Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA x10 in 2018? - page 4. (Read 792 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 02:53:14 PM
can you explain that?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 02:52:37 PM
I am not sure it will x10 in 2018 or it can be like bitcoin, but I hope it will. I am holding some of them and I guess I am gonna buy them more. It is really good and promising project.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
December 28, 2017, 02:52:01 PM
IOTA the new bitcoin? You are lying, you are probably being paid by the shitty dev's that iota has in order to post this crap, get the fuck out of here.

IOTA is shit and everybody must know that.
Activity: 28
December 28, 2017, 02:41:31 PM
What do you think? For me IOTA is the new bitcoin.
In this new autonomous Machine Economy IOTA will be the backbone. The Tangle ledger is able to settle transactions with zero fees so devices can trade exact amounts of resources on-demand, as well as store data from sensors and dataloggers securely and verified on the ledger.
THe tangle is great. The main innovation behind IOTA is the Tangle, a revolutionary new blockless distributed ledger which is scalable, lightweight and for the first time ever makes it possible to transfer value without any fees. Contrary to today’s Blockchains, consensus is no-longer decoupled but instead an intrinsic part of the system, leading to decentralized and self-regulating peer-to-peer network.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQaOR_QLI2tGceGAp3ZWfQw best IOTA explication

IOTA has no transaction fees, and also has transaction time faster than Bitcoin ,ETH .,so it can be very much possible ,it will give return 10X
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 02:02:18 PM

If you invested on IOTA you cannot expect this coin as comparing like bitcoin and all. You may expect this as one of the successive altcoin but still you cannot get the big profit with IOTA.

RAIBLOCKS  (XRB) is also a Tangle and can be used for Person-To-Person transactions.  And it's faster than IOTA and Ripple.

I think very long term, IOTA might have a greater future but RaiBlocks is up 6000% in the last month and will be a top ten coin soon.  I think it will go up at least 10 X more in 2018.   Here is a great article comparing RaiBlocks to IOTA,

https://hackernoon.com/iota-vs-raiblocks-413679bb4c3e

Also an article that says the RaiBlocks is the MOST FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE TO CRYPTOCURRENCIES SINCE BITCOIN:

https://www.bitcoinbeginner.com/blog/what-is-raiblocks/
Activity: 229
December 28, 2017, 01:29:37 PM
Roll Eyes or not because nobody can predict it 
Activity: 229
December 28, 2017, 01:27:16 PM
IOTA x10 oh yeah it's possible !
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 28, 2017, 01:18:48 PM
In this new autonomous Machine Economy IOTA will be the backbone. The Tangle ledger is able to settle transactions with zero fees so devices can trade exact amounts of resources on-demand, as well as store data from sensors and dataloggers securely and verified on the ledger.
THe tangle is great. The main innovation behind IOTA is the Tangle, a revolutionary new blockless distributed ledger which is scalable, lightweight and for the first time ever makes it possible to transfer value without any fees. Contrary to today’s Blockchains, consensus is no-longer decoupled but instead an intrinsic part of the system, leading to decentralized and self-regulating peer-to-peer network.

If you invested on IOTA you cannot expect this coin as comparing like bitcoin and all. You may expect this as one of the successive altcoin but still you cannot get the big profit with IOTA. I am sure that you cannot value at least a 2 to 5 USD as well.
Now due to the effect of hard fork most of the coin dumps in the chart. Once it has been completed you will find the more value on bitcoin like double amount from the last peak value. So then you will find the other to go to bitcoin again to save their fund.
Activity: 16
December 28, 2017, 12:39:01 PM

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQaOR_QLI2tGceGAp3ZWfQw best IOTA explication
Pages:
Jump to: