Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO-ANN][FC][FileCoin] Decentralized Encrypted File Storage - page 3. (Read 8807 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 255
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Stop believing in every scam projects that promises you a decentralized network, signs of scam are lack of community interest, company or development team spending no money on massive advertising, a dead thread like this one.
Have you ever asked yourself if they are promising a very cheap encrypted decentralized storage, where do we fit in when it comes for us to be the hosts for file storing? people want the cheapest and the safest, then where is our earned money coming from? obviously not from buyers.
Besides if we want to host files we would have paid 10 times more bills than any large data centers, so being cheap and decentralized doesn't work together.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Interested, i read some pages but i cant find information about the total supply, anyone knows it ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Here's the greatest part.  It's now 2017 and they're supposedly doing an ICO next week???

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/07/19/filecoin-ico-launching-next-week-aims-to-resolve-token-sale-problems/#4c31bfcf384b

The heck have they been doing since 2014 ?

And the rich get richer. Coinbase, Winkelvoss twins what a way to do an ICO ! What a violation of the whole decentralized movement. Lets get the government involved and KYC/AML so we can pay taxes. WTH Juan lost my respect with this
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I think this is different from the current filecoin ICO ?
Activity: 9
The idea is great but you're absolutely right, what have they been doing all this time? Do we have the name of the leaders or the dev team?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Here's the greatest part.  It's now 2017 and they're supposedly doing an ICO next week???

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/07/19/filecoin-ico-launching-next-week-aims-to-resolve-token-sale-problems/#4c31bfcf384b

The heck have they been doing since 2014 ?

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
helloooooo how work goes?
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Anything goinon here?
Activity: 10
Sounds really intersting. I don't think its a scam
Activity: 210
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I have tried to synchronized my wallet but without success. Is there a good list with working nodes?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
tobeaj2mer01
What's the status of this coin?

is this real?

You guys revived a thread after of one year. This is RIP
yup is this real dead  Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
tobeaj2mer01

is this real?

You guys revived a thread after of one year. This one is RIP
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

is this real?

legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
Activity: 189
haha they want the long IPO ever
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 56
The IPO is end?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
This is not a good idea. Just because a file is encrypted does not mean that its owner would welcome multiple copies of it saved on random people's computers. Whoever came up with this idea is not wise at all.
Of course, using google disk is better idea! Centralized, government controlled, unencrypted by default. But in some cases millions of people using it. Do you know why?

Yes. It is easier to hold a company like Google liable for any wrongdoing than a random person that someone is connected to via a P2P network.
If you don't have data, that better you don't know where it is physically, does not mean, that nobody does. Sometimes you need send information anonymously - this is the best way.

I would rather my data encrypted on other peoples machines then saved in any single companies hands un encrypted.  Sign me up.  thx. whoever said this idea was not wise at all does not understand how encryption works and should go away.
thanks for bumping this dead? thread
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
This is not a good idea. Just because a file is encrypted does not mean that its owner would welcome multiple copies of it saved on random people's computers. Whoever came up with this idea is not wise at all.
Of course, using google disk is better idea! Centralized, government controlled, unencrypted by default. But in some cases millions of people using it. Do you know why?

Yes. It is easier to hold a company like Google liable for any wrongdoing than a random person that someone is connected to via a P2P network.
If you don't have data, that better you don't know where it is physically, does not mean, that nobody does. Sometimes you need send information anonymously - this is the best way.

I would rather my data encrypted on other peoples machines then saved in any single companies hands un encrypted.  Sign me up.  thx. whoever said this idea was not wise at all does not understand how encryption works and should go away.
Pages:
Jump to: