Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPFS] [MN] [POS] Aegeus - A new era of Data Management - page 16. (Read 32118 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 4
Insane gainz today!
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
I'm very excited for what is to come with AEG. The coin burn at the end of this month should make every circulating coin just that much more valuable assuming we can HODL.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make AirDrop 7000 our customer and also add a token to our trading system  🔥 🔥 🔥

🔥 🔥http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

[email protected]

gtfo - thanks for the bump though  Cool
Activity: 254
Merit: 12
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
From the blog:

Posted here for emphasis:

https://aegeus.io/blog/aegeus-pushing-through-unstable-markets-greetings/

Aegeus was always a long term project from the start of development. It was never meant to be a short term based coin. There are enough of those types of assets out there but we did not want to be one of them. Aegeus has a dream and that dream is to be the number one incentivized, decentralised data storage community in the world. Other data features are going to come also. So if we look at our roadmap, we can see that development could go on for another 3-4 years even though we are ahead of schedule right now, we expect to be working for quite some time to come. This requires funding through our crowd sale. We want everybody to know that we are here for the long haul. This is very important that every member sees this.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
It has to be said that this is a special masternode coin, most of this type of coins have been falling from very high prices, there is no sign of recovery, but AEG is still tenacious or, and continuously rising, maybe AEG has great potential.
Yes, I believe the community is real tight and are holding it together very well.  It is a new coin, but the price has been going up from the very%beginning.  It is my understanding that there are only 21 mil coins out of which the founders and or the developers are taking 25% or 5,250,000 coins, according to the white paper.  That is a pretty high % out of the gates for a new coin.  Enough coin to manipulate the price by the founders.
They have close to 700 masternodes which is pretty cool.  Come end of June they will burn any coin not sold.  So hurry and buy some one might say.  I still do not understand how the POS process will work after the burn.  Will the blocks continue to generate/make coins?  What will the total maximum supply be? Then how will they fund the project?  The actual project on the white paper?  Data storage on the block chain takes an enormous amount of hardware on the network.  How will that part get funded?  Will the founders take their money and run after the burn?  The initial 5.25 mil coins held by the team will not be enough to fund the project.  Am I missing something here?  Great team by the way.  I would like to get some of these coins.  Waiting for the dip.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Nowsday, masternode coins become so popular and all are just "Masternode" based coins and nothing else...they will started off with very high ROI to attract investors and then some of them, the dev team just run off after presale or some of them you can see the price crashed from TOP to BOTTOM but nothing else had been done by the dev team. Or some will increase MN colleratal to reset their ROI etc..totally no strategy or product behind.

AEG is different they start off with no presale and sell their coins in the exchange with a low price and slowly move up therefore the price is from BOTTOM to TOP. The dev team are very involved in DIscord and Telegram too whatever questions or queries I had asked they always replied me. And they got a very strong community to backup this coin. At start, i saw this coin alot of time on masternode online but the cost of 1 MN is low and roi is average high so i thought is just another failed project that fall from top to bottom but did not know that it actually worked its ways up from the bottom. Is like GEM hiding in the soil which you need to dig it up. Therefore, I am glad that i manage to catch this coin at a good price even though not at early stage.

I really wish the dev team can keep up their good work and I really think this project is amazing and great for long term so please don't disappoint us.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
It has to be said that this is a special masternode coin, most of this type of coins have been falling from very high prices, there is no sign of recovery, but AEG is still tenacious or, and continuously rising, maybe AEG has great potential.
Activity: 4
Has anyone checked out http://aegeus.mn.zone/ yet?

What do the coloring on the ports indicate?  (RED, YELLOW, GREEN)

The status stil say "ENABLED" for each, ... does anyone know?
Activity: 15
I have to say this is not just another masternode coin like most of the other ones. This is based on PIVX and will have P2P content/data storage so it has an actual function. If the success of PIVX is any indicator then this could turn out to be a good investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Another fantastic project with awesome ROI on the masternode! Lately i'm finding many good masternode coins with also a great project behind.. it was so rare to find them, i don't know if i'm lucky Cheesy
By the way this is a great project and i hope we reach atleast 100k dollars volume to be added on coinmarketcap!
Activity: 127
Merit: 11
AEG is now LIVE on Octaex Exchange!

https://www.octaex.com/trade/index/market/aeg_btc

Great news!
I continue to follow the project and I hope you can achieve your goals
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Oh, you started at 300 sats? Man, now I'm really having huge regrets of not buying it at that price. Its price grew exponentially in the past few days and that technically tells us that people are buying this coin up rapidly. Quite jealous of those who got in at that price.  Grin

Regarding further development, when can we see your details in CMC? Have you applied for it or are you still waiting for the trading volume of AEG to go up?

We've applied to CMC, but were denied due to not having the weekly volume required to get listed.

We are hoping the Octaex listing will give us a good boost in volume, so that we are accepted to CMC soon.
I see. CMC indeed require coins to have a very significant amount of trading volume in their belt to get listed in their website. I'm sure that you'll get there in the coming weeks especially when you get listed to new exchanges. Regarding Octaex, I believe they are having some issues in their website these past few days. Have they resolved it already?

Aegeus: Pushing Through The Unstable Market

Our latest blog post addresses current market climate, as well as coming soon releases!

Actually amazed by this article and the details that it provided. The community certainly needs this kind of updates here and there.
Aegeus: Pushing Through The Unstable Market

Our latest blog post addresses current market climate, as well as coming soon releases!

Activity: 34
I am happy to be part of the Aegeus community. It is such a pleasure when you have good developers, admins, mods etc who are pro-active and helping. Even the rejection of coinmarketcap has been immediately dealt with positive approach of other exchange listings and it will only be a matter of few more days to get the consistent volume required for the CMC listing. The other important thing i have noticed on discord; the community members post suggestions and it is welcomed by the team and often the team spends time talking about the idea provided by a community member. It is not like the team knows everything; they really seem to listen to community comments and actually discuss and vote on the benefits of it. All in all, i am very confident that this project will be a big success.
Oh, you started at 300 sats? Man, now I'm really having huge regrets of not buying it at that price. Its price grew exponentially in the past few days and that technically tells us that people are buying this coin up rapidly. Quite jealous of those who got in at that price.  Grin

Regarding further development, when can we see your details in CMC? Have you applied for it or are you still waiting for the trading volume of AEG to go up?

We've applied to CMC, but were denied due to not having the weekly volume required to get listed.

We are hoping the Octaex listing will give us a good boost in volume, so that we are accepted to CMC soon.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Hey guys . . I am currently running a MN

But I'm curious, how to you know what price to sell the coins at?  Is it buried in this forum somewhere and I missed it?  I like the idea that unsold coins are burned, but what price are the coins sold at?  And what is being done with the funds raised from the selling of the coins?

Hopefully, further development work, marketing, hitting roadmap points, etc . .

Can someone on the team share a few words regarding this?

I am am investor, and genuinely curious because, if used right, these funds can be used to secure some great PR in the Twitter verse, as well as exchange listings, hiring more devs, etc . .

Thanks.

When we hit the market, we set the price at 300 sats. We stair-stepped the sell orders up from there to promote a stable, healthy growth. You can see our sell orders here starting at currently the 2700 sat mark: https://cryptofresh.com/a/BRIDGE.AEG

The funds do go toward getting listed on new exchanges (which we just got accepted to Octaex and Crex24), advertising, development, etc, just as you hoped Smiley

We have a lot planned on our roadmap, and we are currently ahead of schedule. But it's a long term project, so we have a long way to go, but we're doing very well right now Smiley

Hey guys . . I am currently running a MN

But I'm curious, how to you know what price to sell the coins at?  Is it buried in this forum somewhere and I missed it?  I like the idea that unsold coins are burned, but what price are the coins sold at?  And what is being done with the funds raised from the selling of the coins?

Hopefully, further development work, marketing, hitting roadmap points, etc . .

Can someone on the team share a few words regarding this?

I am am investor, and genuinely curious because, if used right, these funds can be used to secure some great PR in the Twitter verse, as well as exchange listings, hiring more devs, etc . .

Thanks.

When we hit the market, we set the price at 300 sats. We stair-stepped the sell orders up from there to promote a stable, healthy growth. You can see our sell orders here starting at currently the 2700 sat mark: https://cryptofresh.com/a/BRIDGE.AEG

The funds do go toward getting listed on new exchanges (which we just got accepted to Octaex and Crex24), advertising, development, etc, just as you hoped Smiley

We have a lot planned on our roadmap, and we are currently ahead of schedule. But it's a long term project, so we have a long way to go, but we're doing very well right now Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: