Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟✔️ IPTV SERVICE ✔️ LIVE TV - US, UK, Canada, Spanish etc ✔️ NEW PACKAGES ✔️🌟 - page 82. (Read 355849 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Great seller good communication buy with confidence.
Activity: 17
When you start selling new packageackage which you advertised recently?

That's something I would like to know as well, sorry for hijacking the question.

wow, lots of new packages Smiley which one is the best and reliable?
Activity: 1
Are these deals legit? That's the only thing I want to know.
Activity: 18
His service is quite reliable. Replaced my account in no time
Activity: 51
Hi

Want to buy package 1 for may magbox - pm please
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
What country channels you are looking?

Mostly EU and specifically UK, but there are many that are presently missing, shall I PM you?

Email me for the details
Activity: 91

Mostly EU and specifically UK, but there are many that are presently missing, shall I PM you?
Activity: 9
This guy is the real deal! Been trading with him for almost a year now, top notch!
Activity: 1
Activity: 18
I'm sure many members here are as confused as I am about the packages OP is offering. I struggle to see a difference between them. Why don't you layer them somehow so it's easier to distinguish, say "green" = "blue" + MACOX support and additional channels (list). It's a real nightmare the way it is now.
Also, how do I know which one can be used with Kodi Simple IPTV Client add-on, vs. requiring other plugins.
Activity: 3
First time buyer of any IPTV service. Great support. Requested trial, got it within a day. Then I decided to buy one month subscription to test further and received it within 24 hours. Been working for the most part Great, except a few buffering here and there on certain channels. Any questions I've had over Skype he replied promptly. Thanks.
I can't say I am a big fan, so far, of the new packages. Are there more/different coming?

Activity: 91
I can't say I am a big fan, so far, of the new packages. Are there more/different coming?
Dear regarding your RED Package first of all how much will it be for 03 months with 1 month trial and also does it include the video on demand same as the one in your old Package#2 that i currently have??

Appreciate your prompt reply on the above.

Kindly email for all the details.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Dear regarding your RED Package first of all how much will it be for 03 months with 1 month trial and also does it include the video on demand same as the one in your old Package#2 that i currently have??

Appreciate your prompt reply on the above.
Activity: 4
I am interested to buy a couple of your combos. You have my details and my questions in your inbox, so please respond in a timely fashion if possible.
Activity: 136
Merit: 13
Been using this service for 4 months, just signed on for a full year. I'm currently receiving the Blue package via Kodi (through the GearsTV app) and I couldn't be happier. Crystal clear 720P channels, no buffering issues what-so-ever. Still might have the occasional channel not working for a bit but that is typical IPTV fair, and happens rarely with the channels I receive. For anyone on the fence but thinking about this, I highly recommend the service. Dellboy is excellent at responding to any emails sent his way.

how do you change the URL in the Gears TV plugin?
I thought it was proprietary.

You don't. dellboy's service (the Blue at least) is actually a GearsTV subscription (I assume he is a reseller). So you simply plug in Username and Password and away you go.

I had no idea!  Do you get EPG?

Not directly, but I simply use Mayfair Guide (M-Guide) which is integrated with Gears, it reads what channels you have in Gears and displays the guide for those channels. You can also launch channels directly through it to open Gears. You input your Gears info in this EPG app and everything runs smoothly.
Been using this service for 4 months, just signed on for a full year. I'm currently receiving the Blue package via Kodi (through the GearsTV app) and I couldn't be happier. Crystal clear 720P channels, no buffering issues what-so-ever. Still might have the occasional channel not working for a bit but that is typical IPTV fair, and happens rarely with the channels I receive. For anyone on the fence but thinking about this, I highly recommend the service. Dellboy is excellent at responding to any emails sent his way.

how do you change the URL in the Gears TV plugin?
I thought it was proprietary.

You don't. dellboy's service (the Blue at least) is actually a GearsTV subscription (I assume he is a reseller). So you simply plug in Username and Password and away you go.
Pages:
Jump to: