Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA x10 in 2018? - page 2. (Read 792 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 75
February 11, 2018, 07:27:27 PM
IOTA is a beautiful project. He had a quick introduction. Later the price was slightly withdrawn. Also the negative news about it has increased. Looks like he's recovering now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 05:45:56 PM
IOTA has the potential to make 10x. I was thinking of investing. But then I noticed GRS. Maybe I can divide the capital between the two. I think this will be a more logical move.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 11, 2018, 03:51:04 PM
What do you think? For me IOTA is the new bitcoin.
In this new autonomous Machine Economy IOTA will be the backbone. The Tangle ledger is able to settle transactions with zero fees so devices can trade exact amounts of resources on-demand, as well as store data from sensors and dataloggers securely and verified on the ledger.
THe tangle is great. The main innovation behind IOTA is the Tangle, a revolutionary new blockless distributed ledger which is scalable, lightweight and for the first time ever makes it possible to transfer value without any fees. Contrary to today’s Blockchains, consensus is no-longer decoupled but instead an intrinsic part of the system, leading to decentralized and self-regulating peer-to-peer network.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQaOR_QLI2tGceGAp3ZWfQw best IOTA explication
Yota is a really good and promising coin that can give a lot of growth this year. but it seems to me that everything depends on how the market behaves. many people recommend investing in this coin, I think in the near future I will also buy it for myself
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 11, 2018, 12:27:41 PM
The coin is certainly good, but what are the facts for so much growth? x10 is quite a strong statement, is there any information, from which this growth is possible? I'm also thinking about investing in this coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
February 11, 2018, 12:20:16 PM
this level is low and I am not good quality for one coin I can not expect value in the table bitcoin biler 3x not expected much
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 12:15:24 PM
While I'm a big fan of IOTA (and invested, so maybe a bit biased :-) ), it's gonna be an interesting 2018. IOTA has had great news in the last days but as well BTC is doing fine with lightning around the corner and ETH working on the Raiden network. Both solutions will provide high throughput and IOTA has "Flash Channels" for the same purpose.

Adaption will tell who is winning the micro transaction market - will stay here with some popcorn and watch :-)
Activity: 493
Merit: 551
December 29, 2017, 10:44:53 AM
IOTA the new bitcoin? you really made me laugh

True, IOTA will be bigger then BTC.

BTC simply can not be that huge how IOTA will become, because it is technologically not able to do what IOTA can.
To connect billions of devices worldwide.

While IOTA can easy do what BTC does, without any fees and much faster.
Bosch Venture Capital is the first company ever endorsing a cryptocurrency, giving the IOTA token a clear value.

The fundamental software of BTC is nearly 10 years old, of course there simply comes a time, where smaller updates cant help it to keep at pace with technologically superior projects. So while BTC and BCH fight about the blocksize, IOTA is inventing the warp drive.
Activity: 66
December 29, 2017, 10:37:03 AM
I think it's unrealistic to expect 10x gains in the near future. The market capitalization of IOTA is simply too high. This one is a long-term HODL in my opinion. It may grow steadily and continuously.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 29, 2017, 10:10:36 AM
IOTA has already risen quite a lot, I think some whales might get quite rich if they bought early on.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 09:50:13 AM
In this new autonomous Machine Economy IOTA will be the backbone. The Tangle ledger is able to settle transactions with zero fees so devices can trade exact amounts of resources on-demand, as well as store data from sensors and dataloggers securely and verified on the ledger.
THe tangle is great. The main innovation behind IOTA is the Tangle, a revolutionary new blockless distributed ledger which is scalable, lightweight and for the first time ever makes it possible to transfer value without any fees. Contrary to today’s Blockchains, consensus is no-longer decoupled but instead an intrinsic part of the system, leading to decentralized and self-regulating peer-to-peer network.

NO, no more artifical IOTA pump anymore. That's enough. Instead of a price pump, expect a decline from IOTA thing because it's now in the hype phase very obviously. There are much more stable ones such as Ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 09:15:07 AM
well some people say that we cannot predict the future of IOTA Coin, that it cannot boost in a long term, but we cannot predict also it may possibly go in a long run with a great value in the market cap. 
Activity: 166
Merit: 24
December 29, 2017, 09:09:00 AM
I don´t think that IOTA is gonna be another to-da-moon-coin. It´s not made for pump and dump games, but for serious and useful technical solutions. I changed my fork-BTG for IOTAS at a way to high price and I don´t care. Maybe the price will rise a lot in the future, maybe not. It may be useful for investments, but not for gambling
Activity: 20
December 29, 2017, 07:50:11 AM
IOTA has made a really good start lately. I do not know how long it will last in 2018. But there is something I know. The project is very strong. Buying can be done as the price drops. It is not an investment recommendation.

Why not? It's a long term Hodl.. for at least 5 years and when everything works out fine it can crush bitcoin. The total marketcap it can grow to is impressive. We are an early adapter.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 07:44:25 AM
IOTA has made a really good start lately. I do not know how long it will last in 2018. But there is something I know. The project is very strong. Buying can be done as the price drops. It is not an investment recommendation.
Activity: 406
December 29, 2017, 07:08:10 AM
IOTA is an interesting and promising project with it's tangle technology, but the team still has a long way to go. I think at the moment the value of the coin is too high for what is actually developed. The long-term development will show, if they still can convince when the current hype will decrease a little.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
December 29, 2017, 05:17:05 AM

IOTA is not a new bitcoin but it's a good alt, I am quite surprised by its stable price and according to me it should go up in January. Whether it would be 10x or 3x that is hard to tell but it would definitely rise above $5 and possibly reach $10 in following six months.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
December 29, 2017, 03:47:48 AM

This, with this shit you have almost talked without having to write those 2000 lines that you wrote in here.

IOTA the new bitcoin? you really made me laugh, do you really think that an altcoin that has been released this year is going to be much more bigger than the one who has been listed for more than 8 years?

And the only thing that the team of IOTA is doing is just LIE.

Nothing more.

Way to fud. Do you want to add some specifics to your detractions? Or are we supposed to take you at your word--and if that's the case, who are you?

IOT is estimated between 10-35 Trillion by conservative analysts, so IOTA only reaching Bitcoin's current marketcap means it's failed as a project.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
December 29, 2017, 03:22:36 AM
Well according to my personal analysis, Iota will grow next year but im not sure about 10x rise because new technolgically advanced projects like Hdac are also coming up next year, lets see how it all goes.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
December 29, 2017, 03:20:29 AM

This, with this shit you have almost talked without having to write those 2000 lines that you wrote in here.

IOTA the new bitcoin? you really made me laugh, do you really think that an altcoin that has been released this year is going to be much more bigger than the one who has been listed for more than 8 years?

And the only thing that the team of IOTA is doing is just LIE.

Nothing more.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
December 29, 2017, 03:11:38 AM
not yet i think, remember there are very big opponent and it just started with 12X raised fund from their hardcap. Hdac will slowly make IOTA down
Pages:
Jump to: