Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟✔️ IPTV SERVICE ✔️ LIVE TV - US, UK, Canada, Spanish etc ✔️ NEW PACKAGES ✔️🌟 - page 76. (Read 355849 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Alright, bit the bullet and got the Black package. All fine as of now.
Activity: 51
more info about the new packages , email me

Great service till now , i am happy
Activity: 9
Got cn pack in just 2 hours. Pretty satisfied with his response. Will try and let know
Activity: 1
What about returns/refund? What if I am not satisfied with your service? Do I get my money back or I will wait like forever?
Renewed my Package again as he is delivering reliable service.
Activity: 1
Which IPTV is having Fox sports 1 & 2 Channels? Which one is best for premier league??? Please respond asap
Activity: 2
I Just bought a account from this seller, and it's 100% working!

He even send me a screenshot as a proof that the account is 100% real & working.

Great service! Smiley
Have tested your streams. Happy with the streams. Do you have reselling options as well
Activity: 91
Got a whole bunch of packages today, almost renewed my whole stock. Fast and reliable as always.
Activity: 10
this is probably the 10th time I've used CordCutter's service's, what can I say the man is a wizard he is my one stop for all my needs and honestly he should be yours too! Thank you for your amazing services and being such an honest upfront person!

Activity: 51
always brilliant ! Service at its best
Activity: 11
2nd buy - very happy with the service!
Great. I like his Silver package. Added all my favorite Channels yesterday Smiley thanks a lot for your help
Activity: 91
What are the settings for Kodi 17 black IPTV? What changes to be made? Waiting please

I PM'd you the settings, got me a while to find my way around as well. Check them.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
received an account from the seller a while back. didn't use it for a while. I checked recently and it was no longer working.
I sent a Skype message and he promptly sent me another account.

highly recommended!

Wink Wink Wink
What are the settings for Kodi 17 black IPTV? What changes to be made? Waiting please
Activity: 3
I am interested in Black package, but I am not willing to buy without a trial first. Is it possible to give it a spin before purchase?
Activity: 5

Bought a IPTV package from him. The service was good, swift and trustworthy. I will buy from them more often.
Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: