Pages:
Author

Topic: IoTeX could take the place of IOTA as the only full-features Blockchain for IoT - page 2. (Read 333 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I don't really know much about IOTA but i know more about IoTex because i have invested in the project and I think the future of the project is really good, they might be the future IoT powered devices. But we can't conclude yet, the future will tell which one will be the better one.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Yeah, just post the whitepapers here and they'll be ripped to shreds.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
I think Streamr DATA coin is much better than both IOTA and IoTeX. These guys have been working silently for years, they have a working platform that is proven to work and not just some vaporware. They are not very aggresive with marketing, though and going under the radar, I think.
I have heard the same story from other developers, They all claim that their sh*tcoin is better than others just like bitcoin cash shills believe that their sh*tcoin is better than bitcoin Cheesy How many sh*tcoins do we have with the same claims? If you can't mine a coin then it's better to not invest because they have the coins and sell them to you to get rich.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
I think Streamr DATA coin is much better than both IOTA and IoTeX. These guys have been working silently for years, they have a working platform that is proven to work and not just some vaporware. They are not very aggresive with marketing, though and going under the radar, I think.
copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 3
By the way, they just announced a new strategig partnership!

https://t.me/iotexchannel/366
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
I do not know how many of those interested in the intersection of the blockchain with the Internet of Things have actually noticed the IoTeX project (www.iotex.io). While the only noteworthy project in the sector still remains IOTA, it is undeniable that it'is still far from being a network that can be used in production due to the highly unknown technologies it is based on and all the hard work the IOTA team has to go through before they come to a stable and features-full product suitable for real-world use.

On the other side, the IoTeX team, made up of over 10 scientists researchers, plus numerous engineers from giants such as Google, Facebook, Uber, Bosch, etc., has not only designed the perfect blockchain to act as the infrastructure for the future IoT, but they are promptly releasing excelent and working code, following a though roadmap that will lead to the Mainnet Alpha already by the end of 2018 (mainnet preview expected by the end of October, and Testnet Beta by end of this month).

The IoTeX blockchain is designed to be operational right from day one, and is the only one to provide unlimited scalability (through subchains and crosschain communication), high transactions volume that grows together with the blockchain, instant transactions, total privacy (covering sender, recipient and transaction amount), proprietary lightweight encryption algorithms optimized for running on embedded devices, smart contracts, and much more.

In line with what the Team anticipated in June, just a few weeks befor the beta test release (expected by end of August), the team's strategic partnerships publication has just started: a few days ago the first strategic partnership was announced (https:/[Suspicious link removed]/41nllyjnrR) with Lineable (https://www.lineable.net/), a Korean company that works together with the local giant SK Telecom and with the Korean police, for the production of at least 1,000,000 devices tracing the health of Alzheimer's patients, that will use the IoTeX blockchain for communication and data transfer!

Once the mainnet has been released, IoTeX will in fact be the only blockchain which is actually working for IoT devices, and which provides all the fundamental features required by the Internet of things: massive scalability, high transaction volume, instant transactions, total privacy, smart contracts and low power devices support.

I highly suggest anyone to look into this project!

Web site:
www.iotex.io
Official Telegram Group
www.t.me/IoTeXGroup
Pages:
Jump to: