Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟✔️ IPTV SERVICE ✔️ LIVE TV - US, UK, Canada, Spanish etc ✔️ NEW PACKAGES ✔️🌟 - page 70. (Read 355849 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
2nd time I have renewed and all I can say is that this is a top notch service. Thanks, and keep up the good work!  Smiley
DBG
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Digital Illustrator + Software/Hardware Developer
Trials are available for Gold and Silver Packages - 12 Hour Trial. Replied all emails as well
Just to be sure to keep an eye on your e-mail, as the trial starts from when the trial account is created not from first use.
Activity: 91
I will second the questions regarding silver trials. Things are not anywhere near clear enough I see all kinds of trial duration etc. Please be clear.
Activity: 9
Received Kodi service at reasonable price and surety. Recommended!!
DBG
Color me impressed!  I've never tried out IPTV (free or paid) because I assumed the quality would not be there but using a native client on my TV (Samsung 2013 gave me three different options, I picked "Smart IPTV", they seem to offer a 7-day trial before making you pay a one time fee but it's pretty great - I will try out the other two just because) it honestly measured up with my paid FiOS TV package (in terms of quality, in terms of content and price, well there is no comparison).  I will probably end up setting up Kodi (it can be a little fussy at first) on a HTPC to get the added benefit of recording shows.  Thanks again and I'll send another e-mail when I've relocated + have active Internet.
Activity: 12
Interested in Blue package. I e-mailed you.
Activity: 13
Is your green Package works with Roku as well?
Activity: 1
Recommended by a friend.
I am angry with him after bought this service, for him not telling me about it much earlier.
Great stuff!
Activity: 51
thanks for quickly answering my email ! Top Stuff
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
ok first off i want to try this service but i am very un sure of it as i see 990% in last 2 months have been newbs thats it kinda got me worried to spend money on  it...  

aswell i dont see any prices for them and would also like to know that. is in a fixed rate or do you change per person that asks.

Similar questions here.  The OP still says "Trial is available for Packages - SILVER and GOLD", I don't know how long these trials would last but even if it's just for a couple of hours that should be suitable (assuming that a public going rate can be made available).  I know IPTV "bundlers" (aka services that sell packages along with hardware) are having a hard time with recent crackdowns, but that should actually drive the price down if anything since the people providing the upstream service aren't getting busted (or maybe they are, but that doesn't seem to be what news articles are stating).

Since the Silver package has more English content, I would like to trial that (triple play, well quad if you count cell service atm but I'll be moving to a new, smaller location soon and would like to cut down to just Internet/cell phone so it's either a service like this or something more like PS Vue, because why not just give all of my money to Sony!)

Edit: E-mail sent to [email protected] to request a "Silver" trial as has been instructed of others.

Trials are available for Gold and Silver Packages - 12 Hour Trial. Replied all emails as well
bought 4 accounts. all great so far. this is my third interaction with this guy. pleased as always
thanks man.. cheers!
DBG
ok first off i want to try this service but i am very un sure of it as i see 990% in last 2 months have been newbs thats it kinda got me worried to spend money on  it...  

aswell i dont see any prices for them and would also like to know that. is in a fixed rate or do you change per person that asks.

Similar questions here.  The OP still says "Trial is available for Packages - SILVER and GOLD", I don't know how long these trials would last but even if it's just for a couple of hours that should be suitable (assuming that a public going rate can be made available).  I know IPTV "bundlers" (aka services that sell packages along with hardware) are having a hard time with recent crackdowns, but that should actually drive the price down if anything since the people providing the upstream service aren't getting busted (or maybe they are, but that doesn't seem to be what news articles are stating).

Since the Silver package has more English content, I would like to trial that (triple play, well quad if you count cell service atm but I'll be moving to a new, smaller location soon and would like to cut down to just Internet/cell phone so it's either a service like this or something more like PS Vue, because why not just give all of my money to Sony!)

Edit: E-mail sent to [email protected] to request a "Silver" trial as has been instructed of others.
Activity: 602
ok first off i want to try this service but i am very un sure of it as i see 990% in last 2 months have been newbs thats it kinda got me worried to spend money on  it... 

Activity: 8
Are these genuine deals? Any guarantees?
Activity: 18
Green Package for my Roku. Thanks again for excellent service
Activity: 3
Have used this seller for nearly 2 years now, everything works fine. Also safe in the knowledge that if it doesn't any problem will be dealt with with great speed. Thanks.
Messaged the seller yesterday. Got an account set up within 24hrs. Really fast. Everything is working fine. No Problems.
I would recommend this seller.
Activity: 4
Hello. Are these packs customize-able to any extend? Can I mix and match and make my own deal?
Activity: 387
Pages:
Jump to: