Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟✔️ IPTV SERVICE ✔️ LIVE TV - US, UK, Canada, Spanish etc ✔️ NEW PACKAGES ✔️🌟 - page 8. (Read 355317 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
Great seller. Quick account provider.

Vouch+1
Activity: 47
Hi:
Have been buying from him for about 1/2 years its always been a great experience.
He has a lot of accounts and offers some great services.
Thanks
Activity: 5
Got everything that was looking for. Quick service and great deals. Highly recommended
Great communication and quick service. Works great and would highly recommend!
Activity: 3
Great IPTV service.
A + Highly recommended.
Had for a week or so now and everything works great. No issues with lagging and awesome communication.
Dellboygold has always been good with me, I used him years ago and tried others, but a lot of unreliable people out there! But Del was good then, and got a couple of new subs with him this week and all looking great!!!
Activity: 4
Hello Sir what is going on,    I tried many times and I have the same message CHANNELS NOT LOADED, URL IS INVALID!!!!!
 do you have any EPG link   that really works    Cry     Huh Huh Huh

Activity: 7
Thanks a lot for providing good service. I'm happy!
I have been doing buisness with this guy for  over a year, and he has always been straight and honest. the only guy i need to go to for anything. very thrustworthy..
Amazing service, reliable for the last 2-3 years.  Always prompt to replace broken accounts. A+ Thank you
Activity: 7
Excellent service. Great customer service..... Smiley
Hi. I'm really impressed with the services I find here. I was interested in getting one account and I found great costumer's service and quickly everything was OK. This is my 2nd account I get here and I will buy another sooner. Keep it up your good work.
Thanks
Saidy
Activity: 5
great seller. i am returning buyer.really satisfied  and definitely will buy again
Bought a combination of subs from this sevice and all work fantastically. Professional and quick replys. Will be back for more shortly.
Been using for a few months. Great service. Top notch!!
Pages:
Jump to: