Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟✔️ IPTV SERVICE ✔️ LIVE TV - US, UK, Canada, Spanish etc ✔️ NEW PACKAGES ✔️🌟 - page 69. (Read 355849 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Just signed up for 6 monthaccess. Have been using this service for NFL and NHL this past season.  Got the account for baseball and anything else I want to try out.  Very fast service highly recommend if you are looking to cut the cord and only use internet for your TV.

NorthernFreezer
Activity: 2
I can only recommend the seller, Silver package is impressive and stable.
Activity: 3
Are these really not shared packages among users? Also, I've sent you a couple questions I would like to discuss, check your PM.
Activity: 23
just renew my black iptv package for 4 months great service everything is perfect and this is a top seller ,I've brought various services from this seller for 2 years and he's brilliant
Very highly recommended seller, provides a top notch service!
Activity: 91
Besides trials, even though trying is fine, there is research to make before deciding on the account you want. Keep that in mind Wink
Activity: 51
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Bit the bullet and went for the Black package. Works so far.

What?! You previously bit the bullet in February on the Black package.

Alright, bit the bullet and got the Black package. All fine as of now.

Then requested a black package trial 5 weeks later?! (dellboygold told me no trials of Black package)

One trial for black package please.

What exactly is going on in this thread full of happy newbies?!  I have been unable to get Black service after trying for a month yet it seems Antibatman got it, forgot it, trialed it and got it again all with a span of 6 weeks!

Seems strange... very strange.

Black CN Package is now available. Its more stable on Magbox. Let me know
Activity: 33
Bit the bullet and went for the Black package. Works so far.
does anybody have Blue Package? I would like to know the channels that there are in.....thanks
Activity: 25
Hi,

My streams seem to have stopped? I paid for 2 months. I still have 1 week left before I make another payment.
Activity: 387
I have all the channels from different countries not sure which package as i bought it months ago. I use it on smart iptv and the channels are all organised into different countries-thank you.

It might be Gold Package
Activity: 1
Fast replies. Extremely satisfied with service. Thanks.
Activity: 323
I have all the channels from different countries not sure which package as i bought it months ago. I use it on smart iptv and the channels are all organised into different countries-thank you.
Hi. Is there someone who has tried the Blu Package? I have a Smart Tv ( so I have to put the url of the line) and I would like to know if in the Blue package the channels are organized in categories ( for example English channels, Spanish channels, sports channels etc...) or all channels together . thanks.
Activity: 33
Activity: 51
i have sent an email to re-new pls , i will keep same link , thanks
Activity: 9
Renewed my package. Satisfied with his dealings. Thanks for your prompt reply.
I am interested to buy the Black package. I have just a couple of questions, which I PM'd you about.
Activity: 9
Please reply to my email relating to new code asap.. Match is coming
Pages:
Jump to: