such a waste. Well of course they are a waste because when you know you will collude and market make your own price then they are not only a waste they are super super costly lol

This has been answered many times over in many of my postings and even here on this thread. Have a read. All the details you desire await you;

I reiterate in my question, why do you say it was not advertised? The thread was there to be visible, but some things are not visible for many people until is too late.

It has 83 pages and was very active during the crowdsale.
legendary
Well, I have never seen a law regulating ICOs, your words are just personal opinions, and not very logical from my point of view, that also doesn't matter.

Explain how they are illogical ... I am listening and open minded as usual.

Start with the distributional part relating to collusion and market making. This is the crux of the matter.
Well, I have never seen a law regulating ICOs, your words are just personal opinions, and not very logical from my point of view, that also doesn't matter.
legendary
I don't know why you are saying that IOTA ico was stealth, it was actually posted in Announcements subforum and running during at least a couple of months if I remember correctly, it was last quarter 2015.

Those days Crypto scene was in slow mode, thats why many people didnt see it, I guess you also didn't.

During recession periods is when great and real projects come out and grow and is when people really interested in the technology are working for it, so, really, I'm sorry if you initially weren't there, you can join if you like, now is a very interesting moment in many areas and for many reasons.

If you do not know why I am saying it then read all of my multiple postings about it.
ICOS of that very time raised 16x more.

It was not advertised at all. There was a thread Ill give them that or else it would of course be a full scam.
I am not saying scam of late about them I am saying scheme.
If cfb wanted it advertised and wanted to raise more than other icos of that time he could have surely done that.

I will not even consider buying spending 1 iota on that project until it is under 100M and only then after its training wheels are taken off and it is not attacked and broken.
Even then I would be watching for them exiting to nxt3 and leaving me with a bag of old tech that is made redundant by nxt3 fomo.

Anyway those that bought at 1.8BN don;t worry you have donated to a worthy cause. See his youtube video for hints as to how your investment has been spent wisely. You won;t feel so bad then.

Ok, so you didn't see the thread. Sorry. Do people working in a new project have the obligation of advertise it on TV? IOTA has never been marketed a lot, it has other priorities I guess. The priorities that all this crowd of shitcoins and fomo makers do not have, the technology and a new approach to solve real world problems and use cases.

This is not about me. I saw the thread. I posted in the thread. This is not just a personal issue. I dont see one persons experience is relevant.

Yes running an ICO you HAVE to advertise it else it is just a scam. If you do not understand why an ICO here in its uregulated form must be advertised aggressively to avoid collusion and market making then you need to think more about it.

Wide distribution is the only way to avoid market making and manipulation. Narrow distribution leads to the few holders to collude and make their own markets.

If an ICO is not advertised it is open WIDE open to be a full scam. Really any unregulated ico is open to be a scam but it is FAR more difficult to keep distribution narrow if it is widely advertised and open ended. Closed ended icos are more open to becoming scams than even iota. Hence why i say it is not the worst here.
I don't know why you are saying that IOTA ico was stealth, it was actually posted in Announcements subforum and running during at least a couple of months if I remember correctly, it was last quarter 2015.

Those days Crypto scene was in slow mode, thats why many people didnt see it, I guess you also didn't.

During recession periods is when great and real projects come out and grow and is when people really interested in the technology are working for it, so, really, I'm sorry if you initially weren't there, you can join if you like, now is a very interesting moment in many areas and for many reasons.

If you do not know why I am saying it then read all of my multiple postings about it.

It was not advertised at all. There was a thread Ill give them that or else it would of course be a full scam.
If cfb wanted it advertised and wanted to raise more than other icos of that time he could have surely done that.

I will not even consider buying spending 1 iota on that project until it is under 100M and only then after its training wheels are taken off and it is not attacked and broken.
Even then I would be watching for them exiting to nxt3 and leaving me with a bag of old tech that is made redundant by nxt3 fomo.

Anyway those that bought at 1.8BN don;t worry you have donated to a worthy cause. See his youtube video for hints as to how your investment has been spent wisely. You won;t feel so bad then.

Ok, so you didn't see the thread. Sorry. Do people working in a new project have the obligation of advertise it on TV? IOTA has never been marketed a lot, it has other priorities I guess. The priorities that all this crowd of shitcoins and fomo makers do not have, the technology and a new approach to solve real world problems and use cases.
legendary

legendary
Cryptohunter so, I might suppose that you have a significant amount of byteball, which is a copy of iota and was pseudo developed much later, and your personal interest is to try to make it more valuable right?

What you suppose is probably incorrect and It has even less bearing on the observable events that took place and which I am highlighting on this thread.
What I own what I do what I say what i claim does not matter. The observable events and how they took place are there for all to research. Do you think if CFB wanted to raise a big development fund he would fail more than noob ico runners who raised 16x more Huh get real it was a stealth ico which did not seek to raise much development funding to keep distribution narrow and ransom tokens off to people after creating fomo at 2000x ico prices.

Byteball and if you go to the byteball thread and read my postings you will see I am the main critic of their distribution also. It is not good to give the richest the most with no risk to their btc. I had a lot of byteballers saying crazy shit like i was a stealth iota supporter trying to ruin their project.

Strangely cfb turns up there on the byteball thread and tells me I am always moaning about something since he obviously linked a huge amount of btc and  grabbed up a ton of free byteball so win win for him as usual.

Now if it was my intention to make byteball more valuable then why would i be its main critic in terms of distribution??
Perhaps i mention it because if you must have dag it is the lesser devious of the 2 projects.

However It is impossible for the devs there to self enrich themselves as iota and insiders are attempting to do here since the largest btc wallets linked were other icos and exchanges.

So stop diverting to other projects. I mention byteball because noob investors here intent on having dag tokens should go byteball over iota.

I do have some byteball because it looks interesting as does iota to a degree and anyone can get some for free. If you dont have any that is your loss because its free right?
Do you not have any byteball.

Anyway if you wish to talk about byteball then make a byteball thread this is the iota self enriching scheme thread.

The funny thing is with iota shills and puppets like dashers they keep bumping the very threads that highlight they are unfair schemes. I mean perhaps all advertising is good advertising..... should have thought of that before the ico though then there would not be these questions.

I only created this thread because I saw a ton of guess the iota MC 1billon 500 trillion polls spams started the day it released.

I am not that bothered about iota as self enriching scheme there are worse out there.  It was sly but what can you expect from the master of sly.
Cryptohunter so, I might suppose that you have a significant amount of byteball, which is a copy of iota and was pseudo developed much later, and your personal interest is to try to make it more valuable right?
legendary
It's a self enriching scheme for those who got it all for next to nothing.

If you must have dag tokens get byteball or wait

What happened to that FootballCoin promoted by you?

.... If it turns out to be a scam like iota then that's how it goes ...

I really really don't understand why you call IOTA a scam sry ... Give me 1 point at theyr TECHNOLOGIE which is a scam

You are only crying for Value and FIAT things.

I will buy u a Lolly for that you wasn't able to find this company before.

But it's not a Scam.

U even don't know the word Scam is, I think so.

My opinion is that u wanted to be one of those who bought IOTA at 200sat or less but u are now saying scam because of this.

U know Tangle and Free Fees ... The ability to implement Java and Python as easy as LISK and SHIFT plans to do this WITH IOTA!

IOTA is a great project and blockchain networks cannot offer such a service. Many companys just are involved to the concept "The internet of things" and many will follow. Some Universitys and many Companys are making Coops with this great future company.

Such postings are sooo bad to the Value of the coin ....

Invest in other technologies but don't call the Tangle Technologie a scam. That's really ridiculous.

Try to read this thread again. Then read it again. Then read it again. Eventually you will start to understand I personally (although others devs that are just as smart as cfb do) do not question the technology nor its possible (yes possible) merits. The scheme is how the ico was stealth in comparison to other well advertised icos of that time. If you are still wondering why they would not want to raise much development funding and keep distribution narrow then you do not understand how this all works. This the most powerful way to manipulate the entire market. Of course it is merely an illusion enabled by cmc in actuality. Over time though with multitude of new investors just buying a few iota at 2000x ico prices you soon are sitting pretty if you were an insider or sockpuppet ico investor.

I would say go for byteball instead. Not great distribution in my mind but not an obvious self enrichment scheme like iota either. Trust me cfb will have ton of byteball whatever he says. Or if you want to spread your bets go 70 30 for byteball iota.

iota is to me a possible good project but 100M is enough for it right now you simply cant have such a narrow distribution and ransom it off at 2000x straight away. You have to let it be proven over time and tested before you can start demanding this.

I don't say really we should say scam. More scheme than scam. I will alter the title.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
IOTA, is made by a developer who doesnt even know what the fuck an IoT-device is. He thought/thinks a Raspberry PI, a motherfucking beast of power in terms of IoT - is an iot-device.

Are there any evidences that the developer thought "a Raspberry PI, a motherfucking beast of power in terms of IoT - is an iot-device"? Or you know how to read mind of other people?
20% of a home PC.

IOTA - IoT coin for computing devices which can do "20% of a home PC".

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

I really really don't understand why you call IOTA a scam sry ... Give me 1 point at theyr TECHNOLOGIE which is a scam

Here is one point, from the coin developer "IoT devices I've seen worked at 20% of my home PC speed", https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17694242

See, an IoT device has far less power than "20% of home PC". You would maybe expect your coin developer to actually know something about IoT? When making a coin for it?

IOTA, is made by a developer who doesnt even know what the fuck an IoT-device is. He thought/thinks a Raspberry PI, a motherfucking beast of power in terms of IoT - is an iot-device.

Now why is that retarded? Because actual IoT devices can not do the iota PoW to send transactions. Even a raspberry pi takes 1-2 minutes of computing to send a transaction. Thats retarded.

So by all means, invest in iota, but you are not investing in IoT. Its just another altcoin.

By any chance...have you ever heard about Moore's law? Lightwallets also etc...
Yes, have you by any chance heard of "performance per watt"?

Lightwallets, yes, lets discuss that, what is the iota light-wallet trust-model? Oh right, it doesnt have any.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

Here is one point, from the coin developer "IoT devices I've seen worked at 20% of my home PC speed", https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17694242

See, an IoT device has far less power than "20% of home PC". You would maybe expect your coin developer to actually know something about IoT? When making a coin for it?

Now why is that retarded? Because actual IoT devices can not do the iota PoW to send transactions. Even a raspberry pi takes 1-2 minutes of computing to send a transaction. Thats retarded.

So by all means, invest in iota, but you are not investing in IoT. Its just another altcoin.

By any chance...have you ever heard about Moore's law? Lightwallets also etc...
Pages:
Jump to: