Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟✔️ IPTV SERVICE ✔️ LIVE TV - US, UK, Canada, Spanish etc ✔️ NEW PACKAGES ✔️🌟 - page 83. (Read 355849 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I am interested on getting a package asap, where can I see your price list?
Activity: 48
Black package works for Europe, no vpn needed?
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Activity: 1
Repeat customer very happy , keep up the good work

HD
Activity: 2
Kindly email for all the details

Ok, I've sent you my concerns. Thanks for responding.
Activity: 60
Activity: 3
Just started my fourth month on the service (initially bought a 1 month sub and then a 3 month).  I'm not sure the package I have is even still available, but it's been great for me.  I'll be buying a 1yr sub when this one runs out.
Ok, I see a lot of buyers here. I will cut straight to the point. What guarantees do I get, as a first time buyer and a noob in the whole process, that the accounts will keep on working for let's say two months down the road?

I really don't want to have to use the forum more than I should, and the only reason I do use it now is because a friend told me he got accounts from here. So? Any long time users that can assure me, and I mean 2+ months.

Kindly email for all the details
Highly recommended, seller is fast and efficient.  No problems at all..
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
-Feedback-
First time purchasing something like this, didn't do the test trial just because I was feeling a bit risky Tongue
Anyways I was a bit skeptical for a while before purchasing this then I finally looked at my $60 bill with only a handful of channels and that's when I decided to purchase this.
Works flawlessly, did have a few hiccups here and there while trying to install it but it worked great on kodi! After this month ends I'll purchase for many more months to come. Great service! Thank you dellboygold!

Note: Anyone hesitating to buy this, just get a test trial first. Definitely worth it!
Ok, I see a lot of buyers here. I will cut straight to the point. What guarantees do I get, as a first time buyer and a noob in the whole process, that the accounts will keep on working for let's say two months down the road?

I really don't want to have to use the forum more than I should, and the only reason I do use it now is because a friend told me he got accounts from here. So? Any long time users that can assure me, and I mean 2+ months.
Activity: 22
Already purchased a lot accounts from this seller

Very nice with response and delivery of what i want! Highly recommend to all of you who are considering buying !
Activity: 14
Activity: 91
Please ignore my last PM. It works fine.
Purchased once again with this seller. Good prices and quick delivery. No problems, highly recommended. Thanks
Activity: 14
Still waiting for a reply.  Sent email five hours ago.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
Seller responds in a super nice manner, that's a definite plus. Didn't buy anything, yet, but it looks like I will.

Awesome first post bro, looks totally legit
Seller responds in a super nice manner, that's a definite plus. Didn't buy anything, yet, but it looks like I will.
Activity: 8
Hello i send you message by e-mail please respond
Pages:
Jump to: