Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟✔️ IPTV SERVICE ✔️ LIVE TV - US, UK, Canada, Spanish etc ✔️ NEW PACKAGES ✔️🌟 - page 93. (Read 355853 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Package 4: USA [incl Sports, PPV etc], SPANISH for ROKU only. THE BEST USA and SPANISH PACKAGE in the market. Works on Roku.

Package 5: Its for everyone. European, Asia, US etc. Supports M3U, VLC, MAGBOX, Android, Smart TV etc

Package 2: US, UK [Europe], Asia [India etc] etc. Works best on Magbox, Avov, Kodi

Package 3: US, Spanish & Misc. Works best on Roku and Android.

Package 1: US, Canada, UK, Asia [India etc]. Affordable, Works on lot of devices like Windows, Mac, Roku, Avov, Android.

PACKAGE 5 TRIAL:

Monday to Thursday - FREE TRIALS of 12 HOURS

Friday to Sunday - $1 per 12 Hours

Will upload more details in this week.

Email: [email protected]

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
It's fine now, all is good. Disregard my last pm.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Just wanted to share my recent experience, just bought this IPTV service a couple of days ago, haven't found anyone providing such a fast service, this is the only IPTV service i had found recently to be most easily configurable it just took me few mins to get up and running and so far the service is running perfectly alright and hope to see it running much better in the future too.

I highly recommend this service, i am saying this out of my experiences as compared to other IPTV service out in the market.

Awaiting my special GIFT and would like to continue with this service in the future hopefully...!!
Activity: 631
Merit: 253
Package 4: USA [incl Sports, PPV etc], SPANISH for ROKU only. THE BEST USA and SPANISH PACKAGE in the market. Works on Roku.

Package 5: Its for everyone. European, Asia, US etc. Supports M3U, VLC, MAGBOX, Android, Smart TV etc

Package 2: US, UK [Europe], Asia [India etc] etc. Works best on Magbox, Avov, Kodi

Package 1: US, Canada, UK, Asia [India etc]. Affordable, Works on lot of devices like Windows, Mac, Roku, Avov, Android.

PACKAGE 5 TRIAL:

I messaged u for a trial plz
I would like a confirmation on my renewal as well, I have contacted you.
Activity: 11
Send you an email - please renew my sub

Thanks
Activity: 3
I've been on package 5 for about a week.  So far so good, no major service interruptions.  Even though it's (I believe) on euro servers, I have no trouble with the streams in the middle of NA.

Does anyone know if there's a xmltv source for package 5?
Activity: 31
Activity: 1
Package #2
Works great! Android Box !. No issues. No lagging. Fast Service ! Highly Recommend!!!
Thanks
Just bought one more #4 for a friend. Working as expected.
Activity: 131
Package #4 channel list and price please
Activity: 1
Got package #1 with the running discount. Great price, great deal.
Activity: 226
Activity: 182

PACKAGE 5 TRIAL:

Dear i have sent you an email, awaiting your prompt reply so i can proceed with the order accordingly !!
Activity: 91
Any chance I get change my purchase for another? I bought the wrong package. That was the source of my problems apparently.

What was your original package, the one you intended to get?

That would be package 2, why? Does it matter? :/
Activity: 387
Merit: 250

PACKAGE 5 TRIAL:

Any chance I get change my purchase for another? I bought the wrong package. That was the source of my problems apparently.

What was your original package, the one you intended to get?
Activity: 5
Got my Package #2. Fast transaction as always, good stuff.
Guys take it easy with the returns / changes. Let's don't make a good seller's life a lot harder than it should be. Just my 2 cents.
Activity: 18
Email sent look forward to trying the service out.
Pages:
Jump to: