Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPFS] [MN] [POS] Aegeus - A new era of Data Management - page 18. (Read 32118 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
+++++++++++ SCAM ALERT ++++++++++++++++++

Estais pagando el viaje a las bahamas comprando todos esos muros.

Nada de confianza aporta esta moneda, que al final esta haciendo un cuello de botella porque nadie esta dispuesto a comprar todos esos muros y terminaran arrojando todo porque nadie mas le compra sus estupidos muros.

Ese muro de 2800 satoshis no lo venden y se va crear cuello de botella

Ya lo vereis como a final de junio ni quema de monedas ni nada.

Todo una estafa  SCAM ALERT

+++++++++++ SCAM ALERT ++++++++++++++++++
Activity: 27
Activity: 160
You can get nodes from here http://aegeus.mn.zone/
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Also, sync time is very slow - - -

list of addnodes?

Edit:

Got these from Discord

addnode=209.240.237.60:29328
addnode=23.95.226.107:29328
addnode=54.37.215.39:29328
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
DEVs are starting to dump their coins! If you want to continue paying the trip to the Bahamas, keep buying ...

In July the hair will no longer be seen ....

SCAM COIN They have 2 different accounts in Cryptobridge ... one with 12 million AEG

and another one with 940k ...

It is suspicious

What are the accounts?  Show us the evidence?  Don't just come in and say this stuff with nothing to back it up.
Activity: 254
Merit: 12
Calling us a scam when the premined coins have been listed on the market the entire time? You can see the transactions on Crypto-Bridge and you can see who is buying/selling what/when, and you'll see that it's not us dumping.

We are working on getting listed on a few exchanges, and hopefully will be able to announce them very soon!
Activity: 29
Toca abandonar rapido antes de que abandonen ellos.

Otra moneda SCAM que se va al carajo

qué batalla?
Toca abandonar rapido antes de que abandonen ellos.

Otra moneda SCAM que se va al carajo
Activity: 127
Merit: 11
DEVs are starting to dump their coins! If you want to continue paying the trip to the Bahamas, keep buying ...

SCAM COIN They have 2 different accounts in Cryptobridge ... one with 12 million AEG

It is suspicious

Why do such comments always come from people with new accounts? ))  Smiley Smiley

It is suspicious
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

Congrats! Tasty price x2) Good volumes. We need at least one large exchange and I will be a very happy men. Cheesy

price go up because people got scammed for masternode ... once people will stop to get scammed , i mean buy the coin , it will be no more market -_-

new way for trash project after ico to get money from peoples :s

no conducting ico ? that the same system https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-premium-ico-aegeus-privacy-coin-live-on-exchange-verge-compete-3215843

edit : the roadmap indications make no sense -_- , anonym team , referal , etc

Nobody is getting scammed, please join our discord and all of your questions will be answered. https://discord.gg/bTtgmMf

@Aegeus
Yesterday I reinstalled the masternode - install version 1.1.2 on VPS and PC. It was 16 hours ago, but there is still no reward-transactions.

$ ./aegeus-cli masternode status

"status" : 4,
"message" : "Masternode successfully started"

How long should I wait?
We already have enough volume to go out in coinmarketcap !!! big coin Grin

are you a developer?
Activity: 45
We already have enough volume to go out in coinmarketcap !!! big coin Grin
copper member
Activity: 149
https://discord.gg/3BSVrc

Discord kanalından türkçe soru ve sorunları the10ur iletebilirsiniz.
Activity: 50
I spent some time in the discord and everyone there was very helpful - Considering there was no ico, coin burn once supply is tapped, and the fact that we can run masternodes and stake - i'm feeling good about it - going to set up my first node tomorrow.  Excited.
if I have one knot how many coins per day will it bring me??
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The project with a good idea and many help solve the problems that exist in Bitcoin. Keep on striving for success.
Activity: 154
it seems to be a great project I hope it will reach the hard cap. Good luck
Undoubtedly this project I give 1 month to come out in coinmarketcap and that everyone knows of its existence.

The truth is that the strategy of the DEV is very very good.

When finished the burning of coins at the end of the month we can find the scenario of a supply of 5-6 million and there if the price could have a scandalous figure.

Easy I see her going up as DEVIANT

мoнeты нe бyдyт coжжeны в этoм мecяцe  Grin
Activity: 45
Undoubtedly this project I give 1 month to come out in coinmarketcap and that everyone knows of its existence.

The truth is that the strategy of the DEV is very very good.

When finished the burning of coins at the end of the month we can find the scenario of a supply of 5-6 million and there if the price could have a scandalous figure.

Easy I see her going up as DEVIANT
Pages:
Jump to: