Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟✔️ IPTV SERVICE ✔️ LIVE TV - US, UK, Canada, Spanish etc ✔️ NEW PACKAGES ✔️🌟 - page 95. (Read 355853 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I order pkg#3 - after a few days of "hiccups" this package seems to be working pretty well.. I really like the layout of the guide and ease of use. The only small complaint I have is that a lot of the channels don't seem to be in true HD. Some channels are a little "fuzzy looking".

That's weird, all the channels are in full HD here and I also got the third package. Are you sure you didn't somehow mess any settings?

Not sure what there is to mess up on the ROKU - Are you having any issues with the channel getting shut down and having to get a new code? This is a bit cumbersome.
Activity: 5
fast and reliable seller! recommended. definitely will buy again  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 91
All channels work for me as well in HD. Package #3 chans.
Activity: 31
I need another sub for my father - can you do it  by tonight ?

Thanks
Activity: 63
I order pkg#3 - after a few days of "hiccups" this package seems to be working pretty well.. I really like the layout of the guide and ease of use. The only small complaint I have is that a lot of the channels don't seem to be in true HD. Some channels are a little "fuzzy looking".

That's weird, all the channels are in full HD here and I also got the third package. Are you sure you didn't somehow mess any settings?
Activity: 4
so to get nba and nfl on an android player, what all do i need?

Nothing special like a program, they just work.
Activity: 13
so to get nba and nfl on an android player, what all do i need?
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Can you please pm me the channel list for package #4.
Thanks
Got a #3 Cheesy This is really replacing all my TV hours Cheesy
Even though P#3 works best on android, as advertised, I am having some trouble getting it to work on my samsung galaxy s2. Is it because it "wears" a rather dated android version?
Watching Arsenal game - very smooth picture - no problems

Thanks

Go Arsenal! Cheesy
Watching Arsenal game - very smooth picture - no problems

Thanks
Hmmm maybe I jinxed it? Got some worrying disconnects today, could you provide some after sales assistance?
Can I get a #5 trial for a friend of mine?

Could I have an answer to this question please?
Activity: 5
Got myself a Package #3 deal. The deal was good, the goods work, what more could I want? Smiley +1 to the seller
Did my research, asked around and read about, then went on and bought Package #5. It works perfectly, so, count one happy customer here. Thanks to the guys who PMed me and helpfully gave me the info I wanted. Cheers Cheesy
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Can anyone tell me if this is honestly working as advertised? I am very interested to buy.

No all FAKE
Can anyone tell me if this is honestly working as advertised? I am very interested to buy.
Do you have any streaming accounts to watch tv on my pc ?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: