Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟✔️ IPTV SERVICE ✔️ LIVE TV - US, UK, Canada, Spanish etc ✔️ NEW PACKAGES ✔️🌟 - page 75. (Read 355849 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 250
There are three different links to channel lists for the Black Package.  One shows Romanian channels the other two do not.  Which is the valid list please? Looking for Romanian programming.

Was not well for the past 2 days. Black Package includes 3 different Sub Packages. All 3 Sub Packages are valid. You can choose any Sub Package. Thanks

I'm sorry to hear you weren't well.  I hope it isn't something serious.

Since you don't trial the black package, could I please have a trial of the Gold package for a test?

Kindly check your PM, sent you Gold Package trial. Thanks
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
sub will expire in a couple of days , wish to renew , thanks
There are three different links to channel lists for the Black Package.  One shows Romanian channels the other two do not.  Which is the valid list please? Looking for Romanian programming.

Was not well for the past 2 days. Black Package includes 3 different Sub Packages. All 3 Sub Packages are valid. You can choose any Sub Package. Thanks

Activity: 18
Legitimate service he provides, replaced my pack in short time
Activity: 1
I want a combination of Black and Red package services without having to buy both of them. Can that be arranged?
Activity: 15
Got my red package, spot on service! Will buy again.
Activity: 9
Which of your pack is suitable for smart TV and with which app?

All of them work well with smart TVs.
Activity: 3
Which of your pack is suitable for smart TV and with which app?
PL refresh my Mac address. I have emailed you about the same

Replied your email with details
Activity: 21
PL refresh my Mac address. I have emailed you about the same
Activity: 9
Bought Black package, it appears to work reliably. It does have some hiccups now and then, performance wise, but that seems normal I guess.
Great service and understandable for all also great communication, my compliments
Activity: 26
Got Vader's IPTV today. Will post my detailed review soon
Activity: 91
Got a Red package for a friend of mine. Working as expected.
Activity: 7
Am still waiting for M3U support of black pack. When you will be able to deliver??
Activity: 91
Which IPTV is having Fox sports 1 & 2 Channels? Which one is best for premier league??? Please respond asap

You are looking for the Red one.
Activity: 8
Recently bought Red pack. Today, purchased for my family member. Service is reliable
Great Fast service. No issues, no complaints.
Activity: 8
Got roku package with usa iptv channels. It has lot of spanish channels as well. most of the channels working well
Pages:
Jump to: